Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (674210 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Teekzel:
Hello guys how can someone apply for masters with HND abroad plz its very urgent I need information about this?
My school accepts HND without evaluating your transcript. www.etsu.edu. Goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Phard10: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
i am so sorry as i will be droppin a long note.
this my testimony
hello my good people. i am Fadiminiyi Oluwaseun.
i have been a silent follower on this thread,i come here to read all time even when i was having the plans to study in America.
To God be the glory with what i have gained in this thread. i was able get my i-20,paid my sevis fee,applied for my visa and filled my Ds-160 all by myself with the help of the information i get from this thread. my visa was denied November 28th in abuja. this is the transcript of my first visa interview: the school i applied for is AIms community college, Greeley colorado. Computer information system.
interview time 9:00am abuja consulate.
V.o: Good morning, pass me your I-20 and passport
me: Good morning ma (document passed)
V.o: why did you choose to study in aims community college
me: i chose to study in aims community college because: my sister was an alumni of the school, the class ratio is 17:1 which is gonna give me direct access to my lecturer in terms of personal questions and practicals then the school has a low tuition fee.
V.o: whats the name of your sister that is an alumni of the aims
me: olubunmi
V.o: spell it please
me: spelled
V.o: i am sorry the name is not in record of the alumni of the school
me: uh na there i know say i don Bleep uo...she go check am
V.o: whats your job role where you work
me: meanwhile while i was filling my DS-160 form, i wrote only computer engineering on my job, then ahead to say i work as a computer engineer, i manage computer hardware and i program the micro controller that is being used at the mechatronics department.
V.o: she passed my passport back and said am sorry and some words that i couldn't hear

reapplied on 10th of December and picked 27th of December. i then i got a mail that my interview has been shifted to 5th of jan. then i went for my interview on 5th 9am as well. did the normal process a lot of people where denied, it then my turn to be interviewed. the transcript

me: Good morning
V.o: morning pass your document please
me: passed
V.o: why did you choose to study in aims
me: i chose to study in aims community college because: the class ratio is 17:1 which is gonna give me direct access to my lecturer in terms of personal questions and practicals then the school has a low tuition fee, the school has more international students from africa so i know i will fit in so well with the environment.
V.o: how did you know about aims
me: a lecturer of mine that just concluded his PHD programs in the US the was the one that recommended the school to me and when i started speaking with miss marrie gallegos and i got to realize that the curriculum fits in so well with my career objectives.
V.o: ok, whats your jobe role
Me: said it (mean while i have updated my DS-160)
V.o: he asked some computer questions
Me: i answered them
V.o: congratulations your visa is approved passed some paper ans said pick up your visa in the this address
me:thanks

i really appreciate the good people on this thread that has siad any work that i have gained from. God bless you abundantly. couldnt have enough time to prepare so i lft nigeria soonest.. now in colorado in the US.
please is there anybody in greeley colorado or any aurora or denver? or probably aims college here...please i would need to meet with you because i will need some information. gracias

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by biikeys(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
alldmoney:
Hey all, got to USA my destination lately last night mehn e no easy, but all things been equal , California dey like expensive and all , anyway where and which bank account I fit open sharply and what required? Which line is gonna be good for me..

Just look for banks that won't charge you maintenaince/service fees, and whose branches/atms easily accessible to you..most 'big' banks do and may not tell you while opening an account with them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ipledge01: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
slimmy2005:
My school accepts HND without evaluating your transcript. www.etsu.edu. Goodluck

Is it possible to get admission into msc for those who went to part time for bsc/hnd?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by aadeyi: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
ipledge01:

Is it possible to get admission into msc for those who went to part time for bsc/hnd?

No one cares about your mode of study so far you have a first degree to yourself, you are good to go

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by MoonTravels: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Teekzel:
Hello guys how can someone apply for masters with HND abroad plz its very urgent I need information about this?
I think the best thing to do is to check the admission requirements of the school you want to attend and mail your HND transcript to the graduate secretary/coordinator. They will be in the best position to advice you on the next step. Cheers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by aadeyi: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
@phard10 congratulations.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
ipledge01:

Yes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by franki4them(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good evening everyone, please wch school can I apply to and will be given i-20 without international exam .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please I need help on southern schools that accept unofficial transcript.
Oga Deetus, Oga Imperioux.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
ipledge01:

Yes it's possible and admission processing doesn't matter if it's full time or part time
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by TWoods(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Phard10:
i am so sorry as i will be droppin a long note.
this my testimony
hello my good people. i am Fadiminiyi Oluwaseun.
i have been a silent follower on this thread,i come here to read all time even when i was having the plans to study in America.
To God be the glory with what i have gained in this thread. i was able get my i-20,paid my sevis fee,applied for my visa and filled my Ds-160 all by myself with the help of the information i get from this thread. my visa was denied November 28th in abuja. this is the transcript of my first visa interview: the school i applied for is AIms community college, Greeley colorado. Computer information system.
interview time 9:00am abuja consulate.
V.o: Good morning, pass me your I-20 and passport
me: Good morning ma (document passed)
V.o: why did you choose to study in aims community college
me: i chose to study in aims community college because: my sister was an alumni of the school, the class ratio is 17:1 which is gonna give me direct access to my lecturer in terms of personal questions and practicals then the school has a low tuition fee.
V.o: whats the name of your sister that is an alumni of the aims
me: olubunmi
V.o: spell it please
me: spelled
V.o: i am sorry the name is not in record of the alumni of the school
me: uh na there i know say i don Bleep uo...she go check am
V.o: whats your job role where you work
me: meanwhile while i was filling my DS-160 form, i wrote only computer engineering on my job, then ahead to say i work as a computer engineer, i manage computer hardware and i program the micro controller that is being used at the mechatronics department.
V.o: she passed my passport back and said am sorry and some words that i couldn't hear

