Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Employment Letter I Received In My Office Yesterday - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Employment Letter I Received In My Office Yesterday (1011 Views)

Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] / How Can I Collect My Employment Letter From My Employer / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employment Letter I Received In My Office Yesterday by Ndysney(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thus: As an extremely enthusiastic individual with follift certificate and four years hand -on experience in diverse warehouse setting, i would like to be considered for a folklift operator position at Nelsoil ltd. Contrary to a common belief that a folklift operators just operate folklift, i possess the knowledge of its real ensence Furthermore, i possess excellent knowledge of hydraulic folklift as well as loading and unloading shipments, my well-honed operating equipment following standared operating procedures makes me a good choice for the positiom. Finanlly, i will like to meet you in person for discussing and reaveling more skills about me you can contact me at...... Or call at......... SINCERELY JOHN OLABANKE
Re: Employment Letter I Received In My Office Yesterday by Greatzeus(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ndysney:
Thus: As an extremely enthusiastic individual with follift certificate and four years hand -on experience in diverse warehouse setting, i would like to be considered for a folklift operator position at Nelsoil ltd. Contrary to a common belief that a folklift operators just operate folklift, i possess the knowledge of its real ensence Furthermore, i possess excellent knowledge of hydraulic folklift as well as loading and unloading shipments, my well-honed operating equipment following standared operating procedures makes me a good choice for the positiom. Finanlly, i will like to meet you in person for discussing and reaveling more skills about me you can contact me at...... Or call at......... SINCERELY JOHN OLABANKE
OK let me guess,you are trying to tell us the writer couldn't write well and doesn't deserve the job or that you are a Personnel manager or HRM.
But you shot yourself in the leg cos you don't seem better than the writer.
Employment letter is given to someone who has been employed.What you meant is Application letter.
How can someone looking for job send you employment letter Chai

3 Likes

Re: Employment Letter I Received In My Office Yesterday by peterjero(m): 12:25am On Aug 13, 2016
Greatzeus:

OK let me guess,you are trying to tell us the writer couldn't write well and doesn't deserve the job or that you are a Personnel manager or HRM.
But you shot yourself in the leg cos you don't seem better than the writer.
Employment letter is given to someone who has been employed.What you meant is Application letter.
How can someone looking for job send you employment letter Chai
You are gifted, a forklift operator with such kind of writing deserves the job pronto.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Almost 30 But Need A Banking Job / Difference Between A Technician And An Engineer / See Top 10 Successful Nigerian Women That Made Genuine Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.