Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Must Read - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Must Read (901 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read by Marymos: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2009
God be merciful o.

This story though I have not finished investigation on it seem to be true. I have confirmed the body was droped along the mentioned road with some organs missing. I know the areas mentioned.
Must read this and share it also with ur loved ones,

On 27th June, 2009 one woman, a widow (names withheld) was returning from her church after a fellowship when she was hit by car at Nkwo Ala, Ekwerazu Mbaise.

According to eye witnesses, the driver sped off abandoning the victim with slight injuries. Within minutes, a jeep pulled by and the driver and his cohorts (wicked Samaritans) offered to assist the accident victim and carried her into their vehicle. The people who gathered at the scene believed she was taken to a nearby hospital not knowing that they were working with the driver that knocked her down. In a hurry they left her bicycle and one of her wrappers.

The victim's relations on getting the accident news visited various hospitals within the LGA and beyond in order to locate their mother, sister, wife, cousin, sister, daughter, etc to no avail. They quickly reported the matter to the police who after inquiries and search discovered on Sunday, 28/06/2009 that the widow was killed and her dead body dumped along Umuahia/Owerri road. Her body was found without her eyes, tongue, brain, breast, and other vital parts. The bad Samaritans happened to be ritual murderers!

Beware of this new approach by ritualists and make sure that you know the identity of those offering help to you or your relations (in case you fall victim of accident). The first driver will hit the victim and run away. Within seconds, the driver of a second vehicle (behind the hit-and-run-driver) carrying the bad Samaritans will appear to offer unsolicited assistance to the victim.

God will continue to save us from the wickedness of evil men. Amen !

Be guided in ur own interest,
Re: Must Read by kosovo(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2009
@poster

God be merciful o.

This story though I have not finished investigation on it seem to be true. I have confirmed the body was droped along the mentioned road with some organs missing. I know the areas mentioned.
Must read this and share it also with your loved ones,

On 27th June, 2009 one woman, a widow (names withheld) was returning from her church after a fellowship when she was hit by car at Nkwo Ala, Ekwerazu Mbaise.

According to eye witnesses, the driver sped off abandoning the victim with slight injuries. Within minutes, a jeep pulled by and the driver and his cohorts (wicked Samaritans) offered to assist the accident victim and carried her into their vehicle. The people who gathered at the scene believed she was taken to a nearby hospital not knowing that they were working with the driver that knocked her down. In a hurry they left her bicycle and one of her wrappers.

The victim's relations on getting the accident news visited various hospitals within the LGA and beyond in order to locate their mother, sister, wife, cousin, sister, daughter, etc to no avail. They quickly reported the matter to the police who after inquiries and search discovered on Sunday, 28/06/2009 that the widow was killed and her dead body dumped along Umuahia/Owerri road. Her body was found without her eyes, tongue, brain, breast, and other vital parts. The bad Samaritans happened to be ritual murderers!

Beware of this new approach by ritualists and make sure that you know the identity of those offering help to you or your relations (in case you fall victim of accident). The first driver will hit the victim and run away. Within seconds, the driver of a second vehicle (behind the hit-and-run-driver) carrying the bad Samaritans will appear to offer unsolicited assistance to the victim.

God will continue to save us from the wickedness of evil men. Amen !

Be guided in your own interest,
how is this a must read?
m not a fan of these crap. u just spoilt my minute.
what a waste!
Re: Must Read by Riot5000: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2011
WHAT A STUPID POST.
I hail from minutes from the reported site of accident, and NEVER heard of this CRAP.
ATTENTION GRABER?

(1) (Reply)

Police Harrassing People With Laptop / Women Protest Ritual Killings In Imo / How Armed Robbery Suspect Met Waterloo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.