Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! (11840 Views)

My First Interview Experience / My Funny Interview Experience / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by DAntivirus: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2016
I in an SBC similar to MPI, MPI is currently into passive and not active services in telecommunications i.e power provision, ACDG, DCDG, Electrical/mechanical skills basically... Your saving grace to me is that u chose the latter(field engineer) cos if u had gone for the former(project manager) u would have shot yourself on the foot... Just keep hoping for the best...
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by princemedico: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2016
Was it necessary to put up the name of the company.

Keep you hands crossed.
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by mamawin(f): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2016
snazzy5050:

even if you wish to prove a point does it involves adding insults..... its okay everyday is not for same man, i guess you've done yours today have fun
you responded like a gentleman, good. Happy bday. more prosperous years
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by cindyrocks(f): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Pictures of your birth certificate, birth hospital and your precious mum in the labour ward or...you know the deal grin
snazzy5050:
Todays my birthday nairalanders pls show some love smiley smiley
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by Codeman01(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2016
My brother, let me give you candid advice, firstly go and ask about MPI, then you will be gutted and pray they don't call you. I also received their invitation for interview but never bother to go there because I know more than enough about the company, their salary scales, their mode of payment, working condition and welfare packages, they have their reason for asking you such question because they know your salary expectation for been an experienced field expatriate .... beep me on 07030656953

quote author=Moyosoreola post=48432895] cool My interview experience with MP was quite different, as after I finished telling the interviewers about myself and experiences...
The next thing they said was that I was too experienced for the trainee position, as a sharp guy, I started indirectly pleading with them that "Nobody is infallible" that all I know is about 80% and not up to 100% of telecommunication, that they should give me a chance, a trial will convince them....

Later the lady interviewer then asked why I wanted to leave my current company after 2 years of experience then I told them "I don't feel challenged anymore and also that am moving on with my career" then the lady told me about the Mp graduate trainee program and the possibility of failing out after 8weeks of training and examination, then I told her life is all about risk that I would surely make it....

fast forwarding the gist, the male interviewer then asked what project have I undergone in my company ? Then, I explained to him telling him about the "air tel and smile" fiber back haul project I undergone sometimes ago, my response then prompted the lady to respond by saying what option of my two strong experiences did I want in MP (Project manager or Field Engineer) then I chose the latter. Finally, they told me they will get back to me.
smiley cool smiley cool

Analyse and give me the probability of getting the offer...[/quote]
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by mamawin(f): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2016
don't underestimate the power of prayer
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by clems88(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2016
snazzy5050:

even if you wish to prove a point does it involves adding insults..... its okay everyday is not for same man, i guess you've done yours today have fun
lol e pain am grin
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by snazzy5050(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2016
clems88:
lol e pain am grin
am not pained in any way i just feel sorry for you two
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by austinooo(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2016
Interview is not only about what you said only but how you said it. You spoke well on paper and if your composure was good during the interview, I am sure you are going to get the job
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by Emasel(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2016
Moyosoreola,

MP can be very funny, just pray and hope for the best.

I had similar experience last year when I attended an interview with them. I had experience in RF Optimization but I was applying for the position of a Power Engineer. In the course of the interview, one of the HR ladies asked me why I wanted to leave RF Engineering for Power and what are my career objectives, I started stuttering and I was like, I'm an Electrical Engineer, I can work in both capacities (Telecom or Power) cheesy, she probably was not convinced. That was how I got dropped for that position because of my previous experience after answering all the Technical questions I was asked convincingly.

I was later invited for the position of an RF Engineer with them, but I had already gotten another job, which is actually in the Power sector smiley.

So bro, just pray for God's will to be done. Cheers.
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by osothermal(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2016
i work with mpi , they are recruiting graduates trainee but from what youve said ,they will likely call you for a field engineer probably team lead just be hopeful
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by Xmen149(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2016
Moyosoreola:
cool My interview experience with MP was quite different, as after I finished telling the interviewers about myself and experiences...
The next thing they said was that I was too experienced for the trainee position, as a sharp guy, I started indirectly pleading with them that "Nobody is infallible" that all I know is about 80% and not up to 100% of telecommunication, that they should give me a chance, a trial will convince them....

Later the lady interviewer then asked why I wanted to leave my current company after 2 years of experience then I told them "I don't feel challenged anymore and also that am moving on with my career" then the lady told me about the Mp graduate trainee program and the possibility of failing out after 8weeks of training and examination, then I told her life is all about risk that I would surely make it....

fast forwarding the gist, the male interviewer then asked what project have I undergone in my company ? Then, I explained to him telling him about the "air tel and smile" fiber back haul project I undergone sometimes ago, my response then prompted the lady to respond by saying what option of my two strong experiences did I want in MP (Project manager or Field Engineer) then I chose the latter. Finally, they told me they will get back to me.
smiley cool smiley cool

Analyse and give me the probability of getting the offer...

when you get the job,.u go run grin
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by distinguished1(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2016
osothermal:
i work with mpi , they are recruiting graduates trainee but from what youve said ,they will likely call you for a field engineer probably team lead just be hopeful

Thought you're with Etisalat. You don port go MPI?
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2016
duduade:

Does this look like a joke.. Nonsense

Do you see me laughing?
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by clems88(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
snazzy5050:

am not pained in any way i just feel sorry for you two
e still dey pain am o grin
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
osothermal:
How Can I be able to apply to the job sir?
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by Moyosoreola(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
Thank you all for your contribution, I really appreciate.

In addition, the lady interviewer asked about my current salary and I told her she was like I see, also she asked about the owner of my company I told her she was like eyah! (Indian firm)...
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by osothermal(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
distinguished1:

Thought you're with Etisalat. You don port go MPI?
mpi are handling etisalat projects mostly
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by osothermal(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
slimz10:
How Can I be able to apply to the job sir?
whatapp me 07067439755
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by creepsyme(f): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Moyosoreola:
cool My interview experience with MP was quite different, as after I finished telling the interviewers about myself and experiences...

smiley cool smiley cool

Analyse and give me the probability of getting the offer...
What interviewers hate is desperation, if u sounded confident den u killed it and u are good to go. Congrats in advance!

1 Like

Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by distinguished1(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2016
osothermal:
mpi are handling etisalat projects mostly
OK, clarified.
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by osothermal(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2016
distinguished1:
OK, clarified.
ok pls who is this my guy?
Re: My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! by osothermal(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2016
distinguished1:
OK, clarified.
ok pls who is this my guy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Philips Consulting Test / How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips / IGP Seeks Presidency’s Approval To Recruit 155, 000 Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.