Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (675169 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Enjay11: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
It's probably less from what I'm seeing online bus fare from ny to Boston is like 20-30$
slimmy2005:
that's fine, not bad at all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by signature2012(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
slimmy2005:
that's fine, not bad at all

Boss,How you dey?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by MrJhay: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Enjay11 post=51894699]It's probably less from what I'm seeing online bus fare from ny to Boston is like 20-30$
[/quote

Pm me pls so we can connect via whatsapp and keep each other posted.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
signature2012:

Boss,How you dey?
hunger
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by signature2012(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin
slimmy2005:
hunger
grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
signature2012:
grin grin grin grin grin
you dey laugh me. Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Okay, I don reach here... I no start from beginning o.

Please I can't really find anyone talking about applying for admission, is it that schools in the US haven't started receiving applications against next year?

Also, those on ground, r there areas or schools we can say r good in Biotechnology? I want to go for M.SC in Biotechnology n yes, my first degree was in the same course

Please, r there schools in the US that wave these exam stuffs, cos most of d ones I'm seeing r requesting for exam results, especially GRE, I think
.thanks in anticipation of various answers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by signature2012(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
slimmy2005:
you dey laugh me. Lol

Cause i know is not possible.
You wey be Baba for the girls....... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
signature2012:

Cause i know is not possible.
You wey be Baba for the girls....... grin
mistaken identity. Abeg, try send me some food stuff o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Beelad(f): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:

Please I can't really find anyone talking about applying for admission, is it that schools in the US haven't started receiving applications against next year?

Also, those on ground, r there areas or schools we can say r good in Biotechnology? I want to go for M.SC in Biotechnology n yes, my first degree was in the same course

Please, r there schools in the US that wave these exam stuffs, cos most of d ones I'm seeing r requesting for exam results, especially GRE, I think

I'll advice you start reading from the beginning of this thread, if you feel lazy to, you can start from page 200. I'm sure u'll be interested in more information and u won't know when you will start checking previous pages ( that's if you mean business)
Cause i doubt if you'll get anyone to answer your questions except you get lucky .you'll only get referred back to previous threads cos most of your questions have been answered so many times on this thread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:

Go back to Square 1
And start reading.... Welcome on board.
But to add to your Tension, you are late on so many levels....
cool

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
electronic:

Go back to Square 1
And start reading.... Welcome on board.
But to add to your Tension, you are late on so many levels....
cool

Kai, thanks. I appreciate your reply.... *sneaks back to previous pages*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by wilie247(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
seeker88:

Coongrats bro....wishing safe trip to TrumpLand.
Please I would like to get some info on University of Alabama Hunstville. Please can I pm u?

U can bro.. Feel free.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Okay, journey of 6 months officially came to an end today at around 7am. God bless the VO that approved my visa. i really dunno where to start from, but anytime i remember how the journey started with Lagosismyhome paying my application fee without collecting a dime, i'm always jolted back to sobriety. I'd drop transcript shortly.
Special shoutout to my virtual family; God's own scholars, especially Prof Charles, Adebimpe (aka Wikipedia), Egbon Kenny of Illinois, and Femi - i swear if this guy na VO, nobody go dey receive visa grin. i also appreciate Pastor Walspring, Texrem, Sureboy grin,Francis, Bobority ... the list is endless mehn.
Goodluck to those going for their interview this week and the subsequent ones. I love this family mehn. God bless you all.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Christian129:
Okay, journey of 6 months officially came to an end today at around 7am. God bless the VO that approved my visa. i really dunno where to start from, but anytime i remember how the journey started with Lagosismyhome paying my application fee without collecting a dime, i'm always jolted back to sobriety. I'd drop transcript shortly.
Special shoutout to my virtual family; God's own scholars, especially Prof Charles, Adebimpe (aka Wikipedia), Egbon Kenny of Illinois, and Femi - i swear if this guy na VO, nobody go dey receive visa grin. i also appreciate Pastor Walspring, Texrem, Sureboy grin,Francis, Bobority ... the list is endless mehn.
Goodluck to those going for their interview this week and the subsequent ones. I love this family mehn. God bless you all.

woohoo great news....dancing going on here grin grin

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
LagosismyHome:

is it shoki or Azonto... May God continue to bless you for us, mother Theresa.
PS: i would still pay you a visit someday tho...

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Christian129:
Okay, journey of 6 months officially came to an end today at around 7am. God bless the VO that approved my visa.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kenniez26: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Congratulations Christian 129.god bless ur new journey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by HOTWATER(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Any Nairalander coming to UTA Arlington this spring. Please reach out and I will do my best to help you settle down

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by franki4them(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Christian129:
Happy for you #Jah bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lionlee216(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
LagosismyHome:

A video of u dancing grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tolumuntari: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please how long will it take for the bank to process Form A?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tolumuntari: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Also who is going to Ohio this January?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Christian129:
Okay, journey of 6 months officially came to an end today at around 7am.

Congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mekan(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pls, what site did you book to JFK for 250k and what date?
Thanks.. wanna book as well
Enjay11:
I booked Egypt air last week 250k to jfk

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please house, I need your advice.
I'm heading to manchester in new Hampshire. My flight is from Lagos to New york, can I book a bus to manchester immediately I arrived new York or book it down while still in Nigeria, I don't wana have issues at poe. Which one is advisable?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Christian129:
Congrats man grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Make me sef dey find people for USA oo. .any nairaland in Iowa? abeg I need link up

NB walspring wan turn guru for mmm so he's busy for now...lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lionlee216(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Christian129:

is it shoki or Azonto... May God continue to bless you for us, mother Theresa.
PS: i would still pay you a visit someday tho...

Congrats bro! So happy to see this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kenniez26: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
At samuel, it is better u book it while in Nigeria, it will cost if u want to book it on that day.in fact it is very cheap when u book it almost or more than a week to your departure date.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by saninwa: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please blessed brothers and sisters, help me out. I need someone in USA to help me in paying application fees. Am an undergraduate applicant. I will pay you the equivalent in naira. God bless you all and Merry Xmas.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
kenniez26:
At samuel, it is better u book it while in Nigeria, it will cost if u want to book it on that day.in fact it is very cheap when u book it almost or more than a week to your departure date.

Ok, thanks boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.