Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Don’t Mind The Missing Multitude And The Compromising Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Mind The Missing Multitude And The Compromising Christians (471 Views)

Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches / 7 Challenges Of Christian Youths In A Compromising World / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Mind The Missing Multitude And The Compromising Christians by FreshGreen: 4:24am On Aug 13, 2016
DON’T MIND THE MISSING MULTITUDE AND THE COMPROMISING CHRISTIANS

Yesterday morning as I was driving in the city of Abuja, I got to a junction with traffic light that shown red, and then I waited. But because the road was not so busy some vehicles regarded the red light and were passing beside me, but I still waited. Later a car came from behind and also waited for the red traffic light beside me, after few seconds he couldn’t wait any longer for the green light so he passed. Then another car came beside me, he waited for the green traffic light, so there was no way other vehicles could pass than to wait for the green light. A car behind me was blowing his horn for me to disregard the red light and pass, but no way, he was forced to wait till the green light. All these happened in about 60 seconds. HERE IS THE LESSON:

In this Christian road/journey, there are 3 categories of Christians: The first category are the FAITHFUL, these are the people who care to know the mind of God and faithfully obey till the end. The second category is the MISSING MULTITUDE, these are the multitude of people who don’t care for the true word of God nor care to obey it. The third category are the people who care to know the true word of God but fail to obey till the end, so they compromise along the way.

If we want to be among the saints who will receive “Well done, good and faithful servant” greeting in heaven on the last day, then we must faithfully surrender our lives to Jesus Christ and faithfully stand on the truth to the end without missing it or compromising, we should not mind the majority who are missing it, who are misinterpreting the Word of God, who are mixing up with the world; also we should not mind the compromising Christians, pastors, churches who are messing up and molesting their white garment in the name of modern or mega church system.

You see, Christian race is personal and not collective, the fact that your popular pastor or church approves or supports something does not make that thing right before God, the fact that your church or pastor is compromising the word of God in one aspect or the other does not mean the multitude that follow such will be exonerated on the last day, the fact that multitude of Christians in the whole world are involving in a rebranded or renamed worldliness called modernization does not mean that God will change His stand and consider them to enter heaven. You must make your personal stand on the word of God and live by it; you must dare to stand on the unchanging word of God not on your church standard or pastor’s standard. The word of God is settled in heaven and will never change for this generation but ready to change this generation for God, as many who are willing to surrender to the Lord.

It is not just about knowing the truth, but living by the truth, and it is not just about living by the truth now but faithfully living by the truth till the end of your life and ministry, it is then we will receive a “Well done, good and faithful servant” in heaven!

“His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant….” Matthew 25:21.

God bless you!

if you will like to surrender your life to Jesus afresh to experience genuine salvation, please click on this link, read the article and pray as directedhttp://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:

This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.
Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics. http://web./468590419840054/files/You can join to receive new topic.
Re: Don’t Mind The Missing Multitude And The Compromising Christians by emis8: 5:59am On Aug 13, 2016
nice post at op.
I agree God (The Word) changes not but The Revelation of who He is changes, so as the way He relates to us changes.
God is not a static God, He has feelings and emotions.

When you study the Bible, Gods dealings with men changes according to the revelation they receive about Him.
God is a Big God, who has so many qualities facets and characteristics.

In Genesis, Abraham knew God and related with him at that level of understanding. That generation knew him as the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, but he was more than that.

in Exodus, Moses had better revelation of God. God began to reveal more of Himself to Moses. Moeses got to know that God could do anything (splitting the red sea, bringing water from rock, supernaturally sustaining them with manner and even giving the multitude meat to last them for sever days.

When Jesus came, more revelation knowledge came. Things changed, but God was still God, He changed not.
Jesus stopped the era of cleansing sins with blood of bulls.
He brought Love, he came to show us who the father truly is and how to worship and pray to him.

So as I said, God does not change but the more you get to know him, the way you relate with Him changes, the way you pray also changes and the way you see people changes too.

So, for me, those who have decided to be old testament christians should not be encouraged to be left there, because Revelation is progressive and they should change.

We cant say now that all christians who no longer wear ropes and gowns like Moses and Jesus Christ will go to hell because they have embraced technology.

You can wear the finest of clothe s, drive the best of cars and fly the best of aircraft and still follow The Word and God wjll be pleased with you, as far as you dont let those things distract you from Him.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mind The Missing Multitude And The Compromising Christians by slyng(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2016
Ooh ooh! What a double standard! ... And yet majority of christians blame the extremism of some muslims to the entirety of the religion. Is that fair op?
Re: Don’t Mind The Missing Multitude And The Compromising Christians by Ijustdeywatch: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2016
emis8:
nice post at op.
I agree God (The Word) changes not but The Revelation of who He is changes, so as the way He relates to us changes.
God is not a static God, He has feelings and emotions.

When you study the Bible, Gods dealings with men changes according to the revelation they receive about Him.
God is a Big God, who has so many qualities facets and characteristics.

In Genesis, Abraham knew God and related with him at that level of understanding. That generation knew him as the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, but he was more than that.

in Exodus, Moses had better revelation of God. God began to reveal more of Himself to Moses. Moeses got to know that God could do anything (splitting the red sea, bringing water from rock, supernaturally sustaining them with manner and even giving the multitude meat to last them for sever days.

When Jesus came, more revelation knowledge came. Things changed, but God was still God, He changed not.
Jesus stopped the era of cleansing sins with blood of bulls.
He brought Love, he came to show us who the father truly is and how to worship and pray to him.

So as I said, God does not change but the more you get to know him, the way you relate with Him changes, the way you pray also changes and the way you see people changes too.

So, for me, those who have decided to be old testament christians should not be encouraged to be left there, because Revelation is progressive and they should change.

We cant say now that all christians who no longer wear ropes and gowns like Moses and Jesus Christ will go to hell because they have embraced technology.

You can wear the finest of clothe s, drive the best of cars and fly the best of aircraft and still follow The Word and God wjll be pleased with you, as far as you dont let those things distract you from Him.

Beautiful!

(1) (Reply)

How The Apostles Died(martyrs) / Prophet T.b. Joshua Historic Visit To Israel & Greece / My Experience With Churches Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.