Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

See The Poster In Philippine That Got People Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Poster In Philippine That Got People Talking (958 Views)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Poster In Philippine That Got People Talking by Osmondinho(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2016
A friend of mine send me this picture of an advert for Husband Day Care sighted in Philippine and I decided to share it here.

Ladies What your opinion on the Poster!!!

Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , OAM4J ,Dominique, fynestboi ... Let's hear from you guys

Re: See The Poster In Philippine That Got People Talking by Sunexy(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2016
grin
Re: See The Poster In Philippine That Got People Talking by Gidoka(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2016
Can u imagine?? just like that
#Philippine here I come..
Re: See The Poster In Philippine That Got People Talking by Ewizard(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: See The Poster In Philippine That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2016
Such ads are coming to the environs of Lagos soon.

1 Like

Re: See The Poster In Philippine That Got People Talking by maclatunji: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
When I know the kind of care husbands will be getting, I will know what to say.

(1) (Reply)

Tunisian Baby Names And Meaning / Court Dissolves Six-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Bed-wetting:the Guardian / "Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.