Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Said To Your Boss? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Said To Your Boss? (553 Views)

How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? / 6 Things You Don't Owe Your Boss / You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Said To Your Boss? by BizLifeE: 5:36am On Aug 13, 2016
What is the craziest thing you have ever said to your boss, with or without getting fired?

A bunch of the staff was sitting in the cafeteria. I was 22 and in my first job. My boss, who was often inappropriate, asked if I was still dating this guy. I answered, no, we broke up.

He looks around to make sure everyone is listening. "Well, what are you doing for sexual satisfaction?" he asked. Everyone laughed.

I was not going to take this from him. I come across as the type of person who wouldn't say "shit" if I had a mouthful of it, but I was raised to stand up for myself. I looked him in the eye and answered, "Well, Bob, I masturbate."

Everyone roared. I think he realized he crossed the line. He actually called me at home and apologized.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-craziest-thing-you-have-ever-said-to-your-boss-with-or-without-getting-fired

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Said To Your Boss? by Donald3d(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2016
I told him i would buy his company soon , but i said it in my mind grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Said To Your Boss? by Aidy97(f): 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
You are fired! cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Said To Your Boss? by Datboinazz(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2016
"Sir, I cannot go and come and kill myself"

(1) (Reply)

Interns Wanted At Oracle Nigeria / Electrical And Electronic Engineer / Jobs At Pact Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.