Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) (30941 Views)

Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / Brazil’s Female Criminals Hold Beauty Pageant (Photos, Video) / Four Hardened Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by BABANGBALI: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Victorvexz:
Lol, see him flat head
the flat head is their identity grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
They sure looks like criminals.

Ugly murrafuckers!
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by sent10(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
they should be dealt with
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
E BE LIKE UMUNEDE PEOPLE HEAD... grin grin grin shocked
Victorvexz:
Lol, see him flat head
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
show me ur head and i will know ur region..ahahahhahha that head nor fit miss..thats why its in their dna to slave..cuz dat head was given to dem for the sole reason to carry tray ,ghana must go etc...
BABANGBALI:
the flat head is their identity grin
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
The guy on red is d "fat version" of phyno.
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hehehe..For Tha First Pic,the First Criminal Blike "chai I Don Enteram",the Second One Blike "life Don Taya Me make Una Kukuma Kill me now",the third blike "oga police look maside i geh sumtin to offer na" ,fourth blike "Askari Na Wetin Na!!..Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by lurdkriss: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
annnikky:

My dear y they took them to police was because too many properties r involved sad so they kept them alive to recover most of d properties smiley cool
that is not enuf reason to kip them alive,what If d properties av been sold off?they shld av just killed dose guys,nowthey have put them in the hands of their fellow criminals,the police will realease those guys soon after collecting money then the poor villagers will be in more trouble..
Big mistake they made undecided
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by SafeAlhaji(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
annnikky:
These are the hardened criminals that has been terrorizing Nkwerre community in imo state for the past one month plus now. These demons killed a man n his granddaughter, rape a pregnant woman, vandalized people's houses, kidnapped few months old baby's, to mention but a few. God heard the cry n prayers of mothers, fathers, priest, youths even children n finally they were caught by the community vigilante on their way going from their final operation. The youths wanted to unleash their anger by giving them jungle justice but the securities intervened and took them to the police station for more investigations.

The second guy in the first photo has been beaten 10years out of his years
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by annnikky(f): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
caesaraba:

English!
Mr know it all

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by ANIEXTY(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
caesaraba:

English!
Must you always spot people's mistakes ?
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by annnikky(f): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
SafeAlhaji:
The second guy in the first photo has been beaten 10years out of his years
One of d security guy bite off his ear cool
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by SafeAlhaji(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
annnikky:
One of d security guy bite off his ear cool
Even worsen his situations
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by brostheo(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
thieves and robbers getting caught everyday,when will they catch Prez Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by SafeAlhaji(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
lurdkriss:
that is not enuf reason to kip them alive,what If d properties av been sold off?they shld av just killed dose guys,nowthey have put them in the hands of their fellow criminals,the police will realease those guys soon after collecting money then the poor villagers will be in more trouble..
Big mistake they made undecided
A damn bigmistake i tell you.
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by baby124: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
The one in blue is the wicked one. See his face. Dem suppose design the face well well with blows
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by scholes0(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
My lord, see head shapes! shocked
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by Abagworo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
What if these criminals caught happened to be Hausa speaking?
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by sainttwist1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
THEY LOOK TIRED AFTER HARDWORK..ANYWAYS CHARITY THEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME BEFORE TAKING THE DEVELOPMENT OUTSIDE,THEY STARTED FROM HOME..NICE WORK NIGERIA POLICE FOR STOPING SOME MORE SCUMS FROM INVADING US AGAIN..WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THEM ESCAPING ACROSS THE NIGER..HOW I WISH A CONTROL CHEMICAL LIKE PESTICIDE ,INSECTICIDE CAN BE MANUFACTURED LIKE IGBOTICIDE I 4 JUZ CARRY AM SPRAY ALL THIS PEOPLE FUMIGATE THE WORLD ONCE AND FOR ALL MAKE WE GET PEACE...YES QUOTE ME OTHERWISE AND PERISH..I MEAN THE WORLD NEEDS IGBOTICIDE UNA OWN DON TOO MUCH!!!!!NGWANU!OGINI??
my brother this mentality will not take you anywhere......am sure people from your region have their own problem too......
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by batiatus(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
I thought it is only hausas that kill people in imo state
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by batiatus(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Abagworo:
What if these criminals caught happened to be Hausa speaking?

Exactly my thought, I guess the killing of innocent hausas begins.
Base on yesterday's logic, the igbos should seek for the villages of these perpetrators and start killing the fellow kins men who share same village as them to deter future occurrence.

Evil is evil, doesn't matter who does it.
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by canalily(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
annnikky:
These are the hardened criminals that has been terrorizing Nkwerre community in imo state for the past one month plus now. These demons killed a man n his granddaughter, rape a pregnant woman, vandalized people's houses, kidnapped few months old baby's, to mention but a few. God heard the cry n prayers of mothers, fathers, priest, youths even children n finally they were caught by the community vigilante on their way going from their final operation. The youths wanted to unleash their anger by giving them jungle justice but the securities intervened and took them to the police station for more investigations.

are u 4rm Nkwerreundecided
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by lurdkriss: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
annnikky:

My dear y they took them to police was because too many properties r involved sad so they kept them alive to recover most of d properties smiley cool
bro which kind property bdat? What if they hav sold them? Now those guy have ended up in the hands of their fellow criminals,the police will collectmoney now and free these guys and then the villagers will be in more trouble,they shld av killed those guys immediately they were caught..
Big mistake dey made undecided
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by millionaireman: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
ezychris:
Chai! The guy in the second pic looks like the keke man that took me from Orlu to Anara o! shocked
Annnikky, come edit this post and tell us where Nkwerre is located.

Lalasticlala, come and see this criminals oo

Nkwerre is about 4km from Orlu on the road to Anara.

There is hardly any special change of scenes from Orlu to Nkwerre.
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
preach on my brother...am sure u can achieve a great deal on ur crusade...charity begins at home..catch the fun bro...hate the game not the player...
sainttwist1:
my brother this mentality will not take you anywhere......am sure people from your region have their own problem too......
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
well u lost ur money...that wouldnt cost ur Igbo grin grin anything atleast u can use ur parents/siblings/girlfriends for money rituals as usual..am sure u already contemplating that already..or u carry drugs to asia or come to lagos and hustle sorry develop...huh anuofia!!!!!!
LecciGucci:

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by ezychris(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
millionaireman:

Nkwerre is about 4km from Orlu on the road to Anara.

There is hardly any special change of scenes from Orlu to Nkwerre.

Yea, I know bro but i wanted her to mention what state Nkwerre is in. Most people don't know and she did exactly what was needed.
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by ezychris(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
annnikky:
Tnx dear
Welcome
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by emmatee57(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
don't ask me,...you understand his duty here! i just dey observe

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by Samuelnwite12(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Their cup don full
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by LecciGucci: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
well u lost ur money...that wouldnt cost ur Igbo grin grin anything atleast u can use ur parents/siblings/girlfriends for money rituals as usual..am sure u already contemplating that already..or u carry drugs to asia or come to lagos and hustle sorry develop...huh anuofia!!!!!!

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by sainttwist1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
preach on my brother...am sure u can achieve a great deal on ur crusade...charity begins at home..catch the fun bro...hate the game not the player...
bro, am not preaching ooo.....just saying....why are we claiming to be religious if we are filled with hate.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Hawa Yinusa, The Woman Who Leads Kidnap, Robbery Gang Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.