Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes (78527 Views)

Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Kaycee7(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Christ, just how old is the lady in question?? Mickey mouse tops and tattered jeans must be the height of fashion. Personally I think those girls did her a favor by stealing those childish clothes. [b]If you're above 18 and you're still wearing clothes with cartoon characters printed on them [/b]or wearing torn clothes all in the name of fashion, you need your head examined undecided
So you mean I can't wear my Naruto jacket or my One Piece t-shirt? What of the Final Fantasy XV shirt I just ordered or my Assassin's Creed hoodie? Abeg park well make person wear wetin im want.

1 Like

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by crislyn(f): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
So if her joint of marijuana was stolen, its ok to whine about it? My point is that those clothes were childish and she's better off without them. Its a free world of course, if an adult decides to dress like a toddler, who am I to complain
how sure are you the person is an adult sef? she's probably like the two that stole her clothes. (an adult will have better things to bother about)
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:
is she the same Blessing Akor I have on Facebook

Which one do u have?
This one resides in Abuja.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
Daniyemi:

Which one do u have?

This one resides in Abuja.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by delishpot: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
So if her joint of marijuana was stolen, its ok to whine about it? My point is that those clothes were childish and she's better off without them. Its a free world of course, if an adult decides to dress like a toddler, who am I to complain

Yes. If her joint was stolen and it isn't a criminal offence to own a joint, she is very very free to whine about it. He clothes her choice.

1 Like

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by nekkyontop(f): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
ogorwyne:
undecided
See wetin the gals thief sef.
I just tire sef
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:

Could almost pass for her. But she is not the one.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by delishpot: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
abiolaewuola:

if it were to be myself, i wouldnt come out, calling them out as thieves, cos' they are my friends.

Im sure many times the girl calling someone thief pick stuff from this girls in a theif style and nobody complain, but now nnemesis caught up with her, she's shouting.

Friends In Need Friends Indeed.
h
She's a fake friend IMO

Women wahala plenty no be small. Something wey no reach anything Nain she carry vex like so

1 Like

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Daniyemi:

Could almost pass for her. But she is not the one.
OK broda
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by nekkyontop(f): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Even though I don't support stealing, she shouldn't have made it public. The cloths are not even worth the noise sef
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by 2ts: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
I once yapped a guy wu wore my clothes to a party and regretted later cos dude hammer big time. The dude 4gave me and we moved on. BAE Na today u c nobody no 2mao.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by preetyslim(f): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin grin I no fit laff. see the cloth sef grin those girls no see better thing steal
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by dominique(f): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Some people don't have an ounce of shame, stealing clothes? They deserve to be disgraced.
Those clothes look cheap and tacky though
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by consultancy: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
for all we know, these girls could just be peeps she had a face-off with, n she decided to pay dem bk dis way. who can affirm dt d cloths are stolen cloths?? anyone can lift ur fotos off facebook and write thrash about it if they are hell bent on tarnishing your image
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by blaqiz: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
lol......were is the cloth plzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by joefranky(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Those gals might have even plan to return the clothes after use. Gals got no chill. If na guy man, he for just lock up since he know say na him guys wear am.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
ogorwyne:
undecided
See wetin the gals thief sef.

My thots exactly undecided

I was expecting some designers but alas undecided
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by cybriz82(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Op since u no get shame..I dey help u shame....
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by cybriz82(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Am telling u..since d op no get shame...I dey help her shame...
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
I am listening

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by harmony9: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
see the blouse wen she dey disgrace person for sef
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin Effect of buharinomics recession.Very soon na pants and bra babes go dey tiff from each other wen dem hang for rope under sun cheesy.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Jackossky(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
What you should have done is to just comment on the picture they posted.

You just showed your petulant disposition towards controlling the situation.......

Drop a comment like
*Nice clothes*...

U don't have to post their picture to prove a point...

Moreover The one that wore red, just give me her number... Lemme manage her..... grin

Don't worry, I will buy you all Micky mouse wares....
Am more than capable..voila!!!!
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by lordsharks(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
agbonkamen:
ordinary Aba made kai if na boy now him go don forget since he knows the stealers grin

I salute
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Harinholar(f): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Shameless set of pipu.....wen u are not gratified with wot u have.....and yeye owner sef no get shame.....***
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by EazyMoh(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lol! Ladies can be poor ghan o!
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by lacream90(f): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
mtcheeew cheap clothe all i see is aba. next page pls
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by beautiful232(f): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
just imagine the made in aba that she stole??

nonsense girl
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
This girl sef no get sense. THE ONLY THING THEY COULD DO IS TO STEAL MY CLOTH AND WENT AWAY IT. I have never heard where someone steal some items and still leaves it behind; were you expecting them to steal and drop it there.

The story sef no gel well for my consumption, i have to quit at this junction.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by toprealman: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Evidence.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by 2odd(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Weda cheap or not ,its hers,ok she could have handle it much better but hey its hers n we handle issues in different ways. Some of u guys that are calling the clothes cheap don't have A SINGLE CONFIRM DESIGNER WEAR.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by realkingqueen(f): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
typical of Nigerians always blames the victim in every situation,can y'all just forget about the cost of the cloths and focus on the fact that her cloths were stolen and she has all the right to be angry...everyone here saying the cloths are cheap,did you ever for once think that's what she can afford..a thief is a thief no matter the amount that was stolen.. y'all need to stop blaming the victim in every situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.