Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos (39136 Views)

4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) / IMSU Mourns Students Who Were Killed On Kaduna-Jos Road By Gunmen. Photos / SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by supereagle(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2016
Has anyone tried it.
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by chi4ik4(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2016
I hate Hausa/Fulani because most of them like killing people without remorse. I swear I hate them..

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by repogirl(f): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2016
And some liars will be boasting that there is now security in the nation, deceiving their zombies.
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by sexychocho(f): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2016
So pathetic

RIP to the dead ones
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by funshint(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2016
If trains were to be working efficiently pple won't risk their lives travelling on long journeys through our terrible roads full of dangers in every form; both human and non-human. RIP to the dead....wat a sad loss!!!

1 Like

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2016
one reason i ask my self does god exist ,what sins will this have commited to deserve such horrible death,
i blame the government
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by shamecurls(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2016
ogtavia:
But which one is christian medical laboratory scientists students conference again..[size=18pt].The way students attach unnecessary importance to religion and association is ridiculous...as if the one on campus is not enough...[/size]

#BitterTruth

1 Like

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by hafeezibnfattah(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2016
lofty900:
The worst part is that their corpses will be flown back home for burial. How much will it cost to fly these future leaders to the conference? Useless country. Zero security, zero economy. Damn!

Must we blame the government every time?
They are going for Christian fellowship conference for medical laboratory students for God sake! Not for an official school assignment.
Accepted if government is blamed for bad Road and insecurity, but not for provision of flight.
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Kei144(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2016
ichommy:

Cultism case?

I read a news item about a fight between some northerners and indigenes in Imo State yesterday, in which two Imo indigenes and some northerners were killed. This must be a revenge attack by some northerners. I feared that this kind of thing would happen when I read the news of the mayhem in Imo State. Now it has happened.
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by passyhansome(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2016
IMSU and bad news these recent times are like 5 & 6

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Laycan(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2016
chi4ik4:
Hausa people like trouble eh, just because of the clash yesterday in IMO State
try to c my pastor
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by murphyibiam15(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2016
Kei144:

I read a news item about a fight between some northerners and indigenes in Imo State yesterday, in which two Imo indigenes and some northerners were killed. This must be a revenge attack by some northerners. I feared that this kind of thing would happen when I read the news of the mayhem in Imo State. Now it has happened.
dont be too sure bro.....no one knows yet bc the said bus didnt bear imo state on it
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by obailala(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2016
Some mumus have already connected it with politics...
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by emmatee57(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2016
imo state, jos & bad news this days are....

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by magicminister: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2016
ogtavia:
but which one is christian medical laboratory scientists students conference again...the way students attach unnecessary importance to religion and association is ridiculous...as if the one on campus is not enough...

U spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2016
why can't they just have all laboratory students. why Christian laboratory students. religion and devision. 5 and 6
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by cutiemoi: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2016
Lionskiba1:
The news is 100% true.i am an Imo star and I confirmed it from a medical student this morning ....rip to the deceased...

Lalasticlala

pls how can i confirm my bro's whereabout....he is among the students that went for the conference
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by CSTR12: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by sunnyside16(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Military announced that BH haram are planning attacks on some states and Imo state made that list. I hope coupled with the bloodshed of yesterday, its not happening already.
RIP to the dead.
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by zuto4u(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2016
I am finally ashamed of being in the same country with these backward, primitive and timid nitwits (Hausas).

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2016
tinktanker:
if u have nothing to say pls shut up.
Don't know who's responsible yet, but why we go to school is simply to learn how to read write and have some iq, in the news hausas and ibos are clashing in owerri, don't you think smart person from IMO should cancel any Christian conference they have in the north for the moment?

1 Like

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by ImtiazNupe(m): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2016
They killed 4 Hausa men in Imo yesterday and you're thinking we northerners are fool. Do me I do u, God no go vez.
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by greatness22(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2016
ichommy:

Cultism case?
Must everything be related to cultism for you? Behave matured pls.

3 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by sunnyside16(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2016
Military announced that BH haram are planning attacks on some states and Imo state made that list, though the military later debunked the circular. I hope coupled with the bloodshed of yesterday, its not happening already.
RIP to the dead.
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Miles300: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2016
In a civilized world taking someone's life is a serious offence and such people will be brought to book .. Not here in nigeria where lives don't matter ..
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by safarigirl(f): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2016
tinktanker:
if u have nothing to say pls shut up.
he made a reasonable comment that anyone looking from a logical point of view would acknowledge. Only fanatics would disagree

First UNILORIN and their Redeemed Conference, now these ones and another Religious conference that adds nothing to their GP. If they had sat down in school to do what sent them there, they would probably still be alive.

If you want to be so religious, go to theological school or join a seminary, let's know you're dedicated to your religion. Not all these dangerous extra-curricular activities that involve long distance travelling by road

3 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Ghost447(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2016
ogtavia:
but which one is christian medical laboratory scientists students conference again...the way students attach unnecessary importance to religion and association is ridiculous...as if the one on campus is not enough...
Honestly.

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by AuroraB(f): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2016
Wetin wan carry me go North . Nothing undecided.
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by tinktanker: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2016
safarigirl:
he made a reasonable comment that anyone looking from a logical point of view would acknowledge. Only fanatics would disagree

First UNILORIN and their Redeemed Conference, now these ones and another Religious conference that adds nothing to their GP. If they had sat down in school to do what sent them there, they would probably still be alive.

If you want to be so religious, go to theological school or join a seminary, let's know you're dedicated to your religion. Not all these dangerous extra-curricular activities that involve long distance travelling by road
guy there is freedom of movement n association, so the can move around for wat ever cos. Whether academic or religious it's no once business, y kill them. Have ever travel to visit a guy in another state? If u died then will u say ur travelling was a bad thing?
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by safarigirl(f): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2016
cutiemoi:

pls how can i confirm my bro's whereabout....he is among the students that went for the conference
have you called him?

1 Like

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by watchindelta(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2016
nawaho country on fire but some ppl dey form as if everything dey ok. ok oh make dey look oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos / Philippines School Principal Shot Teacher & Husband Dead Before Killing Himself / 95% Will Pronounce This Number Wrongly..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.