Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads (952 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Took a little break out of Nairaland for a while and came back only to see these set of people trying to deface Nairaland:

1. The "Name Checkers"

These deserve the number one spot 'cause it has really gotten out of hand. Almost every thread you read you'll still see some sick bugs (as though on auto-pilot) ranting about afonjas, fatties, scratched face, ipob, herdsmen (whatever those nonsense mean). They'll be lurking around Crime section looking for topics on which they could pour venom on each other. I'm tired of these guys honestly, I just pray it stays online and doesn't get outta here tho.

2. The Trolls

These are a set of bored-to-death individual whose only source of entertainment left is to say something really negative or bash someone for no reason. In reality, these are really sad, bored and delusioned people who feed there chauvinistic egos by derailing threads and/or starting e-fights.

3. The "WHOLE thread quoters"

*Gnashes teeth* Who in the entire universe can be more annoying than someone who would see a very lengthy thread or post and quote the whole thing mostly just to make a one-liner. If I see you in person ehnnnnn hmmm

4. The "those who give f***" guys

Who be all these ones sef? undecided ok it was funny the first 700 times you said it and it is now nothing but stale and childish, enough with it already, stop littering everywhere with your mumunity and get lost like "5 and 6" guys please, i.e. Grow up.

5. Add yours please, hungry don dey catch me abeg.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Watch as those jobless number 4 zombies go start to full here..... Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads by ramdris(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Watch as those jobless number 4 zombies go start to full here..... Mumu people.
I am the spokesman of the "4" group and collectively we think .....

Re: 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
ramdris:
I am the spokesman of the "4" group and collectively we think .....

Re: 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads by ramdris(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=Reiyvinn post=52527988][/quote]
Say what...

Re: 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
ramdris:
Say what...
if i blow you ehn lalasticlala go move your face go frontpage....
Re: 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads by ramdris(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Reiyvinn:

if i blow you ehn lalasticlala go move your face go frontpage....
Abeg no hit me o..

Re: 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
The 'I DON'T GIVE A Bleep' crew.
Re: 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
The 'I DON'T GIVE A FUCCKK' crew.

they annoy you too right?
Re: 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Reiyvinn:

they annoy you too right?
Yeahh.. They sort of make NL boring these days.
Re: 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
Yeahh.. They sort of make NL boring these days.

people don't know when they overdo things
Re: 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Purchase Youtube Views / Markova Creative Limited Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide And Requirements / World Cup Stars Congratulate Each Other For 2018 Fifa World Cup Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.