Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria (50160 Views)

First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff? / Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? / Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by ThisTrend(f): 4:29am On Apr 16, 2017
BAT Nigeria Salary: Salary of British American Tobacco Plc

British American Tobacco PLC is a British owned multinational company with head office in London, UK. The company has operational offices and functional branches in over fifty countries where Nigeria is an integral part of. As a respected Company in the Tobacco industry, they are also among the most notable companies that pay highest earnings in Nigeria.

Just like other top multinational firms like Guinness, Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, P & G, Coca-Cola, Unilever, Cadbury (FCMG) and MTN, Shell, Oando, Stanbic IBTC, the company salary yearly is almost an equivalent or similar to these companies. From our findings, the salary of an entry level staff is estimated to be N3.5 million per annum for British American Tobacco with allowances included.

Also note that; the info provided on how much BAT pay is subjected to change as much factors could spur a rise in its salary framework. If you know more on the amount for other individuals, or wish to add something to it, you may use the comment section to point it out.

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/04/bat-nigeria-salary-scale-salary-of.html

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Atiku2019: 4:52am On Apr 16, 2017
BAT has one of the best salary structure in Naija cool

2 Likes

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by nmreports: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2017
For graduate trainee, I learnt its around 200+ after tax.

Do you have to wait for a vacancy there before you apply? NO!!!.

Follow this link for general enquiry about how to apply there: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/12/british-american-tobacco-2016.html

Imagine working at BAT at a location like Ibadan.
1. Cheap standard of living.
2. International experience and treatment etc.

Used to be my dream job.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by mokaflex(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2017
How much do poultry farmers earn from their businesses? Why can't we encourage self employment?

39 Likes

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by mokaflex(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2017
Op enough of how much GTbank, GLO, Mtn Exxonmobile pay their workers. Start m grow a business. Gbagaun

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2017
Commendable
, meanwhile,
ALL SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG.
happy Easter Everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by calberian: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2017
I'm wondering how much that becomes monthly, net of taxes and all other deductibles.
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Histrings08(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2017
How can I enter
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by ghostwritter(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2017
God pick up my call. I need a job far better than this in pay.

3 Likes

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by blessme2019(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2017
Noted, 2hen are they employing?
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by DTOBS(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2017
Is their recruitment exercise ongoing?
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by paskyboy: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2017
May Lord bless you on
this auspicious day of Easter,
May it be a new beginning
of greater prosperity,
success and happiness.
Wish you a Happy Easter

5 Likes

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by lonelydora: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2017
Okay
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by ednut1(m): 7:18am On Apr 16, 2017
and again this amateur lair makes fp

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Teniolasmart: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2017
.u only posted d annual salary of a entry staff............i thought i would come here to see all d salaries of all their workers

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by shegunhadisa: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2017
God pls pick up call

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2017
I went there for my industrial training but I wasn't called back...Nice place though.
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by sakalisis(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2017
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by ogwoliun: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2017
BAT paid Entry level(driver) N80k per month.

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2017
Memories tho! I applied for job in BAT twice, in 2014 and 2015, got to the 3rd stage both times, but my village people no gree make I great. Lol, I later gave up and online business came through for me and I found solace in it! Look at me today, I make $3000 dollars per month from Fiverr. The money I would have never tasted if doing a 9-5 job. Abeg, no room for paid employment in this country angry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by bumi10(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2017
wonderful
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by TopsyKrete: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2017
Ok
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by easyman999: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2017
I stand by Philip Morris International.

5 Likes

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by kaycyor: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Based on logistics!!! mtn workers abi Bank staffs not contract workers oo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Malcolmx12: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2017
easyman999:
I stand by Philip Morris International.
do dey pay more than BAT?
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 8:03am On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:
Memories tho! I applied for job in BAT twice, in 2014 and 2015, got to the 3rd stage both times, but my village people no gree make I great. Lol, I later gave up and online business came through for me and I took solace in it! Look at me today, I make $3000 dollars per month from Fiverr. The money I would have never tasted if doing a 9-5 job. Abeg, no room for paid unemployment in this country angry

lol

if i click my mouse 20 times in amonth am good cheesy

fxxck all these silly jobs

pay peanuts and take all the time in your life on earth
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2017
rozayx5:

lol

Nice one man! Online is the shii
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:
Memories tho! I applied for job in BAT twice, in 2014 and 2015, got to the 3rd stage both times, but my village people no gree make I great. Lol, I later gave up and online business came through for me and I took solace in it! Look at me today, I make $3000 dollars per month from Fiverr. The money I would have never tasted if doing a 9-5 job. Abeg, no room for paid unemployment in this country angry
$3000?show ya bros how.

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by new2012: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2017
rozayx5:

lol

Show me how
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by BiafraIShere(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by KnightOJ(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:
Memories tho! I applied for job in BAT twice, in 2014 and 2015, got to the 3rd stage both times, but my village people no gree make I great. Lol, I later gave up and online business came through for me and I found solace in it! Look at me today, I make $3000 dollars per month from Fiverr. The money I would have never tasted if doing a 9-5 job. Abeg, no room for paid employment in this country angry

Point torch for boys nah
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by vickertony(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:
Baba show me the way. can i pm you i need your help on Fiverr

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) / Gallant Soldiers Sit On Their Head Inside A Dirty Water During Military Training / 7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.