Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement (15345 Views)

$500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe / 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects / Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I chose not hold a convo doesn't mean I don't know what to tell you and more over when comes to education bro I was given the best my parents. I don't know why you miscreants always think one didn't get a good education like you people.
Now let me tell you something.

Even if this is to boost the economy they are sectors that needs this fund more badly than real Estate.

(1) the agricultural sector needs this funds badly
(2) the mining sector needs this funds badly
(2) the health sector needs this funds badly
Not this real Estate bullshxt
. And all shld be attended at a time. Wow! What a magician! Oga for the last 16yrs, any evidence of investment on those critical infrastructural ares u did mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by 8BitGee(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abegi oga the investment u are talking here is for d elite and rich ones. they should stop all this signing gigantic contract and not improving d lives of common man in d society. d mou they sign won't help d poor breed ok. cos' d real estate they build before who are d one that benefit from it. we should change our mindset on signiing of gigantic project that will only help d rich.

The Engineers, architects, technicians, artisans, labourers, etc that'd build the houses are also rich abi?

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by Thisis2raw(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. And all shld be attended at a time. Wow! What a magician! Oga for the last 16yrs, any evidence of investment on those critical infrastructural ares u did mentioned?
I knw alot of Nigerians have short memories I will tell you

Agricultural sector under GEJ 6yrs rule. Agricultural sector remarkably well and food importation reduced outstanding by 40% moving the country closer to self sufficiency in agriculture.
As a matter of fact, Nigeria was the world’s largest producer of cassava with an output of over 45 million metric tonnes in 2014 according to the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO).

I hope you read that

(2) health sector under GEJ. Health sector can never be compared to any past or present govt. Under GEJ Nigeria was declared polio free, under GEJ deadly virus Ebola was defeated hands down. WHO wrote GEJ a letter of great achievement. As of 2015 maternal mortality has dropped by more than 50 percent following the provision of Midwives Service Scheme and the attendant facilities in hospitals, as of 2015 Microsurgery of the brain is also now being conducted at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia while laparoscopic surgery for fibroid cases has since commenced at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe. As of 2015 WHO wrote that Nigeria had recorded breakthrough in the management of sickle cell anemia following the revival of investment in medical research by the past administration.

So my brother I hope you know how to read? because you have to read that to understand. Thank you
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by thedarkside: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
heyyy,,,,,niceeee....money vambe!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by Johnnyessence(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
alfanio:

So it is the rich that will be the be the carpenter, the plumber, the bricklayer etc smh. some people shaaaaa! Oga you go school at all.
abegi oo i went to school no be small ok. all d estate that full all ajah and lekki who are d ones that's benefiting from it does poor breed av share from it hmmm?kindly answer my question ok. nelson mandela of blessed memory av laid solid foundation for d present generation and generation unborn.they should first start from d poor breed that don't av shelter and no where to stay but stay out there and provide for d family in d hard way.fg should bring policy that reduced poverty level to at least 50% not bringing policies and signing mou that will benefit d rich ones.
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by rrikado(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
this government will succeed, just to give them little time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by ademusiwa15: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
[size=28pt]You are investing in the wrong portion of Nigeria. with a different capital city.
the picture is yellow portion.

he is into fraud.. I dont know him.

His Royal Highness

Adesegun adeuga Ademusiwa

[/size]

Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=Thisis2raw post=48451949] I knw alot of Nigerians have short memories I will tell you

Agricultural sector under GEJ 6yrs rule. Agricultural sector remarkably well and food importation reduced outstanding by 40% moving the country closer to self sufficiency in agriculture.
As a matter of fact, Nigeria was the world’s largest producer of cassava with an output of over 45 million metric tonnes in 2014 according to the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
.....Who do think u are talking to? Which agriclture under Jonathan? We import virtually everything under GEJ. U talked about Ebola. Are we on Ebola disease indefinatly? The big success we regard on Ebola was the effor of Fashola. Make ur findings again. There is no way u can market what is not marketable. Good product market itself. Jonathan was unable to be marketed b4 and can not alse be marketed now. Integrity challenge on various evils in hanging on him.He is now a fugitive running from pillar to the post.
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by bashydemy1: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
wailers with their hatred, Nothing will change their hatred mind even goodnews make them feel bad.
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by Willie2015: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
aresssa:

You did not answer my question, I was expecting specific ways and specific programs the government should put in place to eradicate poverty.

Teaching how to fish is just words and ordinary sayng, not, specific government actions and programs.

Again, what specific actions should the government put in place to eradicate poverty?

