Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos (29523 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, RMD, Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs & Sola Sobowale Stun At Premiere / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Lai Mohammed,Olu Jacobs,Joke Silva,Eniola Badmus,Aneke Storm PH 4 AMAA2016#(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by mu2sa2: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
I almost mistook her for the late Maryam Babangida in th first pic.
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Lyoncrescent: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
One can surely take relationship and marriage advice from this couple and other couples who have rode the storm and held on to their marriage compared to shallow and meaningless advice from bloggers and wanna be feminists and male social climbers such as Noble Igwe.
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by etisal: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
3sexy:

The secret is "make up"
There wasn't make up magic in those days

Correct
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
beaurriful
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by bossto(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
she's more beautiful now....anyway when MONEY speaks bitches BOW!!!
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by skyhadi16(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Olu Jacob + Joke Silver = Good people
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by SherylMiracle(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nice couple [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
Luv them. kiss
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by MrHenshaw: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=Evakinqz post=48443062]Seriously to mhe this is the best couple ever liveth...

Strictly your opinion#
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lyoncrescent:
One can surely take relationship and marriage advice from this couple and other couples who have rode the storm and held on to their marriage compared to shallow and meaningless advice from bloggers and wanna be feminists and male social climbers such as Noble Igwe.

Hi Lyon how u doin. I've been looking for you. Kindly give me the link to the video or write up of Funmilayo where she spoke about apostle omotunde.
Thanks much.

Lyoncrescent:

As far as the issue of the wife is concerned, CAC people have argued she was just not happy as she didnt have personal time to spend with her husband. Ayo Babalola was always praying and fasting sometimes on mountains, attending crusades and even when at home counselling and praying for people. Even read it in a book that she had to constantly cook for people who visited and never had personal time with her husband. This naturally led to grumbling and people having the perception that she was a witch.

On the other hand Envangelist Funmilayo Adebayo who was once in the Kingdom of Darkness once spoke in a crusade how it was the wife of ayo babalola they tried to use to weaken his ministry and about how ayo babalolas wife was a thorn in the mans flesh. She even spoke about how they used sexual immorality to bring down emannuel omotunde omoniyi who wasnt as popular as ayo babalola but whose anointing she said was 7 times that of ayo babalola and who some said ayo babalola called oga. I had never heard of any emmanuel omotunde prior to her crusade. There is little about emmanuel omoniyi online though.https://apostleomotunde./2011/08/25/the-life-and-works-of-apostle-emmanuel-omotunde/

Only God knows the truth but all in all, the choice of a right life partner is critical in the journey of life.
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by sixtus3606(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
fuckpro:
wrong think through again ... Her aging is directly proportional to her beauty
The more she age the more beautiful she becomes
Lol grin

Sorry, babseg doesn't understand the usage of the word "inversely" smiley

#NoForming on #Nairaland
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by sleekyonyx(f): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
allanphash7:
Still amasing why suster Joke refused to change her name to Jacobs but still prefer silver
u mean suster Joke? grin
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Breadfruit: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
femi4:
Why is she keeping her maiden name...mtheww

How is it your business?
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by barcitymedia: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Top 10 Finest Ladies in Nigeria (See Photos)
http://barcitytv.com/top-10-celebrated-beauty-queens-abuja/
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by babseg(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
sixtus3606:

Lol grin

Sorry, babseg doesn't understand the usage of the word "inversely" smiley

#NoForming on #Nairaland

Thou art been forgiven cheesy
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Emmaino247: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Y e b say joke abi play no dey answer her husband name?
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by sixtus3606(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
babseg:

Thou art been forgiven cheesy
No!

It should be...."thou hath been forgiven" grin
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by babseg(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
sixtus3606:

No!

It should be...."thou hath been forgiven" grin

Noted, king James
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by sixtus3606(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
babseg:

Noted, king James
Very good, my boy grin
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by babseg(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
sixtus3606:

Very good, my boy grin

OK sire smiley
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Elle277(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
This woman is gorgeous!
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by laykhorn(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
Gee001:
Aging gracefully

Hi dear! Long time. How have you been?
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by mikolo80: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Evakinqz:
Seriously to mhe this is the best couple ever liveth...

Luv dem kiss
your mum and dad nko
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 14, 2016
Why are some people so silly??
What damn business of anyone is it if Joke decides not to change her surname??
Her husband is not complaining and that is exactly why their marriage has lasted because he isn't a chauvinistic pig like most of you here! undecided

I know the guilty ones will still quote me undecided
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by ogaprime(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
I just love,admire and respect this couple alot..

They are full of good moral and worthy of emulation...

Wishing them many more year in love, unity,good health and prosperity.. Insha Allah.. cool

STANDING OVATION

Hello mr smellymouth, want to ask you how you create your funny gif images. Do you use an app and what app. Thanks
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Smellymouth: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2016
ogaprime:

Hello mr smellymouth, want to ask you how you create your funny gif images. Do you use an app and what app. Thanks

I don't use any application bro..I use a blackberry fone. I copy the image links from "Reaction gifs"..

To paste it on NL, click on the 4th icon (from the right) on the top of your screen(The icon before the red Letter A).. it will display this ==> "[img][/img]"

Insert the copied image links in between the==> [img][/img]..
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

I don't use any application bro..I use a blackberry fone. I copy the image links from "Reaction gifs"..

To paste it on NL, click on the 4th icon (from the right) on the top of your screen(The icon before the red Letter A).. it will display this ==> "[img][/img]"

you couldn't explain it to me like this then sad
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Smellymouth: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
ellacute45:
you couldn't explain it to me like this then sad
Sorry hun..Apologies.. cry

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by ogaprime(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Alright,thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Evakinqz: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
mikolo80:
your mum and dad nko
dey where wonderful until mum passed on to glory nd dad turned tu somtin else... cry
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by mikolo80: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
Evakinqz:
dey where wonderful until mum passed on to glory nd dad turned tu somtin else... cry
sorry man
the heart
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Lyoncrescent: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2016
Generals03:

Hi Lyon how u doin. I've been looking for you. Kindly give me the link to the video or write up of Funmilayo where she spoke about apostle omotunde.
Thanks much.

HI, sorry i dont have the video anymore as it was on my laptop and the hard-disk crashed. However there is an interesting book about him written by one moses idowu. You can find it on this website if it interests you.http://artilleryfoundation.org/historical.html

Take care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Her N522,000 ChloƩ Bag Step Out / Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn / Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.