Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

What Muslims Think About Jesus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Muslims Think About Jesus (948 Views)

What Do You Think About This Site / What Do You Think About Newspapers In This Era Of Social Media? / 1,500 Years Old Bible About Jesus Christ Was Shocking (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Muslims Think About Jesus by vikinatius(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2016
This great Islamic leader made me reason this,

"Love your neighbor as yourself"
A commandment given by God to mankind. The understanding of that quote is centered on the fact that, " God loves man and not religion ".

1 Share

Re: What Muslims Think About Jesus by ITbomb(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2016
They think he is just one of the prophets but that does not stop 'em from killing the infidels
Re: What Muslims Think About Jesus by vikinatius(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2016
ITbomb:
They think he is just one of the prophets but that does not stop 'em from killing the infidels

Some of them do, but the true ones have realized the fact above.
Before I consider any religious affairs, I reason that we are all humans who can be classified as sincere and insincere. This makes up true followers.
Re: What Muslims Think About Jesus by Muaadh(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2016
so you think "ash sheikh Abdulaziz ibn baz" said this?

One thing you dont need in churches is your brain, the second thing you dont need as a christain is your reasoning.

This is not our view about jesus(peace be upon him). He is a Prophet and was sent by God to show the people the straight path. The description of Jesus (peace be upon him) in the quran is far so sweet. Go get an english version and read. Check the 19th chapter( The Chapter Maryam)

The description of Jesus in the bible is far worse. Go read Luke 19:27, mathew 10: 34, Mark 1:13, Luke 14:26, Luke 12:49.

I know all this because i was once 'a worshipper of the cross'(christian).

Go learn and stop the lies
Re: What Muslims Think About Jesus by vikinatius(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Muaadh:

One thing you dont need in churches is your brain, the second thing you dont need as a christain is your reasoning.

This is not our view about jesus(peace be upon him). He is a Prophet and was sent by God to show the people the straight path. The description of Jesus (peace be upon him) in the quran is far so sweet. Go get an english version and read. Check the 19th chapter( The Chapter Maryam)

The description of Jesus in the bible is far worse. Go read Luke 19:27, mathew 10: 34, Mark 1:13, Luke 14:26, Luke 12:49.

Totally out of point, it is high time you understand the fact about what it means to be "right"
It's like you see an old woman carrying a heavy load, the right thing is that you should turn to assist her with the load and not asking her about her religious status.
That is how we supposed to live, as neutralist not judges.
Note: love your neighbor as yourself isn't a lie and even if it is, use common sense to embrace good life.
Re: What Muslims Think About Jesus by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2016
Muaadh:

You have never being s Christian or born again so to say.. Bible has spiritual undertones and it is the spirit man that will comprehend them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Npower Verification/screening In Makurdi. / I Received Help On My MMM 2day / 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.