Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders (12781 Views)

Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently / Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) / North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan calls them ghosts. But a French businessman and an Islamic activist is travelling down to Nigeria in April to meet leaders of the Islamic terror groups, the Boko Haram and Ansaru.

The man who has given himself the daring task is Rachid Nekazz, a flamboyant, handsome and a rich French businessman.

He plans to arrive Kano on 1 April, staying till 7 April before returning to France.

Nekazz puts his money where his mouth is; he is never scared to speak against the government or in favour of Muslims anywhere they are maltreated or subjected to ridicule.

He spends his personal money to travel from continent to continent advocating for Muslims’ religious and civil right.

The 41-year old is also popular for advocating women’s freedom to wear the nijab in Europe. He once pledged one million euros to pay fines of French Muslim women caught wearing the full veil.

Nekkaz believes that Boko Haram and Ansaru are organisations that advocate for the respect and dignity of African Muslims.
He likened the actions of the sects to that of the controversial American organisation, Black Panthers, during the 1960’s and 70’s. “With respect to the dignity of the Muslim people of Africa and of Nigeria, the actions of the Boko Haram and Ansaru organisations have definitely resulted in numerous repercussions in the international press since 2009,” he said.

He added that like “The Black Panthers of America made many key strategic errors in their time. Those errors have tainted not only their image, but that of Islam in and outside the US for the last 30 years.”

Nekkaz is optimistic that his trip to Nigeria next month will help leaders of the sect avoid the errors made by the Black Panthers in the US. “By discussing and helping their mission and their strategic choices in a way that would accomplish their local mission, while improving the image of Islam across the world,” he explained.

He also hopes to address the French hostage situation while he is Nigeria. In 2009, Nekkaz travelled with Jean-Bruno Roumegoux China in hopes of preventing the execution of 12 young Uyghurs, a Muslim minority in China living mainly in the region Xinjuang, in western China.
Nekkaz is the son of Algerian immigrants to France where he was born. He studied history of philosophy at the Sorbonne, France. He later made a fortune with an internet start-up but then diversified into real estate.

With real estate came politics and in 2007 he contested the French Presidential elections but failed to secure the 500 endorsements required. In the legislative elections of the same year, he founded his own party, standing in the 7th district of Seine-Saint-Denis and receiving only 156 votes, just over 0.5 per cent of the ballot. He unsuccessfully stood in 2008 for the municipal elections, promising €300 to every voter if elected.

He has had problems with the French government which includes two international tax audits and one week imprisonment for his political activism.

Egypt’s Cheikh Abou Ishaq, and Iran’s Ayatollah Safi are some of the world’s Muslim spiritual leaders that have celebrated Nekkaz for his actions and his advocacy for the rights of Muslim women in Europe.

In Nigeria he will meet with a different opposition. The Islamic sects are different from what Nekkaz has always fought for but it is not impossible that he could proffer some solution and reach an agreement with the sect leaders. A respite in the North will be a welcome idea.
Nekkaz is the author of Millenarium, a book of interviews with the leaders of the G7 countries (Clinton, Chirac, Blair…). The book is focused on the future of World Ethics, Human Rights, and Peace.

Despite his advocacy for women wearing the niqab, he does not support men to force their wives to wear it and stay at home.
“I’m in favour of a law to convict a husband who forces a woman to wear the niqab and who forces her to stay at home. But I’m also for a law that lets these women move freely in the streets, because freedom of movement, just like any freedom, is the most fundamental thing in a democracy. How can a woman truly integrate or find a job if her face is hidden?” he asked.

link: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/french-bizman-offers-meet-ansaru-boko-haram-leaders-pm-news-lagos
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
I no sure if Naija embassy go grant this 'James Bond' visa oooo... The group of people Late Azazi accused of funding boko haram ll frustrate his effort. #WatchOut

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Osyxcel(m): 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Lets wait and see what comes out of his visit...
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by offshoreking: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2013
This 1diot is justifying the bombing and killing of Innocent souls as the way of advocating for the respect and dignity of African Muslims. God will judge u all.

12 Likes

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2013
Ok.. He wants to meet dem Ogas at the top!

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by nairaman66(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2013
Just anything that will cure this BH menace please..
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Tos87(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2013
Ї can't wait for this Ţ☹•◦ start unfolding.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2013
YOU DONT NEED TO MEET BH BOYS, JUST GO TO THE NORTHERN SENATORS AND LEGISLATURES AND THE EMIRS AND SOMEONE I DONT WANT TO MENTION TO PASS THE INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE TO PASS TO THE BH. JUST LET THEM DELIVER IT ON YOUR BEHALF.

