Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP (49955 Views)

UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff? / Diamond Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Staff? / Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP by Ugosample(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ask4Info:
OAPs have a standard salary structure of between N120,000 -N300,000 depending on the radio station, the programme, and the OAPs experience.

Note that these OAPs also work in other departments after their programs like Technical, Production, Programmes, Research and even Sales. Don't think they just close for the day after their show.

Senior Executives who are OAPs earn way more that what i quoted above.

OAPs who do shows have the privilege of getting one or two "popular" artiste to perform, while the radio station they work for gives them free or next to nothing platform to advertise their shows.

DON'T BE DECEIVED, ONLY A HANDFUL OF OAPs ARE DOING FINE. MAJORITY OF THEM LIVE FAKE LIFE.

I don't want to stir controversy by mentioning names

You hit the nail on the head
Re: Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP by mscheev02(f): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
I am a radio presenter with more than 3 years experience and I am looking for open slots in a radio house in Lagos. About the salary, it depends. I am trying to move from Calabar where I am earning 75k. I need to be in Lagos because of family.

1 Like

Re: Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
DjAndroid:
some of them are in the category of oga while some bring commercials/revenue to the station with their shows. you will be surprised that Tools dont receive more than 100k. forget the fame. i am an insider.

Check the paper in the picture.

DJAndroid, I really wish to have a chat with you. I have worked as an intern at a federal radio station but I'll like to ask you on some issues. Can I pm please?
Re: Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
mscheev02:
I am a radio presenter with more than 3 years experience and I am looking for open slots in a radio house in Lagos. About the salary, it depends. I am trying to move from Calabar where I am earning 75k. I need to be in Lagos because of family.
I saw your thread about needing a radio job. Can you help a brother on how you eventually got one? Your twitter handle link doesn't exist.
Re: Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP by Jazzomoney(m): 12:57am On Dec 30, 2018
I was surprised to find out that you can make a million naira in 3 months by using the Whatsapp application on your phone even if you don't have a Website or Product to Sell
Click on the link below to learn :

http://eepurl.com/gcGGaz

Re: Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP by zesig: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Officers Declared Wanted For Insulting Ibrahim Idris Police IG In Public. Photos / HND Holder Vs Third Class Degree Bsc Holder: Which Is Better? - EDUREGARD / BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.