Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story (13877 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
in your imagination no wonder american visa ,uk ,canada, germany visa are given out easily in nigeria .....exporter of 419,drug.and sex travel round and flag ur green passport u understand better criminal dna mistaking it for smartness go round the world and see ur hardworking brother serving life sentences
if ur thieving uncles hadn't rendered nigeria v useless thru sheer incompetence and looting,dese young men would hav been reasonably engaged and v productively so too. Dese guys are geniuses wit d wrong govt and environment.but u knw wot? Better a drug peddler dan an alakuba chanting terrorist in desert nigeria

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
if ur thieving uncles hadn't rendered nigeria v useless thru sheer incompetence and looting,dese young men would hav been reasonably engaged and v productively so too. Dese guys are geniuses wit d wrong govt and environment.but u knw wot? Better a drug peddler dan an alakuba chanting terrorist in desert nigeria
u see u criminal dna there notting better in drug peddling or terrorism terrorist kills in mass ,drugs kill in mass , terrorist snif drugs to commit atrocities that where they execute u people in asia all na hustle stupid people 4 more ibo will be excuted in indonsia next week ,13 where sentence to death in china ,four where busted in bangalore india ,one died on board euro star when drug burst inside him belle ...u people deserve and entire planet of your not fit to be part of global human race ,the Norwegian mass murderer wasn't a Muslim.
nb alamjiri started reading ,writing and the use of pen over 200 year ago before oyinbo taught ur parents how to read and write and the need to stop moving round nake with leave ..i have some picture of 1930 eastern nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
which fear,dangote industries the most capitalized company on the nigerian stock exchange worth 20 billion dollar ,with the new 14 billion dollar refianary in lekki worth 6 trillion (more than the entire gdp of southeast plus all ur mushroom bussiness ,kidnappind selling sex baby factory fake drug) owned by a northern employing 45 thousand citizen plus ur miserable people is located in sourthern nigeria ,the company is located in marble tower lagos island not maiduguri they own several factories in 14 african countires and office in london ..stepp out ibo just started travelling to hustle after civil war...40 year ago....kano a city of commerce and a transahara trade route for a 1000 year when ur people where walking nude with leave,northern have been going to mecca over a 100 years ago on foot via chad,sudan eypt trading cola nut,skin ect our truck galavant the length and breath of nigeria suppying and trading cows ,bean ,yam goat ,tomatos, millet maize onion to your crime infested and erosion ravage soil...u count how many daf trucks will arrive mile 12 lagos today and asaba
hausa chap are selling dollar in ever commercial evaible town in nigeria including your crime infested enugu
wow! V nice. So how come with all d exposure ur pl still form the bulk of beggars in nigeria and beyond? How com ur ppl are still d poorest in the country,...lagging behind ppl dat 'walked nude 50yrs ago'? How com ur ppl litter the whole south doin maiguard and clearing gutters all over the south while forming 99percent of beggars(and sex offfenders down here). How come d standard of living of ppl dat came out of d rubbles of a 3 year uncivil war,40yrs ago still dust u in all fields of human endeavors and standard of living?? Kindly explain dese wonders 2 me almajiri

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
obansanjo 10 year and jonathan 6 year that total 16 year where wasnt enough time to change nigeria to dubai..abi all governor of eastern nigeria are hausa why are 5 eastern state not as develop as lagos or kano abi which months did the hausa people stop abia ,enugu monthly grand
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
u see u criminal dna there notting better in drug peddling or terrorism terrorist kills in mass ,drugs kill in mass , terrorist snif drugs to commit atrocities that where they execute u people in asia all na hustle stupid people 4 more ibo will be excuted in indonsia next week ,13 where sentence to death in china ,four where busted in bangalore india ,one died on board euro star when drug burst inside him belle ...u people deserve and entire planet of your not fit to be part of global human race ,the Norwegian mass murderer wasn't a Muslim.
nb alamjiri started reading ,writing and the use of pen over 200 year ago before oyinbo taught ur parents how to read and write and the need to stop moving round nake with leave ..i have some picture of 1930 eastern nigeria
save us d useless rants abt a norwegian terror act dat happened almost 10yrs ago now. For evry 100 acts of terror in the world,..99.9 percent are by ur brothers. So almajiri started writing and reading and all of a sudden abandoned dia skills to chant 'book is haram'??

