Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? (1395 Views)

Stop Calling Me Boss, You Are Misleading My Helpers, A Man Cries Out / Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by jolak5(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2016
What is the right way to tell your boss you have an interview?
NAIRALANDERS ADVICE!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2016
jolak5:
NAIRALANDERS ADVICE!

you don't tell your boss you are going for an interview

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by jolak5(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

you don't tell your boss you are going for an interview
what is now the solution?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by goziem1982(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Give him an excuse that will take you away from office.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Even if you are the head of evangelism in your church, don't dare try it. Not Nigerian employer. .... Pls give any excuse but not that direct.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2016
A good company would give you at least 3days notice prior the interview. Just cook one genuine story that would excuse from your current working place. But make sure your employer was pre-informed. Even if you didn't like the settings, pls kill or subdue that urge.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by browncolysis(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2016
So U guys are suggesting that he should lie abi? well sha if you don't know how to lie, you had better don't go to work that day then call your boss from home that an issue just came up that is beyound your control, it required urgent attention that you will explain better when you come to work so whenever you see your boss, you start appologizing and the story continues...... just be yourself man and do what your heart tells you cuss you should know how your boss react to issues like this....so work with his weakness to get what you want. wish you well bro! and a successful interview in advance.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by jolak5(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2016
Tosinayoko:
Even if you are the head of evangelism in your church, don't dare try it. Not Nigerian employer. .... Pls give any excuse but not that direct.
thanks
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by jolak5(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
browncolysis:
So U guys are suggesting that he should lie abi? well sha if you don't know how to lie, you had better don't go to work that day then call your boss from home that an issue just came up that is beyound your control, it required urgent attention that you will explain better when you come to work so whenever you see your boss, you start appologizing and the story continues...... just be yourself man and do what your heart tells you cuss you should know how your boss react to issues like this....so work with his weakness to get what you want. wish you well bro! and a successful interview in advance.
lovely advice. Amen to the prayer....... thanks
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by joanana(f): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2016
jolak5:
NAIRALANDERS ADVICE!

Tell ur boss gini? u wan enter labor market be that. Chairman, either apply for your leave or come up with something to tell him that he will not refuse. You never get the new job u wan spoil the one wey u get. Nkem gi ka oooooo

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by Benjom(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Under no circumstance should you tell your boss you're going for an interview.

#Beautiful Lies

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by jolak5(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
joanana:

Tell ur boss gini? u wan enter labor market be that. Chairman, either apply for your leave or come up with something to tell him that he will not refuse. You never get the new job u wan spoil the one wey u get. Nkem gi ka oooooo
ok na.... grin grin grin lying is not good oo
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by joanana(f): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
jolak5:
ok na.... grin grin grin lying is not good oo

Indeed and telling the truth is not good in this situation. Cunny man die na Cunny man go Bury am. If u are not smart with ur employers oyo is ur middle name. When some employers think they're smart u tell them r smarter
But lieing is. Not. Good ooo. I. Don't encourage it ooo
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by jolak5(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
joanana:

Indeed and telling the truth is not good in this situation. Cunny man die na Cunny man go Bury am. If u are not smart with ur employers oyo is ur middle name. When some employers think they're smart u tell them r smarter
But lieing is. Not. Good ooo. I. Don't encourage it ooo
nice going for the interview tomorrow, will find one nice excuse
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by mayoor15(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
jolak5:
nice going for the interview tomorrow, will find one nice excuse
Call in SICK.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by omoolorire(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Well for me, how can I tell lies and go to hell never in my life otherwise such Boss should do away with his job.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss You Want To Go For An INTERVIEW? by jolak5(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
omoolorire:
Well for me, how can I tell lies and go to hell never in my life otherwise such Boss should do away with his job.
well, that is a tough call. blessed is the man that apply wisdom. since telling your boss can lead to bad blood between you too, then you can find a genuine excuse.

(1) (Reply)

Redeemed Christian Church Of God Vacancies (3 Positions) / 2017 Recruitment At Crawford University, Faith City, Igbesa, Ogun State / Graduate Management Trainee Job At Terragon Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.