Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) (44771 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by metronaija2: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Students of St Luke in Molete clashed with Ibadan Grammar school students today shortly after both schools closed for the week. The students were seen with cutlass and stones as the two school students clashed.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-secondary-school-students-fight.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by metronaija2: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2016

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Merciful God! These are children o shocked shocked

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by dajoaneke(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Public schools are nothing but breeding ground for Toutism, Weedism, gangbanging, jujuism and all manner of vices. If APC starts feeding these once things will get worse ooo. Anyways I'm adding this snake so it get to the proper front page authority. Lala ti take over

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by Esdb3: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Smh for the poster above me. Yoruba people. I don't see no fighting here. I see two groups holding things that look like cutlasses and doing the "oya pa ile baba mi re to ba to be"

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by Esdb3: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Smh for the poster above me. Yoruba people. I don't see no fighting here. I see two groups holding things that look like cutlasses and doing the "oya pa ile baba mi re to ba to be"(pass your boundary if u dare)

9 Likes

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by olasubomi007(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Too bad. Social vices will not solve anything.
Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
SouthWASTED.

Na dem undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lol.

I Don't blame any of them.
We don't have role model anymore in our society.

Is it the pastors.. ... .... Raping members
Politicians.... .. ...... Stealing without fear
Civil servants... ... .. Taking bribes to work on files
Lecturers. .. ... .... ... Sexual abusing students
President....... .. .. . Traveling upandan
Youth.. .. ... ..... forming Avengers, IPOB, etc

Who exactly?

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lolz...dey are playing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Made me to remember the few years I spent at C and S college ilorin, one of those days, boy from government day secondary(Awon Omo exchange) attacked our school, most of the staffs ran away some of the borders were wounded

1 Like

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
i feel sorry for this students, this foolishness is the cause of lack of self discipline, i just hope nobody got the brunt of that machete
Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
That's how Cultism begins

5 Likes

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by Dclique(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Na small small, dem go graduate to GUNs

1 Like

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Esdb3:
Smh for the poster above me. Yoruba people. I don't see no fighting here. I see two groups holding things that look like cutlasses and doing the "oya pa ile baba mi re to ba to be"(pass your boundary if u dare)

Animal, how many people from your tribe have successfully killed themselves with machetes this year? You're not even ashamed of yourself. Teenagers are wielding machetes and you're there being blood thirsty. . . Eranko ni e!

And to the students, they just lack home training. No child from a good home will start flinging machetes unless their parents set such negative examples. Truly, Ile lati n k'esho r'ode. . . Charity begins at home.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dem don dey carry machete for hand, e dey sweet dem. Na when the machete enter body, that sweetness go turn to bitterness.

6 Likes

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by XieXie: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
yoruba's and cultism are like bread and butter.

5 Likes

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by Folzye(m): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Stupid little kids, them mates they do research for USA they are busy wasting away an already endangered future.

5 Likes

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by phetto(m): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by somez(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tomorrow's leaders...
Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Those two schools are arrogant. They are located in the core Ibadan ghetto. Am not surprised . The boys only schools in Ibadan have a large number of touts , including Ibadan Grammar

3 Likes

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Cultists of tomorrow (probably already) angry

3 Likes

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nigerian Police, food don land oh, accidental discharge loading...

1 Like

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by Daslim180(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
"Keke re lati npeta iroko, to ba da gba, apa Onii ka mo'' meaning An iroko tree should be fallen immediately it's growing because when it finally grow, you won't be able to handle it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by Princelegacylemoha(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Isokay "CULTISM " Isokay

3 Likes

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by ademusiwa15: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin
Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by richmondefosa(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
*At a job interview* INTERVIEWER: Spell Schweinsteiger, Blaszczykowski & Schneiderlin. JOB SEEKER: Just say there is no job . #Copied BTW wetin concern me? Na them sabi. Click like if you are here to read epic comments like me jare.

9 Likes

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by nijanigga: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
look at the environment where the fight took place, it tells the story, hopeless future for the so called leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Public schools? Most of them are just thugs, you see them roaming about streets early in the morning when their Private schools mate are in class.... I don't blame them, they are paying nothing and the government is also not helping matter.
Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by Kufie(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lol. This still goes on in 2016?

1 Like

Re: Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
This one na play nau undecided They should come to Benue State and see how secondary school boys fight cool embarassed

I remember some few years back, some secondary school boys almost chased my friends out of BSU. But for the intervention that brought back peace into their lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madonna University School Fees / Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? / My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.