Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Comedy Veteran Kevin Hart Set To Drop A Mixtape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedy Veteran Kevin Hart Set To Drop A Mixtape (473 Views)

Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" / Ray Hushpuppi Blasts Ice Prince: "Broke Boy, When Last Did You Drop A HIT Song?" / Katung Aduwak, Kevin Chuwang, Efe: 3 Big Brother Winners Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Veteran Kevin Hart Set To Drop A Mixtape by macquis(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2016
Quite Hilarious!!!

Black comedian, Kevin Hart has just signed a record deal with legendary record label Motown Records and is set to release his music material.

This announcement comes according to Billboard, and Chocolate Droppa himself confirmed the news on his social media account.

The star comedian is fully ready to drop his mixtape in the fall through the Capitol Records company and he ain’t joking this time.

In his own words:

“Coming back to take what’s mine/ Drake, Future, Jay Z, 2 Chainz/ I’m about to smack all y’all on the behind / I let y’all suckas eat, but I’m hungry now,” he raps in front of the Capitol Records building in Hollywood after announcing the deal.

Hart hinted at signing with the label a day before the publication confirmed the news.

“I let all of you sucka’s have fun…..” he says, “well guess what Motha Fu&$a’s….I’m DONE!!!! It’s the RETURN OF DROPPA BITTTCCHHHEEESSS!!!! You’ve been warned!!!!!! I just got signed by “Motown Records / Capitol Music Group” …..Shit just got REAL!!!!! I’m dropping a Mixtape on you bitches….it’s war….y’all can’t run from this lyrical ass whooping!!!!!! #Droppa#TheReturn #WhatNow#hittingtheatersoctober14th #iGotaDeal.”

“If you’re a rapper I suggest you run because I’m about to come for all of you sucka’s….Y’all just knocked on the door of a small giant that loves chicken nuggets and long walks in the park in the summer….which basically means that I will kill everybody!!!! Real Rap Raw mothafucka’sssss…….Who wants war? Raise yo hand Bitches….that’s what I though….Droppa Motha Fucka’s!!!!!!! #WhatNow #hittingtheatersoctober14th #Droppa #TheBestToEverDoIt TAG YO FAVORITE PUNK ASS RAPPER AND TELL HIM THAT HE OR SHE HAS BEEN WARNED!!!!! GAME OVER MOTHA FUCKA’s.”

Source:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/08/13/comedy-veteran-kevin-hart-set-to-drop-a-mixtape/

Re: Comedy Veteran Kevin Hart Set To Drop A Mixtape by Evakinqz: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2016
No be now wey yur mouth dey sharp, when rappers go remember you, you go understand say comedy different from music.... cheesy wink

#hope you r ready to face the best rapper in da world "VIC O" undecided

#FTC

(1) (Reply)

Please Fellas, Can This Be A Real Name? / Which Nollywood Actor's Direction Are You Going? / "I Am Not Afraid Of Growth" Reveals Actress Halima Abubakar, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.