Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

"Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her (69927 Views)

Miracle Shares First Post And Picture After Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / Kaffy Replies Michael Omani, Dancer Who Blasted Her / Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by jaelz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Okay so Wizkid new girl Justin Skye posted this adorable photo of her relaxing on the beach and the only thing our dear Nigerian trolls could do was to attack her with one even going as far as advising WIZKID to buy her Shea butter to use for her stretch marks Nigerians sha.... Although she has deleted the comments and blocked some people but I was able to quickly screenshot and grab some

source: jaelziselowo..com

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
ladies wear paints that will give you fresh air.
you people will be wearing things that make you look like a standing pole.
mtweee see her ass like person wey them pour hot water.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by jaelz(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
More:

2 Shares

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by ouzo1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Wetin concern una??

12 Likes

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by iykekelvins(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
This kain stretch mark fit wire my whole flat grin

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by Montaque(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Its wizkid's exclusive preference, na him girl; I love stretch marks o. Especially on dark skins.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by kossyablaze(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Stretch marks dey turn me on sef lipsrsealed undecided

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by osesology(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nygaryians! una no go mind una own bizness!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by paschal47(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
the indomitable STRETCHY

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by Christardor: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
fantastic stretch..
Abeg Wetin Dey Cause Am Sef?

3 Likes

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by Mrop(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
wetin b deir own

See this:::Photos::: About RIO :: 20yrs old Simone Manuel, Shed Tears As She Emerges First black Woman To Win Olympic Swimming Gold http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/08/about-rio-20yrs-old-simone-manuel-shed.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by ifyndy(f): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
wen is stretch marks considered a sin?

47 Likes

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by BUSHHUNTER: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Gosh! That stretch mark killed it am seriously loving it

Any girl with clean stretch mark and nice shape can PM me asap!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by chibatov(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
time never go Wizz don dey spank the ass like a boss

1 Like

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by LesbianBoy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Buhari ooooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by Purpletee(f): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
no chill at all.
Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by Opistorincos(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nigerians and badmouth ehn, na only God fit save us
Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by MissGoldenJewel(f): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
He loves her like that~so watz their own undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by DR1SKLEF(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ha! Ha!
Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by SlimAdenike(f): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Una don chop tonight?

Light dey your side?

4 Likes

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by LuvU2: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pls take this down and let me be the only queen here! sad
Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Op
Op
Op.
How many times i call you?.

There is strech mark on your brain too.....

Must you show us?

4 Likes

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:24am On Aug 13, 2016
MissGoldenJewel:
He loves her like that~so watz their own undecided
Love indeed.....
Listen to Baba nla
you'd hear wizzy say
"I want the one wey one qimme kids and leave ahn....

4 Likes

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by JuicyGee(f): 12:29am On Aug 13, 2016
This is kylie jenner's pal na.. She's not wizkid girlfriend.. She's a musician, they're probably working on a collabo..

Abeg, the stretch marks is not looking bad, atleast its not looking like the worm-like ones i see

4 Likes

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by duduade: 4:18am On Aug 13, 2016
Nigeria.... The home of jobless people...

I am sure she didn't filter these pictures
Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by saxwizard(m): 5:15am On Aug 13, 2016
Wizkid never open the package so him no fit knw if stretch marks dey
Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by sathel(m): 5:44am On Aug 13, 2016
Me self get stresh mark so I can't insult her.. cry

3 Likes

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 13, 2016
jaelz:
Okay so Wizkid new girl Justin Skye posted this adorable photo of her relaxing on the beach and the only thing our dear Nigerian trolls could do was to attack her with one even going as far as advising WIZKID to buy her Shea butter to use for her stretch marks Nigerians sha.... Although she has deleted the comments and blocked some people but I was able to quickly screenshot and grab some

cc: mynd44, farano, lalasticlala, ishilove, seun, tosyne2much, onila

source: www.jaelziselowo..com
JUST INCASE!!!
Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by johnstar(m): 6:14am On Aug 13, 2016
Nigerian fans attacking celebrities like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by Uyi168: 6:52am On Aug 13, 2016
Nigerians reacting to everything they see since 1900

1 Like

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by GossipGirl1(f): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2016
I've got stretchmarks on ma waist too...attack me with nasty comments n c if i kia

3 Likes

Re: "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2016
GossipGirl1:
I've got stretchmarks on ma waist too...attack me with nasty comments n c if i kia
You no be celebrity, so we cannot attack you, its of no use tongue

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His / "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.