Pls see specific action that the FG should put in place in this recession,

1. Fix Energy/Electricity problem - If FG can guarantee stable electricity supply of 20hrs in a day, it will reduce the cost of doing business by over 20% across board. Nigerian factories that moved to other African countries will return back to base, small scale industries will naturally spring up across the country and provide jobs.

2. Fix the Steel Industry - We need the FG to revive the moribund Steel Industry, steel development is believed to be the fundamental bedrock of economic growth. The iron and steel industry, as far as the development of all facets of life is concerned, is sine quo non. All other industries stem from the steel. The oil industry, the car manufacturing industry, the construction industry owe their existence and survival to the steel industry.

3. Build Road Networks & Improved Transportation System - FG need to invest massively into building road networks to solve the problem of demand and supply. We all know the poor status of our Railways, FG need to revive the railway networks to increase traffic volumes and secure a position as a key mover of goods and people.

4. Improved Agriculture Sector - We need the FG to encourage youths to move back farms by adopting improved farm mechanization, which is still a function of the Steel Industry and our Agric Research Institutes. We need to see programs that is geared towards taking excess farm produces from small scale farmers and encourage them to move to commercial level by creating less cumbersome process to export their farm produce. We need to see concrete partnership with private companies that will invest in preservation of excess farm produces at commercial level to sustain the interest and zeal of farmers to remain in production of crops and to stabilize price.

Nigerian are hardworking people, Let FG provide a conducive environment to do business, thats all we need and you will see the positive results. Investing in commercial/retail real estate is simply a misplaced priority and cant bring the country out of this economic recession.
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by aresssa: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
benELOHIM7:
Revamp and standardize the educational system so that kids from poor homes can have quality education and be relevant anywhere in the world. Just like south africans.

Tell me you didnt know this. Hypocrisy! angry

Of what relevance is your solution without jobs after graduation?

We don't even have jobs for the millions of graduates out there.

It's like some of you walk on your brains or just have to say something to sound relevant..
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by benELOHIM7(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Someone with standard education doesn't need a job, he creates one. I will cite 2 examples
My boss, who graduated from yabatech in the 60s with just an ond in crude oil testing talks of how he refused offers from multinationals after he left school. He started a company which has over 1000workforce today.
I attended one of the state universities. While there I researched on converting MSW's from dumpsites in ph, to methane gas for domestic purposes. the estimate of methane from just 3 dumpsites would provide fuel for over 10000 houses annualy and thousands of job opportunities. The research was fully conceived by me and not by some professor, funded by me and done with very crude methods. I sent a proposal to ministry of energy but I havent had any response for years now.
Why would a mechanical engineer who has had thorough training on engine parts assembling and servicing walk the streets looking for job when he can establish a workshop? accountants that were taught well in school can merge and establish an accounting firm. Honor, dignity and class has to return to the educational system so that students can start thinking like their counterparts in better societies, as job creators and not job seekers.
This is top priority!

aresssa:

Of what relevance is your solution without jobs after graduation?

We don't even have jobs for the millions of graduates out there.

It's like some of you walk on your brains or just have to say something to sound relevant..
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by Thisis2raw(m): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=Ibrahim1975 post=48455061][/quote] nd fashola was de minster of health then abi?
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by Johnnyessence(m): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
benELOHIM7:
Someone with standard education doesn't need a job, he creates one. I will cite 2 examples
My boss, who graduated from yabatech in the 60s with just an ond in crude oil testing talks of how he refused offers from multinationals after he left school. He started a company which has over 1000workforce today.
I attended one of the state universities. While there I researched on converting MSW's from dumpsites in ph, to methane gas for domestic purposes. the estimate of methane from just 3 dumpsites would provide fuel for over 10000 houses annualy and thousands of job opportunities. The research was fully conceived by me and not by some professor, funded by me and done with very crude methods. I sent a proposal to ministry of energy but I havent had any response for years now.
Why would a mechanical engineer who has had thorough training on engine parts assembling and servicing walk the streets looking for job when he can establish a workshop? accountants that were taught well in school can merge and establish an accounting firm. Honor, dignity and class has to return to the educational system so that students can start thinking like their counterparts in better societies, as job creators and not job seekers.
This is top priority!

bro God bless u sir u are on point.u are noted here .u speak about d way forward here ok.more knowledge and grace for you oo. yes oo u speak sense here.
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by Johnnyessence(m): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Willie2015:

1. Fix Energy/Electricity problem - If FG can guarantee stable electricity supply of 20hrs in a day, it will reduce the cost of doing business by over 20% across board. Nigerian factories that moved to other African countries will return back to base, small scale industries will naturally spring up across the country and provide jobs.