Sai almajiri grin

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
obansanjo 10 year and jonathan 6 year that total 16 year where wasnt enough time to change nigeria to dubai..abi all governor of eastern nigeria are hausa why are 5 eastern state not as develop as lagos or kano abi which months did the hausa people stop abia ,enugu monthly grand
almajiri,..obasanjo/atiku and jona/sambo,bughari/osubade ,... any one sound igbo 2 u?

Perhaps abacha,shagari,babangida,abdusalam ,gowon ,murtala ,yaradua etc sound igbo 2 ur rubber sniffing senses

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
wow! V nice. So how come with all d exposure ur pl still form the bulk of beggars in nigeria and beyond? How com ur ppl are still d poorest in the country,...lagging behind ppl dat 'walked nude 50yrs ago'? How com ur ppl litter the whole south doin maiguard and clearing gutters all over the south while forming 99percent of beggars(and sex offfenders down here). How come d standard of living of ppl dat came out of d rubbles of a 3 year uncivil war,40yrs ago still dust u in all fields of human endeavors and standard of living?? Kindly explain dese wonders 2 me almajiri
we look for hala it called legitimate wage ,clean earning we rather do maigaurd for 10k per month than sell sex like your sister do in wuse and allen supported by u for 10 k per hour ...we rather clean gutter and get paid by our sweat than do baby factories and sell kid to ritualist,we rather beg for living than enter plane to carry drugs to asia to destroy other people countries and get killed when caught ....it just contentment with little human being live for just 100 year very short period unlike your over materlist people selling sex,drug 414,fake spare part armrobber,bunkering .ritual pimping gigalo ,all to get a rememblance of conform life bit what will it benefit a man to get the entire world but loose his soul...contentment is what ur people lack sheer greed criminality and fake progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
almajiri,..obasanjo/atiku and jona/sambo,bughari/osubade ,... any one sound igbo 2 u?

Perhaps abacha,shagari,babangida,abdusalam ,gowon ,murtala ,yaradua etc sound igbo 2 ur rubber sniffing senses
gigalo abacha bababgida abudsalam gowon sound hausa to u they are not but kanuri,gwari etc

NB..almajiri is a student notting degrading and buhari is your president u can only go on exile or commit suicide the prostitue supporter might even be in abuja hustling for job or arranging his ashawo sister for 10 k abuja na biafra
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
we look for hala it called legitimate wage ,clean earning we rather do maigaurd for 10k per month than sell sex like your sister do in wuse and allen supported by u for 10 k per hour ...we rather clean gutter and get paid by our sweat than do baby factories and sell kid to ritualist,we rather beg for living than enter plane to carry drugs to asia to destroy other people countries and get killed when caught ....it just contentment with little human being live for just 100 year very short period unlike your over materlist people selling sex,drug 414,fake spare part armrobber,bunkering .ritual pimping gigalo ,all to get a rememblance of conform life bit what will it benefit a man to get the entire world but loose his soul...contentment is what ur people lack sheer greed criminality and fake progress
ofcourse hardwork pays,even the most r.etard.ed of beings know this. Wot doesn't pay tho is maiguard by night,rapist/mass killer by day. Another thing dat doesn't pay is bombing pl in places of worship and killing off fellow 'countrymen' because of far away danish cartoons or beauty pageantries. Ofcourse reasonable ppl condemn prostitution..I condemn pl from my region dat do it. U will do well by condemnin ur ppl dat do it codedly and witout protection,dereby having d most of deadly and resistant strains of venereal diseases. For wen a man knws a woman is alov peddler,he protects himselfand so does d woman too,...unlike wot is obtained among hypocrites and pretending sisters of urs.

