Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club (56691 Views)

Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) / I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi / Emmanuel Adebayor Signs For Turkish Club Istanbul Basakehir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by aspirebig: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2016
Good to know,congrats to the Amokachis.

Those boys were born during 1996 Atlanta Olympics games.

I remember very well that when the message got to the Eagles camp that Amokachi's wife had given birth to twins two boys,it was jubilation galore as Nigeria were also winning their matches trashing Mexico,Japan,lost first game to Brazil,then beating Brazil in the Semis,and Argentina in the finals. It was a wonderful feeling. Pictures of the babies were sent to Amokachi but he said he refused looking the pictures until he see them in real life. Then i do follow all the interviews of our soccer stars in Brila FM and complete Football magazine like 6units course.

Amokachi married a Tunisian model he met while we played Tunisia '94 nations cup which was won by the super eagles.Late Stephen Keshi was the captain of the team. Just months before USA '94. The best of Nigerian Football era followed by the popular Atlanta '96.

Amokachi wife was a muslim hence the muslim names. I have seen some people from other parts of the country/ world who bear other names because of their mother.

Those boys were in Everton with their dad few years back. Amokachi received a hero welcome from the Everton faithfuls like Okocha was received recently by the PSG faithfuls in France including Ibra while he was still there.

Footballl is life,those who has tasted the life will like their offspring to enjoy same no doubt. I remember Amokachi great inflence and connections then, the guy has a direct access to Aso Rock when Abacha was alive,just like Yobo during Jonathan.

Life is all about time and chance according to the holy book. The level of influence,popularity,riches,connections and respect that follow renowned footballers is something else. Look at Pele who popular he is years after quitting the 'beautiful' game. Remember George Weah who ran for Liberia's President but African leaders rallied round the grandmother contender because Weah was not well educated.

I think the twins has been in school that is why they havent really been in football full time. They are 20 this year. So no issues of football age or cheating. Amokachi said one is exactly like him a support striker,full of energy and speed while the other is also very good too.

Is nice to see this happening.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Chigold101(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2016
cruzita:
nothing will make their father happier than seeing them prosper and shine like him
shine more than him.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by komekn(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2016
kolaish:
I use them as a point of contact for my sons too.

I would strongly advise you not too, what you see and what is are always two different things.

When you see them play, if you ever will see them play for Besiktas . Then emulate their supposed qualities.

Unfortunately with the amount of money in football kids of footballers get front seats access to the Academy or youth teams. The rest kids get in on initial merit and agent relationship. I could give a list of mediocre players in England with pro contracts just because their Dad's are footballers.

These boys were at Everton academy for quite a few years then released. Now at the age of 20± they are getting signed to Besiktas without pedigree beyond my Dad use to play for Besiktas.

Finally I wonder why they never played U17 for Nigeria?

Is that the point of contact you want for your unborn sons
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Maxcollins042(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2016
Mom007:

I pity you, hater!
Lol....bae am not a hater,I just wanted to pull a sarcasm. Guess I did it wrong.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by komekn(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
nijanigga:

"to marry to arabs you have to change to muslim" lie of the devil, so there are no arab Christians?, do your research again if you can.

I Like this !!! it's amazing what ill informed and completely unsubstantiated assumptions are widely held, by even sometimes educated Nigerians.

Over 10% of Egyptians are Christians some of the oldest Christian communities are in the Arab regions.

1 Like

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by komekn(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
dacovajnr:
Nice one..Another Bulls on the ways..Kanu is @ work with his son..atleast someday we'll get rid of these Rubbish we presently have and replace em with the Offspring of the Legends and the Eagle will fly Again kiss kiss

No offence intended, but it would be nice if u could bring some rational credence to your proposition please.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by nijanigga: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
komekn:

I Like this !!! it's amazing what ill informed and completely unsubstantiated assumptions are widely held, by even sometimes educated Nigerians.

Over 10% of Egyptians are Christians some of the oldest Christian communities are in the Arab regions.
you dey mind them? many Nigerian graduates of today are just dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) / U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.