Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers (30211 Views)

Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors / 2019 Elections: Atiku In Negotiations With PDP / Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu: Fg Lawyers Abscond From Ecowas Court (happening Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:

The lawyers mentioned NDA and MEND.

Abi cataract dey your eyes or do you need glasses
oga u ar d one that is suffering from cataract or u suffering from dyslexia. Open your eye and read like human being.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by DabuIIIT: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dragonking:
Why did ipob go and beg nigerdeltans in NDA and mend to tell Buhari to release their director? Why couldn't they fight for his release themselves? Let's start from there.
not as if i am answering ur question cos i dont see any sense in it but
who did the old dullard refer to as 5%? Who are the ppl fighting for self determination? I am a niger deltan from benin and we align fully with the ideologies of the ipob crusaders..ideologies about true federalism,resource control,total restructuring,etc,i cant be coming to u every other month ending,cap in hand,knees knocking,just to collect allocation,allocation that belongs to me in the 1st place...
So whats ur vested interest and story all about? Whats ur biz? Why are you concerned? Why do u want us to fight eachother? Why cant you ppl be on ur own?
Why do u need to depend on and parasite others?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by alizma: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
the visit of some elders to the villa is gradually yielding fruit. we can be great by fighting each other
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Oluwaseyi456(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
D man don tiRed.fg on d way

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Took long enough. I knew the day would come. They've finally broken him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Sparrow13: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:

nepa bill degree holder.. "so he has DISOWN"
Buhari sel døn disown u.
grin

op,crusaders dont negotiate with terrorists (the zoo)..
Wow i never know you were this knowledgeable
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by linusbnn(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
bantudra:

kanu can not be released,,,,he insulted us,his people,and his ancestors...!!!!!!...how can you call me zoo animal!!!!..

i was never happy the way nigeria was ever governed....how dare you insult me,because you are unhappy with the goverment??...

guess what?,i am unhappy with them too!!!!!....i didnt live in the biafra-war-times....

Shut ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by SuperS1Panther: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The luntaic Ayatollah of Igboland is tired of eating uncooked beans.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by DabuIIIT: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sparrow13:
Wow i never know you were this knowledgeable

almajiri night school dropout lols

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by maclatunji: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thewrath:

Gbam!
The longer you hold him in detention,the longer and more devastating your problem becomes!

Dude,, he will rot in jail and he knows it, your gbamming will not change this.

He has no leverage at all, he is the one without freedom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Bakokatsayal: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nobody will negotiate with him, he must face judgment according his offence which is felony
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by maclatunji: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thewrath:

And so shall Nigeria continue to loose oo pipelines!!
but don't open threads crying/ask us why we are always happy whenever tragedies befall you people,wherever it strikes!

And the Southeast remains among the most impoverished regions with able men trooping out of it every day.

Boasting does not fit you at all. Noisy braggart tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by MonPro: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
maclatunji:

[s]Dude,, he will rot in jail and he knows it, your gbamming will not change this.

He has no leverage at all, he is the one without freedom.[/s]

What your yoruba muslim brain thinks is not that relevant. You should know that by now because if it was, all IPOB members in jail would have been killed but they have been released and came out more resolute.
Kanu's detention have caused loss of Oil trillions and helped to ensure that your fathers and mothers in Osun cannot get paid their salaries and feed well while the Kanu you antagonize is feeding inmates and sponsoring soccer matches where is being held. Who is the m0ron now? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by bigtt76(f): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
The lawyers made it clear that he is not part of the bargaining chip of neither the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) nor the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND),

TheFreeOne:

The lawyers mentioned NDA and MEND.

Abi cataract dey your eyes or do you need glasses
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Bakokatsayal: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nobody will negotiate with him, he must face judgment according his offence which is felony.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by maclatunji: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
MonPro:

What your yoruba muslim brain thinks is not that relevant. You should know that by now because if it was, all IPOB members in jail would have been killed but they have been released and came out more resolute.
Kanu's detention have caused loss of Oil trillions and helped to ensure that your fathers and mothers in Osun cannot get paid their salaries and feed well while the Kanu you antagonize is feeding inmates and sponsoring soccer matches where is being held. Who is the m0ron now? cheesy

Story O! The man did not sneak into Nigeria to rot in jail. The truth has finally hit him. Even the late Ikemba Nnewi ran when the heat was too much.

You people spoil the name of progressive people from the Southeast with your one-dimensional ethnic bigotry and religious intolerance.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Dimclef: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/08/12/ipob-leader-open-negotiations-f-g-lawyers/
Let this man go IPOB will surely come to reality some day except the Federeal Government give the Presidency
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by MonPro: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
maclatunji:

Story O! The man did not sneak into Nigeria to rot in jail. The truth has finally hit him. Even the late Ikemba Nnewi ran when the heat was too much.

You people spoil the name of progressive people from the Southeast with your one-dimensional ethnic bigotry and religious intolerance.

Keep fooling yourself whike your muslim lord and master 'sherifat in town' keeps begging him to denouce Biafra so he can be released. keep flogging your muslim skull on the ground praying to your allah that Kanu abandons his ideology. You will have to bang your skull on the ground a trillion times and prolly shatter it to pieces in hate. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Lightening: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
bantudra:

ofcourse its faulty...we all know that...thats why we become automaticaly,law abiding people in western-nations and disobey laws easily in nigeria...

we all know its faulty....

sorry,,,we can not release this guy....he behaves like a demon........how many biafrans is he ready to sacrifice to get his way??....is this the only way??...

caught in a hotel-room with a prostitute??,,while your wife was pregnant??...what??....

whaaaaaaaaaaaaattt...

does he even have biafra in his head the ol time sef??.... ...what??..