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
ofcourse hardwork pays,even the most r.etard.ed of beings know this. Wot doesn't pay tho is maiguard by night,rapist/mass killer by day. Another thing dat doesn't pay is bombing pl in places of worship and killing off fellow 'countrymen' because of far away danish cartoons or beauty pageantries. Ofcourse reasonable ppl condemn prostitution..I condemn pl from my region dat do it. U will do well by condemnin ur ppl dat do it codedly and witout protection,dereby having d most of deadly and resistant strains of venereal diseases. For wen a man knws a woman is alov peddler,he protects himselfand so does d woman too,...unlike wot is obtained among hypocrites and pretending sisters of urs.
u have ran out of points i guess killing fellow country can be by bombing ,robbery,ritualist or fake spare part fake drug ,drug peddling or corruption ....crime is crime and it all kill the boko haram suicide bomber kill 20 people that bad but it also bad when your produce fake baby furmula in onistha and sell cause it kill thousand baby so all it murder or produce fake tyre and we have accident then 20 die boko haram religious terrorist...ur people economic terrorist they are killer....plus women of easy virtues mass seller of sex as low as 300 naira undecided u people dont know that they think sharp sharp pay better ...if not why will spare part dealer turn drug sumggler to asia or why will a beautiful ibo chick that can win miss enugu sell sex for 2k in allen avenue or wuse lastly u never bleep a hausa funalimuslim girl in your entire life but alamajiri nigga bleed your sister daily for 500 in zuba ,and 2 k in wuse and agebros bleep them for 500 in ijora and 2 k in allen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
gigalo abacha bababgida abudsalam gowon sound hausa to u they are not but kanuri,gwari etc

NB..almajiri is a student notting degrading and buhari is your president u can only go on exile or commit suicide the prostitue supporter might even be in abuja hustling for job or arranging his ashawo sister for 10 k abuja na biafra
let me tell u somtin almajiri! I love buhari regime. Evn tho I didt vote him,God urposefully set jonathan aside so that nigerians can taste some dullardeen rule. Knw dis,if jona was in power,nigeria wudt hav been ds bad,..yeet ur brothers wud hav been shouting all over d place,burning and blowing ppl apart.

I love dis present admin! As a full blooded igbo man wit greatly developed survival instincts,..wot is happnin 2day isa leisurely walk in the park! We survived a terrible 3 year war n bounced bak as if nuffn happened,remember? Infact am lost wen ppl lament around me. We v seen a million times worse!

Abbokki Say bugahri grin

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 10:07am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:

Name your state and I will show you how all igbo states are better than you?

Go on and name your state?
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
u have ran out of points i guess killing fellow country can be by bombing ,robbery,ritualist or fake spare part fake drug ,drug peddling or corruption ....crime is crime and it all kill the boko haram suicide bomber kill 20 people that bad but it also bad when your produce fake baby furmula in onistha and sell cause it kill thousand baby so all it murder or produce fake tyre and we have accident then 20 die boko haram religious terrorist...ur people economic terrorist they are killer....plus women of easy virtues mass seller of sex as low as 300 naira undecided
dere u go again almajiri! Tell me which pp are known for hawkin fake and expired medcines in d name of .maganin' evrywher,...dereby killing n maiming dia own ppl in mass??

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
u have ran out of points i guess killing fellow country can be by bombing ,robbery,ritualist or fake spare part fake drug ,drug peddling or corruption ....crime is crime and it all kill the boko haram suicide bomber kill 20 people that bad but it also bad when your produce fake baby furmula in onistha and sell cause it kill thousand baby so all it murder or produce fake tyre and we have accident then 20 die boko haram religious terrorist...ur people economic terrorist they are killer....plus women of easy virtues mass seller of sex as low as 300 naira undecided u people dont know that they think sharp sharp pay better ...if not why will spare part dealer turn drug sumggler to asia or why will a beautiful ibo chick that can win miss enugu sell sex for 2k in allen avenue or wuse lastly u never bleep a hausa funalimuslim girl in your entire life but alamajiri nigga bleed your sister daily for 500 in zuba ,and 2 k in wuse and agebros bleep them for 500 in ijora and 2 k in allen

