Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? (928 Views)

Wordpress Gurus Help Is Needed / Wordpress Gurus Help Out / Hello Blog Gurus Help A Dude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? by nadirinamata: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2016
GURUS IN THE BUILDUNG, I HAVE A NEW GOSPEL SITE, SO I DID OVER 10 UNIQUE POST AND GOT THEM INDEXED FOR A WHILE THROUGH SEARCH CONSOLE. NOW AFTER A WEEK I APPLIED FOR UK ADSENSE AND TILL NOW OVER 7 DAYS GOOGLE SAYS MY ACCOUNT IS STILL UNDER REVIEW AS IF I AM A DRUG DEALER UNDER INVESTIGATION ... PLS I THOUGHT BY NOW I SHOULD BE REJECTED OR ACCEPTED SO THAT I CAN GENERATE ADD CODES TO NEXT VERIFICATION,, THE PROBLEM IS THAT I CANT EVEN GENERATE AD CODE SO THEY CAN REVIEW MY SITE PLS HELP
Re: Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? by gidimasters(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2016
nadirinamata:
GURUS IN THE BUILDUNG, I HAVE A NEW GOSPEL SITE, SO I DID OVER 10 UNIQUE POST AND GOT THEM INDEXED FOR A WHILE THROUGH SEARCH CONSOLE. NOW AFTER A WEEK I APPLIED FOR UK ADSENSE AND TILL NOW OVER 7 DAYS GOOGLE SAYS MY ACCOUNT IS STILL UNDER REVIEW AS IF I AM A DRUG DEALER UNDER INVESTIGATION ... PLS I THOUGHT BY NOW I SHOULD BE REJECTED OR ACCEPTED SO THAT I CAN GENERATE ADD CODES TO NEXT VERIFICATION,, THE PROBLEM IS THAT I CANT EVEN GENERATE AD CODE SO THEY CAN REVIEW MY SITE PLS HELP
why apply for UK adsense when you have unique contents..

Just apply using another email address. And remove the previous ads code.. [that's if you placed one before]
Re: Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? by nadirinamata: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2016
gidimasters:

Just apply using another email address. And remove the previous ads code.. [that's if you placed one before]

no option to generate code yet and i prefer to earn in Euros thats why UK adsense
Re: Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? by gidimasters(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2016
nadirinamata:

no option to generate code yet and i prefer to earn in Euros thats why UK adsense
but then, hope you know the differences or you think Nigeria, US, UK, adsense are same thing
Re: Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? by nadirinamata: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
lol i know ... Just wan to earn in Euro dazz alll ..Have family in UK who can receive my code letter sent later
Re: Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? by Toluwani113: 2:08am On Aug 18, 2016
gidimasters:

Boss!
That extension is not working again for auto-adding people o.
Is it still working for you ?
Re: Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? by nadirinamata: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Toluwani113:

Boss!
That extension is not working again for auto-adding people o.
Is it still working for you ?
adding people to what??

mine is working if its facebook u talking of
Re: Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? by raziboi(m): 4:25am On Sep 11, 2016
gidimasters:
but then, hope you know the differences or you think Nigeria, US, UK, adsense are same thing
Bro does Nigeria Adsence pay's directly to one's Nigerian bank account?
Re: Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? by gidimasters(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
raziboi:
Bro does Nigeria Adsence pay's directly to one's Nigerian bank account?
yes
Re: Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? by raziboi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
gidimasters:
yes
Tank you!
Re: Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? by Toluwani113: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
nadirinamata:

adding people to what??

mine is working if its facebook u talking of
Yes. Pls are you using chrome plugin or script ?
I'll be glad if you can tell me the exact name of the tool
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Was Linda Ikeji Social Built With / Buy .com Domain For Cheap Price / Get High-speed Local Hosting Like No One At Just ₦125/month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.