Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes (78510 Views)

Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
I L♡VE Been Called A Guy.We Don't Do This Sh*t
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kaycee7:
So you mean I can't wear my Naruto jacket or my One Piece t-shirt? What of the Final Fantasy XV shirt I just ordered or my Assassin's Creed hoodie? Abeg park well make person wear wetin im want.
My brother pls wear them, but remember that you will be addressed the way you dress. People have a way of unconsciously assessing others by their apperances. Wearing Naruto t-shirts doesn't exactly scream maturity. As I said, nobody can tell you what to wear, but they will have opinions of you. You may not care now, but if you ever find yourself in a position where you'd like people to see you as a responsible adult, you will.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by ALIEN2000(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Haha Op sef can Kill person with lafta.!!!! You hav Kill dem Finish your now asking what to do with them, ok. Tag them in the post...and tag their Family Members.! That should catch their attention.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Abegyyy! I am 23 and I customize my shirts. I have Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Minions, Bananas in Pyjamas and Casper the friendly ghost. Each costs 4k due to the size of the animation.
Animated shirts are cool so far they are not the ratchet Mickey Mouse , Tom and Jerry made in Aba BS.
The price of the clothes isn't the issue. If you're not going for a comic convention or costume party, and you dress up as a cartoon character, people might not take you seriously. You're still relatively young sha, plus the kind of job you do would determine if its advisable to dress like that. Guess I was speaking from my perspective. I personally think its childish to wear tattered clothes or dress up as fictional characters, but that's just one opinion out of 7 billion
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by LeFreakSoChic(f): 12:01am On Sep 14, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
The price of the clothes isn't the issue. If you're not going for a comic convention or costume party, and you dress up as a cartoon character, people might not take you seriously. You're still relatively young sha, plus the kind of job you do would determine if its advisable to dress like that. Guess I was speaking from my perspective. I personally think its childish to wear tattered clothes or dress up as fictional characters, but that's just one opinion out of 7 billion

LOL. I wear them on weekends, to visit friends or to see a movie. I do not wear ripped jeans. I just love cartoon characters and yes, I am a Journalist.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by freeeeme(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2016
The fact still remain dat d cloth is her property. She went to market to purchase it, after being dirty, took her time to wash it. And some babes now wore it to a party. Clothes, not charger oo to charge dia phones,not food oo maybe dey're hungry. Cloth wey be say many ppl don't lke to share with others. Pls let's blame dos babes wey steal d clothes too
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by timpaker(m): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Kaycee7:
So you mean I can't wear my Naruto jacket or my One Piece t-shirt? What of the Final Fantasy XV shirt I just ordered or my Assassin's Creed hoodie? Abeg park well make person wear wetin im want.

no mind am jare. I love animated/cartoon shirts. I have one Simpson and Riley Freeman's shirt made for me by my guy... each time I wear em someone must compliment me.

I even had one made for my boss and his family as a bribe. cool

1 Like

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by agbonkamen(f): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2016
lordsharks:

I salute
grin
lordsharks:

I salute
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Preshme(f): 12:28am On Sep 14, 2016
The clothes ain't even classy
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by koolcat: 1:23am On Sep 14, 2016
I don't believe u jooor..u girls are lie oriented.!
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by MayhorE(m): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2016
Still wondering how e com make FP!

Women's shit. This once are even -18 dats y.............................................................................
...............NExt JoR............................
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by GoodSide: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2016
1005 naira,see dirty rags on ugly girls wey dey form say dem dey wear.
1005 naira,see poverty stricken clothes wey thieves them they wear.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by FUCKU: 7:26am On Sep 14, 2016
agbonkamen:
ordinary Aba made kai if na boy now him go don forget since he knows the stealers grin

60% of states in Nigeria go to aba. The fact is, when they buy it cheaper in aba, they sell it costly. When questioned on the price, they would tell you the difference is clear, it's aba made.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by vickyluvu2: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin pls can someone show me the comment box
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by girlhaley(f): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2016
Na d clothes be this.....mtcheeew
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by IceDude(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Coolguy89:
Those girls too fvck up,those cheap cloths,chai poverty no good o
Nor be poverty jor....Na ojukokoro tins

1 Like

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by rosieluv(f): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2016
ogorwyne:
undecided See wetin the gals thief sef.
lol na wetin jes dey my mind to talk sef
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2016
Just give it to these less fortunate thefts besides those clothes are not expensive enought for her to wail on fb.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Look at the clothes, sef! She's made too much noise over it already as though it was something out of the world!
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Talann379: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Malayy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
lilzcee:
thats Nigerian mentality if someone doesn't like what they like, they call the person mad person, very useless people
cool
lilzcee:
thats Nigerian mentality if someone doesn't like what they like, they call the person mad person, very useless people
don't mind that foool..
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by josephmbonu: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
I haven't see any cloth
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by bigblackbooty(f): 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lol, my frnds stole my enpensive clothes & bags no 1 heard abt it & dis girl is ranting cos of aba made mickey mouse top & 1k jean
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:
LOL. I wear them on weekends, to visit friends or to see a movie. I do not wear ripped jeans. I just love cartoon characters and yes, I am a Journalist.
You see, unfortunately some impressionable youngsters will see you and start wearing them to lectures, work and other official functions. If you're going to dress like a clown, you better be heading for a party.

PS. I'm not inferring that people that wear garments with cartoon characters are clowns oh, I was speaking metaphorically
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Malayy:
cooldon't mind that foool..
Instead of riding on his dick like a pathetic quim, why not say it to my face. Better yet why not intelligently point out the flaw in my logic so I can learn something new. The only contribution worms like you have to offer are unnecessarily aggressive criticisms. Spineless simpleton cool
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Malayy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Instead of riding on his dick like a pathetic quim, why not say it to my face. Better yet why not intelligently point out the flaw in my logic so I can learn something new. The only contribution worms like you have to offer are unnecessarily aggressive criticisms. Spineless simpleton cool
what's this one saying?
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Malayy:
what's this one saying?
I'm amazed at your level of comprehension. Hope I didn't just insult an ImbeciIe, Lord have mercy
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Malayy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
my mother is an Iimbecile
oh! too bad.. so sorry..
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Malayy:
oh! too bad.. so sorry..
Thank you my boy. You can go back to sucking your friend's dick, don't mind me. I thought I was talking to a human being
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Malayy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
I'm a gay.. I suck diick
holy shiit.. you need deliverance.. asap
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Malayy:
holy shiit.. you need deliverance.. asap
So gay people need deliverance. You're so ignorant, you have no idea how repulsed I am by your very existence. People who breed mental slaves like you should be shot in the testicles cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.