reapplied on 10th of December and picked 27th of December. i then i got a mail that my interview has been shifted to 5th of jan. then i went for my interview on 5th 9am as well. did the normal process a lot of people where denied, it then my turn to be interviewed. the transcript

me: Good morning
V.o: morning pass your document please
me: passed
V.o: why did you choose to study in aims
me: i chose to study in aims community college because: the class ratio is 17:1 which is gonna give me direct access to my lecturer in terms of personal questions and practicals then the school has a low tuition fee, the school has more international students from africa so i know i will fit in so well with the environment.
V.o: how did you know about aims
me: a lecturer of mine that just concluded his PHD programs in the US the was the one that recommended the school to me and when i started speaking with miss marrie gallegos and i got to realize that the curriculum fits in so well with my career objectives.
V.o: ok, whats your jobe role
Me: said it (mean while i have updated my DS-160)
V.o: he asked some computer questions
Me: i answered them
V.o: congratulations your visa is approved passed some paper ans said pick up your visa in the this address
me:thanks

i really appreciate the good people on this thread that has siad any work that i have gained from. God bless you abundantly. couldnt have enough time to prepare so i lft nigeria soonest.. now in colorado in the US.
please is there anybody in greeley colorado or any aurora or denver? or probably aims college here...please i would need to meet with you because i will need some information. gracias

So basically your interview responses were really just lies? But "to god be the glory" anyway...

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin

TWoods:

So basically your interview responses were really just lies? But "to god be the glory" anyway...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
TWoods:

This guy, I'm always on the look out for his response(s) cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
TWoods:

Oni'jorgbon ni Ogbeni yi grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
eniolagharxe:
A lot of people tell lies thinking they're smarter than the VOs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Shubbys: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
can I apply to any university in us without taking any exam in Nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Is he lying ni?
Later the guy will go to church for testimony or mosque for ope.
eniolagharxe:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
TWoods:

Even Abraham lied to save himself from Abimelech Genesis 12:10-13. He lied so that the will of God would prevail right? Phard10 also lied so that his desire to succeed prevails.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please who knows how to use "R" very well
Any data scientist in the house?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Shubbys:
can I apply to any university in us without taking any exam in Nigeria
Ofcourse. Houdegbe North American University, Cotonou

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hushee:
Please I need help on southern schools that accept unofficial transcript.
Oregon State University
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
OluDare01:

A lot of people tell lies thinking they're smarter than the VOs.

Well if they are getting the visa then maybe they are smarter in the lies or story telling grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by deWav: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Part 11 already in mind. God help us.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Phard10: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
please who is in colorado
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by TWoods(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
slimmy2005:
Even Abraham lied to save himself from Abimelech Genesis 12:10-13. He lied so that the will of God would prevail right? Phard10 also lied so that his desire to succeed prevails.

On what planet is this even a serious response? You people daily make a mockery of the gospel. Its no surprise no one believes in your religious hubris anymore. Its basically a smokescreen for desperate people with no integrity whatsoever. Its even more stupid when you realize that one of the VOs actually posted here today - indicating that they do read these threads... good luck to the rest of the sheep who will be denied once the VOs catch on to the lies.

Anyway, "to god be the glory"...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
TWoods:

On what planet is this even a serious response? You people daily make a mockery of the gospel. Its no surprise no one believes in your religious hubris anymore. Its basically a smokescreen for desperate people with no integrity whatsoever.
You need a Valium. The young man wasn't out of place for lying. His lies were sensible enough. Don't get yourself worked up.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OGreene: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by neahyo(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
OluDare01:
Yes sir, I'm a data scientist.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by neahyo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
OluDare01:
Yes sir, I'm good with R. My undergraduate degree is in statistics. Any issue with it? I hope I can help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lots of truth in your response but
try not to disrespect people's religions and beliefs even though it makes no sense to you.
Just for peace sake. Religion is a very touchy subject.
Apart from being a developing country, this dishonesty
has made getting a visa a fasting and prayer exercise.
TWoods:

On what planet is this even a serious response? You people daily make a mockery of the gospel. Its no surprise no one believes in your religious hubris anymore. Its basically a smokescreen for desperate people with no integrity whatsoever. Its even more stupid when you realize that one of the VOs actually posted here today - indicating that they do read these threads... good luck to the rest of the sheep who will be denied once the VOs catch on to the lies.

Anyway, "to god be the glory"...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.