7 Likes

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2013
This man wan die like chicken.

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2013
is he coming to fund them, I dont trust france!

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Pleasantme: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2013
I just hope he leaves Nigeria alive dats if dey dont 'bomb' him too.... cos d BH sect are totally brainwashed, dey only understand 'GO' dey no dey hear COME'.

2 Likes

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by playahP(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2013
Hoooraaay... Another victim for boko-haram!!

*writing from ma hotel room in tokyo*
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2013
Somebody tell this man, business and politics don't mix well, much worse if religion is included. undecided

Late M.K.O pays testament to that fact.

Btw, this man should be tagged as a potential sponsor o

3 Likes

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Horlawoomey(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2013
Hope he is ready to face the consequences of his visit cos nigeria government can turn a rabbit to a lion o.

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by DonaldGenes(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2013
Mouth sealed**no comment
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by OneNaira6: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2013
So it had to take a French businessman, Egyptians and Iran's to talk sense to Boko Haram. Don't they have leaders of the same religion up north that were/are suppose to do that?
Well better anyone that noone so Egpyt, Iran and France if you people succeed, I think we all own you a great a big thank you.
Hope they don't kidnap una and I pray they don't kill una. Carry your own military come. Better safe than sorry.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by alfredo4u(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2013
i can c, u r d guy sponsoring dis born bastards, demons etc. Nemesis wil surely catch up wit u guys in Jesus name, amen and amen oh
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by DJDOLA(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2013
BOKOHARAM ARE CRAZY....I STILL DONT NO WHY GEJ IS STOPIN OPC BOYS 2 GO AND FISH ALL DOES FOOOLS OUT....
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by tonididdy(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2013
Mission Impossible ?
Click like

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by jmichael(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2013
Wat is dis guy up to? I smell bravery in dis move. D Nigerian government can strike a deal wit dis guy to see if dey can re-orientate dese BHs.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by OneNaira6: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2013
DJDOLA: BOKOHARAM ARE CRAZY....I STILL DONT NO WHY GEJ IS STOPIN OPC BOYS 2 GO AND FISH ALL DOES FOOOLS OUT....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROFLMFAO.
My guy we are trying to be serious here, don't bring comedy into this na.

5 Likes

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by dbride: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2013
Please when you visit Aso Rock, ask Jonathan to show you members of boko haram in his administration. We are tired of waiting for him to identify them. Me think they provide him some form of protection while the rest are causing serious havoc out there... some kind of mystery!
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Abirisegun(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2013
Do whatever you like, just let this bombings and killings stop. It's the key to the secession of Nigeria if the menace didnt stop come 2015.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Hadone(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2013
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Willy7(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2013
The sss should make use of this guys visit by tapping into his fone lines or any gadget,so that they will see d people he is meeting with and also tap into their discussions.I see an opportunity for a clampdown on this hoodlums through this visit.God pass dem
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Anniesalis(f): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2013
Hmmm.....Lets hope for a positive result
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by lacasa: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2013
4bobo: YOU DONT NEED TO MEET BH BOYS, JUST GO TO THE NORTHERN SENATORS AND LEGISLATURES AND THE EMIRS AND SOMEONE I DONT WANT TO MENTION TO PASS THE INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE TO PASS TO THE BH. JUST LET THEM DELIVER IT ON YOUR BEHALF.

The only reason He needs to go to these people you've stated above will be to collect the address to Aso-Rock & PDP Headquarters, where the sceptre of the Real Boko-Haram can be met.

cool
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by pillzthadrugz(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2013
But is Nekazz really a ghost? because that is what GEJ made us to they are.......anyhow he is one of their own....anticipating for the outcome of his actions
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by genosco: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2013
make them no adult_nap am join oh.....9ja no good oh
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by just2endowed: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2013
the man should not be allow to this country my all means. This man is a financier to most terrorists islamist around the world. Or they should bug him for useful information.

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by JimmyBoy1: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2013
offshoreking: This 1diot is justifying the bombing and killing of Innocent souls as the way of advocating for the respect and dignity of African Muslims. God will judge u all.

Calm down, he must appear to be on their side before they can grant him audience. We have to explore all avenues available to put an end to this madness.

2 Likes

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2013
This man should be arrested upon landing in Nigeria, he is coming to support terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola / Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair / PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.