Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (70068 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by gistfever: 4:35am On Jun 16, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian male Barbie, bobrisky was spotted riding on a motorcycle yesterday as he was seen trying to hide his face and struggling to cover his unclothedness. Gistvic Reports.

Bobrisky blast Nigerians saying he took a bike because he wanted to meet his flight to Abuja.

He wrote:

"Many Nigerians don’t have common sense. My flight ✈️ to Abuja was supposed to be 4.30pm but i left my house � at lekki late... I left home � 3.30pm and the hold up was mad simply because of the rain that fell today.... Myself and my makeup � artist @daniellesbeautyworld had to fly a bike so we can meet up with our flight. Luckily on arrival to the airport our flight ✈️ was delayed. I can’t miss my bestie birthday @tontolet party tomorrow because of Nigeria hold up. Never !!!! Even with me flying bike I still look beautiful. So haters I hope you all understand."

Watch Video Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/bobrisky-blast-nigerians-reacts-to.html

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by itspzpics(m): 4:44am On Jun 16, 2019
Lol

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Realhommie(m): 4:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Bob you do not even owe anyone an apology, it's nobody's biz what another person chooses to do provided he/she isn't hurting anybody..

Naija, we too talk.. Cho cho cho cho cho cho na so you go see people dey shook mouth for matter wey no consine dem..

315 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Joshmodest(m): 4:55am On Jun 16, 2019
@op
change the topic to bobrisky blasts his Instagram followers and family members in the village and abroad abeg !!
Except we another set of Nigerians !!

239 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Taniaa(f): 5:02am On Jun 16, 2019
All thanks to mtn, i can view senseless threads for now

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by nero2face: 5:08am On Jun 16, 2019
News in naija...Ndi Owo

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by helobabe: 5:11am On Jun 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by emapraiz(m): 5:19am On Jun 16, 2019
EYA SHAME DEY CATCH AM

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by EtherealAnn(f): 5:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Taniaa:
All thanks to mtn, i can view senseless threads for now
awe i hear they deducting 50k they can't kuku see 50k to deduct from my account.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Gosj01(m): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2019
Hmmm, like we care!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by AAA593: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2019
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian male Barbie, bobrisky was spotted riding on a motorcycle yesterday as he was seen trying to hide his face and struggling to cover his unclothedness. Gistvic Reports.

Bobrisky blast Nigerians saying he took a bike because he wanted to meet his flight to Abuja.

He wrote:

Watch Video Here>>
So na him

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by partnerbizz5(f): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2019
I am still studying in university "how Bob risky became a celeb"

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by odeebee: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2019
We know he must come up with something

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by starbuck(f): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2019
Mshewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by zone51: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2019
He hid his original facial look and posted the one filtered with iPhone Xs max. Who's fooling who? grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by phransix2: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2019
were angry

were ton wa Kéké. (Mad man riding motorcycle)

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by hisexcellency34: 9:04am On Jun 16, 2019
So, Tonto left her husband because of this thing?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by fiercehillz(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2019
BOB the builder...can we fix it.

I miss childhood jare.

How can a fellow Naija site (bet9ja) be spamming her sister site (Nairaland)... Robot at work... NL nor come get better spam filter sef.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by chigoziri2403(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2019
Why do we pay attention to useless things in this country

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by phransix2: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2019
Bob my man

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by ednut1(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2019
Naso. 3.30 for a 4.30 flight lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by kaen1317: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2019
Bobrisky is a sign of end times.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Sholaco: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2019
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

He wrote:

Watch Video Here>>
Mumu yeyebrity, always want to trend with their fake life.....what's the meaning of flying bike Ode! Human beings fly aeroplanes, ride motorbikes....etc

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by PapaAdanna: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2019
It always beat me when ever he says he is beautiful

Issorite

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.