Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

The Power Of Love...(lovepedia) Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Power Of Love...(lovepedia) Book (589 Views)

***all In The Name Of Love*** / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Love...(lovepedia) Book by sweetgirl00(f): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
The Power of Love reveals to you the magic power embedded in the 4-lettered word called 'LOVE'
LovePerdia gives you the best of Love Education!
This book will give you a sound and balanced love education, reveals to you the prevailing power hidden in Love by which you can achieve anything imagineable or unimaginable. This volume covers:the Eros Power, Phileo Power, Storge Power, Agape Power, The Science of Love, Love as it relates to marriage and Romantic relationships, Love as the only Key to global peace, The Author of Love and the Great Lover. And many more...
I MUST CONFESS IT, THIS BOOK HAS REALLY BLESSED ME THAT'S WHY I CHOOSE TO RECOMMEND IT.

Get your copy now and you will be glad you did!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET YOUR COPY
http://www.luvc.me/page.php?id=12

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Buy Classic Nigerian Novels / On Becoming (toke Makinwa) Ebook For Sale / A Day In Mouau Examination Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.