You have veered off the topic and now vomiting your ill upbringing online. In case you need anyone to remind you, your kinsmen Slaughtered two innocent women while trying to rape them in their village and the mob wiped him off. Face th topic and stop hyperventilating.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
let me tell u somtin almajiri! I love buhari regime. Evn tho I didt vote him,God urposefully set jonathan aside so that nigerians can taste some dullardeen rule. Knw dis,if jona was in power,nigeria wudt hav been ds bad,..yeet ur brothers wud hav been shouting all over d place,burning and blowing ppl apart.

I love dis present admin! As a full blooded igbo man wit greatly developed survival instincts,..wot is happnin 2day isa leisurely walk in the park! We survived a terrible 3 year war n bounced bak as if nuffn happened,remember? Infact am lost wen ppl lament around me. We v seen a million times worse!

Abbokki Say bugahri grin
better how ...looting the treasury or there was 24 hr hour light or we where all millionaires during jonathan,or no asu strike doctor strike or rent was cheap or all graduate got jobs or people didnt die for immigration jobs better how or begger didnt exist or fuel was scare ....expect u are member of pdp and dasuki gave ur money ...nigerian have been in permant lamenting mood since 1983 we where broke in 20013 and still broke now ...rich people are still balling whether jonathan or buhari or any body
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
dere u go again almajiri! Tell me which pp are known for hawkin fake and expired medcines in d name of .maganin' evrywher,...dereby killing n maiming dia own ppl in mass??

Or those smelly ladies with unshaven armpits carrying multi coloured concoction on thier heads while selling expired mixtures to unsuspecting members of the public? Which tribe are they from?
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
better how ...looting the treasury or there was 24 hr hour light or we where all millionaires during jonathan,or no asu strike doctor strike or rent was cheap or all graduate got jobs or people didnt die for immigration jobs better how or begger didnt exist or fuel was scare ....expect u are member of pdp and dasuki gave ur money ...nigerian have been in permant lamenting mood since 1983 we where broke in 20013 and still broke now ...rich people are still balling whether jonathan or buhari or any body

At least I was buying my dollars at N200 and not N410 I am buying under buhari.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2016
vanbonattel:

Name your state and I will show you how all igbo states are better than you?

Go on and name your state?
kano abuja and kaduna abi na biafra ...do u see other nigerian owning property in your erosion state yuor entire landmass is just like niger state carry map look well advanced local govt called state
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
lastly u never bleep a hausa funalimuslim girl in your entire life but alamajiri nigga bleed your sister daily for 500 in zuba ,and 2 k in wuse and agebros bleep them for 500 in ijora and 2 k in allen
lool! Wot will a full blooded handsome igbo hunk be doing wit a dirty,disease infested sister of urs,wit oozing vvf vaginas? grin. Am sure u meant ds as a joke ,but I still hav 2 clear u,..because u never knw wit an almajiri. I once dated a buriful nupe christian babe,and dats d furtherest I cud go upnorth! So u really want me 2 start hustling for dose skinny stinky unwashed sisters of urs with thick skindiseaeses allover dia bodies?? Wen I never fit cope wit fresh light skinned angels eh? Taa! U fail dia

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
kano abuja and kaduna abi na biafra ...do u see other nigerian owning property in your erosion state yuor entire landmass is just like niger state carry map look well advanced local govt called state

Which one is your unfortunate state, almajirin cheesy?
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2016
vanbonattel:

At least I was buying my dollars at N200 and not N410 I am buying under buhari.
is dollar ur currency ...why must u import tooth pick fake product to nigeria plus chickens all in name of bussiness ..do american buy naira to keep at home slave mentality
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2016
vanbonattel:

Which one is your unfortunate state?
come an see how your brother are killing them self to own properties in sabon gari kano a 1000 sq is over 100 million as if they will put the house on young shall grow and move east mumu people
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
abbokki,u for real? I suspect ur v high on rubber.so u tryn 2 compare dullardeen rule wit jona or anybody's rule for dat matter?

