Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos (32880 Views)

Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders At Aso Villa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

Nothing like Niger Deltans dressing ok...you yoruba and division. Joseph Yobo is from Igbo heritage part of Ogoni, he speaks Igbo dialect understood by Igbos and her wife Adaeze. Of course Easterners people dressing are gorgeous even the colonial whites talked about it, particularly Igbo combination of red hat and red necklace and band. ****Dress like uncivilized people. For your information, Ijaws, Abiriba people in Abia and Ibibios also dress like that with the hat. We are One Eastern people before the division. ****
Smh for you.
See the way hate has made you post rubbish with grammatical blunders that can end the world.

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by ekhai(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
diegwu01:
Yobo has abandoned GEJ undecided
He just discovered that GEJ was part of ogoni problem

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by LoveMachine(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

Nothing like Niger Deltans dressing ok...you yoruba and division. Joseph Yobo is from Igbo heritage part of Ogoni, he speaks Igbo dialect understood by Igbos and her wife Adaeze. Of course Easterners people dressing are gorgeous even the colonial whites talked about it, particularly Igbo combination of red hat and red necklace and band. ****Dress like uncivilized people. For your information, Ijaws, Abiriba people in Abia and Ibibios also dress like that with the hat. We are One Eastern people before the division. ****

Aye bruh I'm Igbo through and through. I made the distinction of Niger Delta because the Northern Igbo axis doesn't traditionally wear isiagu, the etibo and other attire associated with the southern axis/Niger delta.

You don't always have to be so defensive or in this case offensive. I paid my people a compliment and somehow I'm now being attacked? It's all love on my side. Take it easy my friend.

And stop calling everyone a Yoruba. It's just silly.

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by obailala(m): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

LoveMachine: Niger Deltans are always sharp. Their clothes are niiiiice!
Jesus is Lord!

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
"Many are mad but few are roaming," nothing more confirms this saying more that what I just quoted above. I'm sure even LoveMachine would be wondering what he did wrong here. Lawd av merci! grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Godwin616: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
BankManager:

I sometimes imagine if some people on this forum have sense at all...e.g this dumbass nigga I just quoted..Ethnicity has so much eaten deep into some kids on nairaland..The FG is about tackling a sensitive issue and some kids are killing themselves on the internet about someone being Ibo or Yoruba ..GROW UP KIDS!!
You just spoke my mind bros. Can you imagine all that someone is able to bring out from this significant meeting is ethnicity, tribal war. Cmmon, what's wrong with some of these nairalanders. Some comments make me sick.

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by ephi123(f): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
See how people have left the issue and are now facing dress or no dress. The question is what exactly was the purpose of this meeting? Same Yobo that was campaigning up and down for GEJ then. This shouldn't be about settling individuals but the community as a whole. Enough of all this "make I chop" politics.
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by ArcTammy: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

Joseph yobo is a native of Kono Community in Khana LGA in Ogoni, Rivers State, South south geopolitical zone in Nigeria. Married an Igbo woman in person of Adaeze. I wonder how people will now call him an Igbo man simply because he married an Igbo woman. Yobo is a typical Ogoni man. Mind you, Ogoni is not a part of Igbo land, have never been, and will never be. And there's a different btw the Igbo's and the Ogoni's. likewise to south south and south east.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Actor101: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Only sango oracle wear red hat in yoruba land
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by bewla(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

i like that part ( her wife) most

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
once again another tribalistic thread, see tantrums flying every where, una nor dey tire?
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Victorvexz(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by LoveMachine(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
obailala:
Jesus is Lord!

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
"Many are mad but few are roaming," nothing more confirms this saying more that what I just quoted above. I'm sure even LoveMachine would be wondering what he did wrong here. Lawd av merci! grin grin cheesy cheesy

I love your signature on your profile. True indeed!
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
;e pain you...lol
omonla555:

I hate these guys die. any of you guys drinking and winning in Yorubaland and causing the downfall of Yorubas will die miserable deaths.

What have we (Yorubas) done to warrant these insults from these locals that live inside mud tattered swampy house?
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by akilo1: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Joseph yobo when dey teach Jonathan how to run before election don reach to buharu?politics na real dirty game
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Generalyemi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
fleexee:

If I check well you should base in lagos. Some people and common sense be like words and opposite. Yoruba dividing you and na still that Yoruba land your people prefer come stay. So who divide you now IPAD boys

emir of Lagos ........loading
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by chrisblack: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

see the way you tactically brought in your attachee by force.Go and read about the I jaws properly before attaching them to your apron.let me give you a clue. http://thepointernewsonline.com/?p=38648.
In as much as they would always want to rewrite history due to some perceive anger,hatred or injustice. Facts are forever there to see. I can even remember Isacc idaka-boro's book I read (his Autobiography) He even spoke of the link of the I jaw people to ile-ife. Now tell me your own link to I jaw. Forget Asari dokubu. He's not ijaw

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by thrugemaster(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
THE HEIGHT OF SERIOUS ACUTE DELUSION

Clinton9000:

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Mordyb: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

igbo heritage part of Ogoni
Oga you can lie for Africa Jesus

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by YungMillionaire: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

cool Mr. man STOP lying Ogonis are not Ibos. And stop blaming Yorubas for your problems. Yorubas did not make you fight the federal government until you lost a million souls - its ALL your fault. And please stop trying to attache-by-force with South South. Just as you have Ibo neighbors in South South we also have Yoruba neighbors. You are our neighbor does not mean we are members of the same family. OKAY? cool

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by tundebabs01(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Danfuster(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

so you'd rather dissociate yourself from Abakaliki and run all the way SS just to do attache by force.

I just weak for this people. Keep dreaming bout SS while SW remain your nightmare

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by rabex123(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

seems your begging evribody to be igbo..na by force .them say ogoni...nt ipods.
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mr President looks thin as ever cry, who is chopping our money oh cry cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Raypawer(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
So what are you saying? that Niger Delta nd Igbos are the same? that was then not now, better wake up!

Clinton9000:

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Eshinkan: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Had it not been for Baba Awo bringing civilisation to these Neanderthals....half of iboland would have still been covering their dicks in ugu leaves.... angry

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Niyinficient(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

But guy, seriously, check wetin d guy wey u quote talk, him no mention whr him come from, him no throw shade at any tribe, him just commend a nice attire....and u just pour out all ur hatred for the Yoruba nation on him? guy, wey Yorubas dem do u na? U say Yoruba dey divide una how? Dem never see themselves divide finish na u dem go dey think?

Guy, bigotry is a disease that kill faster dan aids.....no tribe in Nigeria whose traditional attire is not nice. That's why agbada is d rave of the moment

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by ogaalfa: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Biafrans everywhere
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by staymore: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

There is nothing like Igbo heritage part of Ogoni. Concentrate on the dressing and stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Where is edwin Clark?
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by motab(m): 6:24am On Aug 13, 2016
Clinton9000:

Abeg which one is the Igbo heritage part of Ogoni again. I am Ogoni and am not aware of any Igbo heritage part of Ogoni. Joseph Yobo is proudly Ogoni.
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by erumena(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2016
Clinton9000:

You are the one that is bringing division here!

The guy said <b> Niger Deltans are always sharp. Their clothes are niiiiice </b>

What is wrong with what he said?

You are now pointing out the fact that Yobo is from Ogoni and they speak Ibo which the wife understands.

When he said Niger Deltans, he meant SE & SS.

23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: / Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State / Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59