Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL (2681 Views)

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by Olamipapa(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
olamide.ifsa@gmail.com 08062398626.
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by Blitzeee(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
timheirs@yahoo.com 08033974730
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by femexsp: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
femex0542002@yahoo.com 08184377484
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by yampie: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
fatorney@gmail.com. 08023266298
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by Abasanto(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
goldsplendid95@gmail.com 09035777810
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by mike96(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
mikeakinyomi@gmail.com 08177294631
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by spotmataz: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
@yahoo.co.uk,
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by Baltazarcus(m): 12:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Email : phikisi4real@gmail.com Tel. :07065332559
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by ifoliobis: 4:29am On Aug 18, 2016
ifoliobis@yahoo.com; 08179975237
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by nnennaluv: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2016
gidifoodsunlimited@gmail.com,08023948156
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by nnennaluv: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2016
I am interested...email gidifoodsunlimited@gmail.com,08023948156
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by bunmita: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
bunmita@gmail.com
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by ultrarich: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2016
For all who has posted their details, a video podcast will be send their email address and will be added to the agro export business group on what's app.

Have a lovely weekend!!
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by onyeokeze1: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ultrarich Pls send me ur free webinar on ichuchukwuma@gmail.com. pls I just stumbled on ur post.
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by miltonchux(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
Miltonojugbeli@gmail.com
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by idowupeter817: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
idowupeter817@gmail.com, 08057944835
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by LARRIE(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sorry I got this information today and have been trying to start my agro business for ages. Is anyway I can enjoy this same training.
my email id is larryoyewole@yahoo.com;08023289706
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by aydotpretty: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
aycorporate@gmail.com
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by oputaco(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=ultrarich post=48420354]NOTE: This post is meant for those who have not been able to attend my ONE on ONE free session due to distance or other situation. However, any interested person is free to [b]OptIn

HOW I STARTED OUT cheesy cheesy

How I started my export business with zero capital
My name is Bankole Kayode, the MD/CEO of Whales Energy Ventures (a.k.a: Green Whales Ltd), a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much story telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar grin.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportune to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long story short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details where the banking instrument called Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it. And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export but don't know how? Attend our 3 days intensive online; 100% Free Agro Commodity Export training WEBINAR (Audio/Visual) session.

Date: 18th (Thursday), 19th (Friday) & 20th (Saturday) of August 2016, respectively, i will be conducting intensive online WEBINAR.

Time: 9pm - 10:30pm (1hr:30min per day)

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export)
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing

Have you ever wonder how an Asian (e.g: 100% China) man will come into this country (Nigeria) with a briefcase and 5 years later become an employer of labour by harnessing our resources to build wealth for himself via Agro - Allied Commodity Export.

[b]COMMENT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS & MOBILE NUMBER TO SECURE A SPACE smiley

Hi, am Oputaco please add me for the training, 08051613940, oputaco2@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by oputaco(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Hi, am Oputaco please add me for the training, 09052685001, oputaco2@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by chqakinns(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2016
Add me for d training.My name is Akinremi Akinpelu.My email akinremiakinpelu@gmail.com and my mobile 07034543322.
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by Emtol01: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Pls, add me on emtol4njavs20@gmail.com, 08039272538.
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by Diamondcrown97(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tundekayode97@yahoo.com, 07069354749 Kayode Moringa
Please according to the date, the lecture should have taken place but I will appreciate it if Anyone that Had participated in the training can help me out.... Thanks
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by Kunglaw619: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2016
Please I know I must have missed out on the training but I also know there are people that can help. I would also love to join the whatsapp group. Thanks..... edehkingsley15@yahoo.com
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by financialmind: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Good
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by opeyemiphilips: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Akinlotanphilips@gmail.com
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by torhyb(m): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2016
ultrarich:
NOTE: This post is meant for those who have not been able to attend my ONE on ONE free session due to distance or other situation. However, any interested person is free to [b]OptIn

HOW I STARTED OUT cheesy cheesy

How I started my export business with zero capital
My name is Bankole Kayode, the MD/CEO of Whales Energy Ventures (a.k.a: Green Whales Ltd), a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much story telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar grin.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportune to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long story short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details where the banking instrument called Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it. And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export but don't know how? Attend our 3 days intensive online; 100% Free Agro Commodity Export training WEBINAR (Audio/Visual) session.

Date: 18th (Thursday), 19th (Friday) & 20th (Saturday) of August 2016, respectively, i will be conducting intensive online WEBINAR.

Time: 9pm - 10:30pm (1hr:30min per day)

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export)
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing

Have you ever wonder how an Asian (e.g: 100% China) man will come into this country (Nigeria) with a briefcase and 5 years later become an employer of labour by harnessing our resources to build wealth for himself via Agro - Allied Commodity Export.

COMMENT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS & MOBILE NUMBER TO SECURE A SPACE smiley
gistwithtoheeb@gmail.com
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by ifeanyifederal: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2016
COCOA AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT CHEAP PRICE.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA;EXPORTKOLA@GMAIL.COM OR 09075117390.
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by Salimmuhammad(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2016
salimmuhammad9@gmail.com
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by krinsmal(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Krinsmal@gmail.com 08098543767
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by tripoooh: 4:19am On Nov 30, 2016
Please add me. tripoooh@yahoo.com and whatsapp 08077347090
Re: How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL by emmaeko1989: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
08150760515 emmaekopp2@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Egg Sellers In Benin City Or Ekpoma Edo State Pls Contact / Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 / Stop Complaining About Government (mini Cocoa Powder Export) Start With N50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.