Eh, even if he was caught caught with a mermaid in a hotel, leave am. That's one of the reasons we love him resoundingly. Saint, are you without sin? Judge not!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by MonPro: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
These yoruba muslims are funny lots. When they should be more interested in liberating kwara and kogi from the fulani emirate, they are more engrossed with squabbling with Easterners. Never seen a people so comfortable in slavery. Tufiakwa! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by maclatunji: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
MonPro:

Keep fooling yourself whike your muslim lord and master 'sherifat in town' keeps begging him to denouce Biafra so he can be released. keep flogging your muslim skull on the ground praying to your allah that Kanu abandons his ideology. You will have to bang your skull on the ground a trillion times and prolly shatter it to pieces in hate. grin grin

Carry-on Nnamdi Kanu, you are determined to remain in prison like your supporters want. You can remain FIPFA President

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Lightening: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
bantudra:

ofcourse its faulty...we all know that...thats why we become automaticaly,law abiding people in western-nations and disobey laws easily in nigeria...

we all know its faulty....

sorry,,,we can not release this guy....he behaves like a demon........how many biafrans is he ready to sacrifice to get his way??....is this the only way??...

caught in a hotel-room with a prostitute??,,while your wife was pregnant??...what??....

whaaaaaaaaaaaaattt...

does he even have biafra in his head the ol time sef??.... ...what??..

Eh, even if he was caught caught with a mermaid in a hotel, leave am. That's one of the reasons we love him resoundingly. But Saint, are you without sin? Judge not!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Sparrow13: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:

almajiri night school dropout lols
And what makes you believe i am a Muslim or from the north
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Dragonking: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:

not as if i am answering ur question cos i dont see any sense in it but
who did the old dullard refer to as 5%? Who are the ppl fighting for self determination? I am a niger deltan from benin and we align fully with the ideologies of the ipob crusaders..ideologies about true federalism,resource control,total restructuring,etc,i cant be coming to u every other month ending,cap in hand,knees knocking,just to collect allocation,allocation that belongs to me in the 1st place...
So whats ur vested interest and story all about? Whats ur biz? Why are you concerned? Why do u want us to fight eachother? Why cant you ppl be on ur own?
Why do u need to depend on and parasite others?
You are not from Benin, stop lying. Your previous posts have given you away. You are a confirmed ipob youth who sees Nnamdi kanu as his Savior. We know you guys wella

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by maclatunji: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
MonPro:
These yoruba muslims are funny lots. When they should be more interested in liberating kwara and kogi from the fulani emirate, they are more engrossed and squabbling with Easterners. Never seen a people so comfortable in slavery. Tufiakwa! grin

Tell that to your Igbo brethren in Benue and Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by nnokwa042(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
AntiIPOB:
And so shall he remained in prison for a very long time like asari dokubo under obj,and nothing will happen,anybody that block road to shout biafra,will be shot and nothing will happen.
is either ur yoruba muslim from kwara or normal aboooki from zamfara my dear nothing last for ever

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by President99: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
myshoe:
Right to self-defense. If only we had those arms, am sure that those 76 persons that Buhari's trained and equiped Fulani herdsmen murdered at Nimo, Enugu state would still be alive today. Nnamdi Kanu truly saw tomorrow that knew that niGERia made a mistake by electing a terrorist president in Buhari and thus the call for self-defense makes inevitable. If only people at Agatu, Benue had harkened to the voice of NK when he was crying in the wilderness, they won't have lost over 500 lives + their ancestral homes to Buhari's fulani herdsmen.
It seems U have not been on the media for sometime
These terrorists r foreigners n I tel U no part of nigeria spared by them.
Do contact somebody in Zamfara, Kebbi, Niger, kogi and even Katsina to hear their ordeals in the hand of these criminals.
D reason why u dont hear them coz they dont rush to social media at d slightest provocation like u guys do.
many people have been killed n maimed in these aresa right from GEJ 's time.
Military is trying their best
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by MonPro: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lightening:

Eh, even if he was caught caught with a mermaid in a hotel, leave am. That's one of the reasons we love him resoundingly. Saint, are you without sin? Judge not!

That prostitute part was clearly manufactured in a horrible attempt to dent Kanu. The muslim m0rons in daura secret service couldn't keep their lies straight...

First they said they caught him with 12 prostitutes and 7 packs of cocain in his breast pocket. Later they said it was One prostitute and no cocaine. When that couldn't fly they threw out a non-existent name 'Maryam Ibezimako' (An Igbo-muslim name) when people dectected their hoax, they went on google picked a picture of a man caught with another person's wife in kenya and poorly photoshopped it. The Almajiri illiterates probably thought everyone was a daft yoruba muslim knobhead attending Ile ikewu arabic school. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by MonPro: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
maclatunji:

Carry-on Nnamdi Kanu, you are determined to remain in prison like your supporters want. You can remain FIPFA President

Go and bow to Emir Sulu-Gambari the fulani king on your land. It's your destiny as a yoruba muslim. In fact help the fulani kick out all your the traditional Obas in Osun and Oyo and install Emirates there as a TRUE yoruba muslim. Where you stop, your children will continue. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman / Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances, Obsolete Equipment In Borno / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.