Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days (12791 Views)

Obaseki Meets With Edo-ijaw Leaders, Sues For Peace / Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! / Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by Rizstar: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2016
see as I just dey look you Ijaw leader

Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by ayibatari99(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Better woo!!! Less all welcome the long awaited development that we have been dreaming up. Our new London on the way grin grin grin grin. The Map already dey my computer Abeg!! No tribe come and say Delta "sometin" wooo!!!! We no go take ham.. What belong to us is ours alone and we die alone.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by Izonpikin: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2016
TrueSenator:
Hahahaha..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin not exactly but the hardship on everyone is alarming......it's unfortunate Fashola didn't admit it in his BBC interview..... I kind of understand his position.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin...fashola Don try..e no easy...The guy no know say na like this Nigeria complex..
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by texazzpete(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2016
Don't Trust them.

Negotiate with soldiers there. Why should military presence be demobilized prior to negotiations ?
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by chelseajoy: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2016
I pray ooo!!!!
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by Philinho(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2016
I hope BUHARI changes his 5% mentality
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by cashkid: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2016
dadavivo:
FG role is to restructure Nigeria, let every region control and grow their states. If not this is and will always be a waste of time. Because someone might have collected cash in his bank account. Men don dey ready to drag foot like Buhari till 2019. Zombies quote me anywhere and die.

So u knw say na trash u put over there abi? no u death threaten us....all of us go surely die one day, and no be ur fault wetin i suspect be say, na only two brain cells u get, one don lost, the othr one is out there looking for it.........ewu
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2016
That's why one must not be careful before criticizing others. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided but why did Fashola go to BBC unprepaid? He should have known better? His administration is not at their best but he choose to honour the invite still angry angry angry angry angry It exposed this administration's misinformation about reality......abeg make I no spoil my day with these guys angry angry angry angry angry angry

Izonpikin:
grin...fashola Don try..e no easy...The guy no know say na like this Nigeria complex..

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Ijaw Leaders Promise To Cease Militancy In 30 Days
We are watching in 5D
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by ashjay001(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Is it only ijaws that own the niger Delta?
I know this promise is same as APC promise of a dollar been equal to a naira and constant power supply with other stupendous APC campaign promises!

Unfortunately, it is only Ijaw militants that practice violence!
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by passyhansome(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2016
a2personal2013:
Peace is not the absence of violence but the presence of equal right and justice. We hope for true peace that will create a better Niger Delta

Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by Pylony(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2016
Too much smell of crude spill all over the place done tire them be that?
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by mystry(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2016
don't make a promise you cannot keep
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by solok: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2016
a2personal2013:
Peace is not the absence of violence but the presence of equal right and justice. We hope for true peace that will create a better Niger Delta

Hold SS leaders to account and make them deliver variouss development contracts given to them for the area....especially Ijaw areas!
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by obatreasure: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2016
where were they when it turns this way,oshii...... 30dys indeed
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by CioAngels(f): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2016
Why waited for the remaining tribes who have been praying for peace and not cap in hands with weapons. Now they want govt know that ijaw they are negociating with are not the only ones whose villages and streams that are destroyed rather waiting for govt effect repairs. This is what the ijaws leaders should have done all this while, but No, as if waiting to negociate for gains. In Nigerian, the criminals are the chosen friends of the government were a declared wanted man is prefered to sit and negociate with govt. What a shame.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by Nusaf: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2016
After the gruesome murder of soldiers, they want 30 days to re-strategise otherwise why do they want the military to be withdrawn? The military must take its pound of flesh before any yeye restoration of order.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by annnikky(f): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Kam nukwa na odi possible undecided undecided
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by NairaMaster1(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:
Hmmmm. When some Northern leaders earlier promised to try to resolve the Boko Haram issue, people here were saying they should be arrested for having links. Now what are those same NLers going to say, I wonder?
You see your life? When they said an attack on boko a ram is an attack on the North? We will take on the WAZOBIA Tribes. They are our problems in Nigeria
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by NairaMaster1(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2016
Nusaf:
After the gruesome murder of soldiers, they want 30 days to re-strategise otherwise why do they want the military to be withdrawn? The military must take its pound of flesh before any yeye restoration of order.
Blood spiller spotted. The real son of the North grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Why not,you will do it.
It is only the manufacturer of a drug that determines the expiring date.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by wristbangle: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2016
buharisbae:
what do their dogs from one side have to say?

Lol who are the dogs?
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by buharisbae(f): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol who are the dogs?

Lol I no talk anything grin I just know they are from one side like this shaaa
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2016
dadavivo:
FG role is to restructure Nigeria, let every region control and grow their states. If not this is and will always be a waste of time. Because someone might have collected cash in his bank account. Men don dey ready to drag foot like Buhari till 2019. Zombies quote me anywhere and die.
and that is the fear of the government because most states especially those in the north can't survive without oil money, they are too useless and can't have an internally generated revenue of even up to 8% hence the vehement refusal of the government to even want to hear of restructuring

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by Fidelismaria: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
undecided

Oya make dem carry go
We dey wtch in 3d
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by rabex123(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
dadavivo:
Shey Buhari dey form Jackie Chan before, how come his been humbled. Immbeccile

Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by tunde1200(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
hmmm ? since all this years what are they looking....>?
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by domotimi: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Why on earth Ijaw Leaders will promise Nigerian State to resolve militancy in Niger Delta,are they the cause of the militancy activities or bad leadership of Nigerian State?
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by thedarkside: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
better for you,,,before we level that area..!!!!!
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by kayfra: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
The fear of RNDA is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by omnisali: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
emmanuel596:
Nigeria will be great again and this hard times would be our stories of victory....#pray_for_nigeria...noting good ever comes easy

Pls remind me, was Nigeria ever great?
Re: Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days by erico2k2(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:
Hmmmm. When some Northern leaders earlier promised to try to resolve the Boko Haram issue, people here were saying they should be arrested for having links. Now what are those same NLers going to say, I wonder?
The niger delta criminals have an agenda and we all know what they want but do you know the Agenda of boko haram?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders / A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. / Stop Trekking, Pray Instead – Buhari’s Aide Tells Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.