Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage, Reveals The Man She Wants To Marry... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage, Reveals The Man She Wants To Marry... (462 Views)

Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo / Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More / Actor Gabriel Afolayan Talks Marriage, Career And His Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage, Reveals The Man She Wants To Marry... by kachysblog(f): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nigeria’s Millionaire beautiful blogger, Linda Ikeji has in a 15 minutes documentary by Success Story NG, revealed the kind of man she wants to marry. Talking about herself, she also revealed how she started and to where she has gotten and still going. Her words below….

Talking about her blog, she said:
“I do the blogging all by myself, If I had a boyfriend the blog will suffer. Boyfriend? I don’t talk about my personal life anymore. I was doing that in 2008/2009. But now, I am getting a lot of attention from men now for whatever reason.”

On being single and what she wants in a man, she said: “Unfortunately, I am single, I don’t know what it is. Definitely, I am looking, I just haven’t seen anyone I want to settle with. I hope it happens soon. The most important thing is a man who supports what I do. If he doesn’t support it, there is no Linda Ikeji and the person. That cannot happen. A man who respects women, who is kind-hearted, has his own money, has a job.” ”

You go girl! Independence at its peak! You know what am saying?

http://www.kachysblog.com/2016/09/05/linda-ikeji-talks-marriage-reveals-the-man-she-wants-to-marry/

Cc: Finestboi, Mynde44, Lalasticlala

Re: Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage, Reveals The Man She Wants To Marry... by alexiej(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Linda, shey I should send my application letter to you. I'll also attach my CV. I will even sing Adekunle Gold's 'Shade' for you.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Losses Close To #4 Billion In Paris Robery Attack / If Your Husband Abuses You, Tie And Beat Him Up / Angry Youths In Benue Reportedly Burn Police Station To Ashes (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.