Chai! Wich kain dull almajiri I encounter so?

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
is dollar ur currency ...why must u import tooth pick fake product to nigeria plus chickens all in name of bussiness ..do american buy naira to keep at home slave mentality

Is mecca your home, why must you buy dollars and hop on a plane to throw stones at an imaginary devil who you think resides in Saudi? The real devil is here in aso rock cheesy

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
lool! Wot will a full blooded handsome igbo hunk be doing wit a dirty,disease infested sister of urs,wit oozing vvf vaginas? grin. Am sure u meant ds as a joke ,but I still hav 2 clear u,..because u never knw wit an almajiri. I once dated a buriful nupe christian babe,and dats d furtherest I cud go upnorth! So u really want me 2 start hustling for dose skinny stinky unwashed sisters of urs with thick skindiseaeses allover dia bodies?? Wen I never fit cope wit fresh light skinned angels eh? Taa! U fail dia
the beauty of a woman is in a virtue not on the street ...hausa funali girl are pretty by world standard been slim is part of beauty and soft voice...that why women pay gym money not your yam leg ,masculine ,weight lifting looking sister opening toto any how for 500 to almajiris
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
come an see how your brother are killing them self to own properties in sabon gari kano a 1000 sq is over 100 million as if they will put the house on young shall grow and move east mumu people

We value our existence and will pay good money to enjoy our life. We are not your people that will live in a hut all their lives while dirt and disease kill their children.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by tomquest: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2016
ifyalways:

I can't imagine such a demon being anyone's security. People, please stop bringing in strangers into your homes either as help, gardener or security.

Will igbos ever listen or learn? I doubt!

I'm yet to see a tribe as gullible and ignorant as the Igbos of Nigeria. They claim that they are wary of Hausas yet they employ them everywhere in the east as Mai-guards!

Imagine!

You employ potential killers to man your gate while you and your families sleep inside!

What sort of stupidity is this?

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
but ur uncles can hoard dem dollars in tanks and pits for dia unborn generations. U can sell it 2 urselves at 190 in this harsh economy ur dullard has brought uon us just 2 go to sell it off again at bureau for profits while pretending 2 go 2 mecca widit.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
the beauty of a woman is in a virtue not on the street ...hausa funali girl are pretty by world standard been slim is part of beauty and soft voice...that why women pay gym money not your yam leg ,masculine ,weight lifting looking sister opening toto any how for 500 to almajiris

Have you ever sat near a fulani girl in a vehicle? These girls are so smelly you will be begging to come down and run away from them. Why don't you educate them on the proper way to wash their tooto? They are just nauseating.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2016
vanbonattel:

We value our existence and will pay good money to enjoy our life. We are not your people that will live in a hut all their lives while dirt and disease kill their children.
enjoy life how dring beer and runing drug ring or 419 bussiness or planing the asia trip oboy u are on a time bomb pls dont join them oh least us on nairaland still want u
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
enjoy life how dring beer and runing drug ring or 419 bussiness or planing the asia trip oboy u are on a time bomb pls dont join them oh least us on nairaland still want u

It's my right to drink beer if i want. On 419, I only hope you won't scam me. I am intelligent and rich enough to enjoy my life without you telling me what to do.

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=vanbonattel post=48468859]

Have you ever sat near a fulani girl in a vehicle? These girls are so smelly you will be begging to come down and run away from them. Why don't you educate them on the proper way to wash their tooto? They are just nauseating. i rather have that toto than the public toilet been package as fresh aleast risk of hiv is zero na just smell but commercial toto is a no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola, The Man Who Transformed Lagos - Matthew Green Of Financial Times / EFCC Insists On Power To Intervene In Innoson, Gtbank Dispute / 'Sunset Workers' Employed By Abdulfatah Ahmed Not Sacked - Kwara Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.