2. Fix the Steel Industry - We need the FG to revive the moribund Steel Industry, steel development is believed to be the fundamental bedrock of economic growth. The iron and steel industry, as far as the development of all facets of life is concerned, is sine quo non. All other industries stem from the steel. The oil industry, the car manufacturing industry, the construction industry owe their existence and survival to the steel industry.

3. Build Road Networks & Improved Transportation System - FG need to invest massively into building road networks to solve the problem of demand and supply. We all know the poor status of our Railways, FG need to revive the railway networks to increase traffic volumes and secure a position as a key mover of goods and people.

4. Improved Agriculture Sector - We need the FG to encourage youths to move back farms by adopting improved farm mechanization, which is still a function of the Steel Industry and our Agric Research Institutes. We need to see programs that is geared towards taking excess farm produces from small scale farmers and encourage them to move to commercial level by creating less cumbersome process to export their farm produce. We need to see concrete partnership with private companies that will invest in preservation of excess farm produces at commercial level to sustain the interest and zeal of farmers to remain in production of crops and to stabilize price.

Nigerian are hardworking people, Let FG provide a conducive environment to do business, thats all we need and you will see the positive results. Investing in commercial/retail real estate is simply a misplaced priority and cant bring the country out of this economic recession.

bro God bless u sir u are on point.u are noted here .u speak about d way forward here ok.more knowledge and grace for you oo.
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by billyG(m): 12:32am On Aug 14, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I chose not hold a convo doesn't mean I don't know what to tell you and more over when comes to education bro I was given the best my parents. I don't know why you miscreants always think one didn't get a good education like you people.
Now let me tell you something.

Even if this is to boost the economy they are sectors that needs this fund more badly than real Estate.

(1) the agricultural sector needs this funds badly
(2) the mining sector needs this funds badly
(2) the health sector needs this funds badly
Not this real Estate bullshxt

e
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by aresssa: 1:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Willie2015:

1. We are laying solid foundation to eradicate completely poor power supply.

a. New 12 Solar power plants are coming up

b. The abandoned 4000MW Mambilla power plant is back on track

c. Egbin power plant is getting upgraded to 2500MW

d. Transmission grid is getting upgraded

e. Dangote vandal proof sub sea pipeline to supply gas to power plants is under constriction

2. After decades of corruption, mismanagement and incompetence, we are finally in control of Ajaokuta steal complex. The sky is the limit for us now..

3. Transportation is getting the largest attention in the history of Nigeria

a. Lagos Calabar railway project is the largest public works project in Africa and is set to employ thousands of Nigerians apart from the monumental transportation benefits like opening up the entire SS and SE and facilitating easy movement of goods and services to Lagos and other parts of Nigeria

b. The abandoned Lagos Ibadan expressway and other major roads and highways are back under construction with thousands of Nigerians collecting paychecks again.

c. The FG just singed contracts for the Warri - Abuja railway system which is also Major..

4. Agriculture is getting significant boost and we are already seeing results with the drastic reduction in market cost pf rice and significant local production

In 2 years because of Dangote's fertilizer plant, we'll have more than enough fertilizer and many left to export all over Africa

The FG is addressing every point you raise. Let me know if you need specific facts and documented facts..

We are getting there, even faster than expected...
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by aresssa: 1:52am On Aug 14, 2016
benELOHIM7:
This is top priority!

The fact that some can create their own jobs doesn't mean others can and the government shouldn't facilitate jobs for them.

Fingers are not equal my friend..
Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by Ademusiwa1: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
[size=28pt]Nigeria sovereign wealth fund, is a fraud run by goodluck jonathan and

old mutual should not invest in it. you will lost your $700 million. it is a fraud by goodluck jonathan

I have contact her and inform them to stop the payment.

There are better ways of investing in Nigeria. i will advice them how too. but Nigeria sovereign wealth fund, is a fraud.
it is a goodluck jonathan fraud . I will contact the lady by email and inform her to stop the payment.

High royal highness

adesegun ademusiwa

[/size]

Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by benELOHIM7(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2016
You still fall for that? That this kind of govt can facilitate sustainable and fair-for-all jobs for nigerans? Very saddening
aresssa:

The fact that some can create their own jobs doesn't mean others can and the government shouldn't facilitate jobs for them.

Fingers are not equal my friend..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS / Afenifere Makes Five Requests To Buhari / Boko Haram To Kwapre Adamawa: Pay N28m Or Lose 52 Captives In Our Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.