Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

"Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager! (953 Views)

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager! by cutebarbie23: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
'Give me a satchet of paracetamol,' I told the pharmacist.

"What else do you need ma'am?"

'Just paracetamol!" I replied.

I reached into my handbag to fetch money. Where is this 50 naira sef?

As I was searching for the money, I heard a tiny voice said "Please, give me one PT strip"

Nah who carry bele? I turned around, only to see a young girl in school uniform. From her looks, she should not be over 13 years of age. I quickly looked back into my bag to search for the money.  I found the money, tucked in one of the zips inside the bag. But I did not bring it out, I wanted to know more about the girl and the PREGNANCY TEST strip. Aproko!

Hmmmn, these gals of nowadays sha, she even had the confidence to come buy strip. In our days, we did not even know what s*x was, we only read our books, nothing more!

As I was saying, I refused to bring out the money. The pharmacist went to bring the PT strip for her. I heard him tell her there was no change for the 500 naira note she brought.

Madam, do you still need the paracetamol? The pharmacist was tired of waiting for me to bring out the money.

"Yes! I do! This money is hidden somewhere in this big bag. Do you have felvin?" I asked.

The tiny girl turned to the Pharmacist. She said she was going to look for change outside. I could not hold it, I looked at her, from head to toe with a "yes-i-am-judging-you-eyes." She felt uncomfortable and quickly dragged her feet out of the shop.

Two minutes later, she came in with a 50 naira note. She quickly brought out her phone, and started talking over the phone.

"Yes aunty, I am the shop where you asked me to buy the strip for your use. Yes ma, I am there now. I dont know what this strip looks like. Please ma, describe the strip for me, so that I don't bring something else home. Oh! Yes, I gave....."

Wizzyboy, make me dance! Daddy yo, make me dance..... Her phone rang  out whilst she was on the supposed call with her aunt...... She looked in my direction and froze, her mouth half-opened.

Shioor!

This post first appeared on this blog #Baesdiary.

Source: http://baesdiary..com.ng/2017/03/nah-who-carry-belle-my-encounter-with.html#more&

Re: "Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager! by Cutehector(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Na so.. Girls quick to jump into conclusions always

(1) (Reply)

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-year-old Son / Pray For Lebanon.... Sad Pictures / I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.