Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! (2175 Views)

Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu / WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists / Rigging Has Begun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 11, 2006
He has quit his presidential ambitions under the umbrella of the PDP and has decided to pursue his wildest dreams of pursuing your wildest dreams.ruling Nigeria in another party. I'm glad to see that PDP has an element of morality left in them., Good luck IBB in pursuing your wildest dreams. cheesy

http://www.independentngonline.com/news/128/ARTICLE/17006/2006-12-11.html

All the 30 Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential aspirants will today appear before the screening panel headed by Williams Akinola.

But, some, including former Military President, Ibrahim Babangida, may not appear.

He may have shelved his ambition under the PDP altogether.

His decision not to contest for the party’s primaries was said to have been taken at the weekend after talks between him and President Olusegun Obasanjo, who reportedly told him his bid to return to power is not supported by most members of the PDP.

He asked him to choose one of three options: Seek to advance his quest through the PDP and be prepared to lose or do so in another party or remain as an ordinary member of the PDP.

He turned down the last suggestion and chose to cast his lot elsewhere.

It was learnt that Babangida’s supporters have expressed fears that the mystique surrounding him may be destroyed if he loses at the primaries.

They prevailed on him not to contest.

However, the decision is said to have disorganised his key confidants, many of whom are divided as to whether he should run.

Some insist that having dumped the PDP, he should opt for the National Democratic Party (NDP).

But his Media Assistant, Kassim Afegbua, dismissed reports that his boss has thrown in the towel, saying he has only quit the PDP and not his Presidential ambition.

His words: "The news is wicked. Babangida has no plan whatsoever to drop out of the race. He has just bid good-bye to the PDP but not to his Presidential ambition.

"He would rather lose than chicken out. He has a mandate to provide leadership to his teeming followers across the country. So the idea of chickening out does not arise at all."

Those appearing for the PDP screening today are expected to come along with certificates, as well as Code of Conduct Bureau and security clearances.

Another link, http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200612111261039
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by dejisys(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2006
Good News.
The best news will be the day IBB is sentenced and shot at a firing squad for his attrocities to Nigerians.

Pardon my post, but I just hate the guy. Lying, scheeming, murderer.
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by Bolarge(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2006
dejisys:

Good News.
The best news will be the day IBB is sentenced and shot at a firing squad for his attrocities to Nigerians,

Roger that. grin
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by lewa(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2006
Last Updated: Monday, 11 December 2006, 15:49 GMT

Blow to Babangida's Nigeria bid

Mr Babangida ruled Nigeria for eight years
Former Nigerian military ruler Ibrahim Babangida has withdrawn from the race to be the ruling party's presidential candidate in next year's elections.
Mr Babangida was seen as one of the frontrunners for the April polls but his campaign is likely to be weaker without the ruling party's support.

An aide said Mr Babangida had pulled out because President Olusegun Obasanjo said he would support a rival bid.

Political tension is high in Nigeria, with Mr Obasanjo standing down.

The announcement comes as the ruling People's Democratic Party starts choosing from a shortlist of about 30 people to become its candidate.

I'm sure he's going to pick up the ticket of another party. He owns three or four parties.

Pini Jason, political columnist

Mr Babangida, known in Nigeria as IBB, ruled for eight years until he was forced from power by popular protests in 1993 after he annulled elections that were described as the country's freest and fairest yet.

The BBC's Mannir Dan Ali in the capital, Abuja, says it is not clear whether Mr Babangida will become a candidate for another party, or back his close associate and former spy chief General Mohammed Aliyu Gusau for the PDP ticket.

"You never know what IBB is going to do next. That's why we call him Maradona," said Pini Jason, a leading political columnist for the Vanguard newspaper, referring to Argentine former football star Diego Maradona.

But he believes Mr Babangida is still likely to contest the polls.

"I'm sure he's going to pick up the ticket of another party. He owns three or four parties," he said.

Huge adverts with slogans like "IBB - experience Nigerians need" started appearing a year ago, reports the Reuters news agency.

Mr Babangida's aide, retired Colonel Habibu Shuaibu, told the BBC that Mr Obasanjo's backing for Katsina State Governor Umar Yaradua showed there was no level playing field in the PDP contest.

But PDP deputy national chairman Bode George insisted that the party did not have an anointed candidate.

Last week, Vice-President Atiku Abubakar withdrew from the PDP race.

He is expected to run on behalf of a rival party.
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by lewa(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2006
One day for the owner of the house! tongue
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2006
People don't realize that the common man is getting more educated about all these issues, IBB thinks we're still in 1987.
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by mowapa(m): 2:56am On Dec 12, 2006
Congratulation fellow Nigerians on our victory over evil ( IBB). FEEL FREE TO GLOAT

"I wish to convey to you my decision to withdraw from the PDP nomination process. The reason grows out of a moral dilemma He added; "So, on personal moral grounds I would rather allow these two gentlemen to continue with their ambition in the PDP ( you lack moral gap tooth)

1 Like

Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by lewa(m): 2:57am On Dec 12, 2006
The whole gist!
Withdraw for Gusau, Yar`Adua
• Obasanjo commends him for loyalty
By Kola Ologbondiyan in Lagos, Sufuyan Ojeifo and Oke Epia in Abuja, 12.12.2006

Add To Favorites
Print This Article
Post Comment

Former Military President, General Ibrahim Bada-masi Babangida (IBB), has said the moral dilemma of standing for the Peoples Democratic (PDP) presidential primary election against Katsina State governor, Alhaji Umaru Yar'Adua, as well as the former National Security Adviser (NSA), General Aliyu Mohammed Gusau, accounts for his decision to opt out of the race.
His letter sent to President Olusegun Obasanjo became public knowledge on a day PDP decided to grade its presidential aspirants in the course of the screening exercise.
Babangida, who stated this in a two-page letter, dated December 9, and addressed to Obasanjo, however, promised to explore other options in advancing his commitment to democracy and the nation.
Obasanjo has since acknowledged the receipt of Baba-ngida's letter and commended the former military ruler's "character of loyalty to a cause and to friends, dead or alive".
But Babangida, who in the letter revealed that he had been wrestling with the dilemma of having to face Yar' Adua and Gusau at the PDP presidential primaries, said he later came to the decision of withdrawing from the race.
"Those who know me know my relationship with the Yar’Adua family.
"The Patriarch, Alhaji Musa Yar’ Adua, took me as his adopted son with his son, the late General Shehu Musa Yar’ Adua and instilled in the late Gen. Shehu Musa Yar’ Adua and me that nothing should be done by either of us that would give the impression that there is a strain in our relationship.
“To me, this extends to his younger brother, Alhaji Umar Yar’Adua, who I take as my younger brother. Whenever I see him, I see the late Gen. Shehu Musa Yar’ Adua and I am always reminded of what his late father told us about our relationship.”
Recalling that Yar’Adua visited him as soon as he collected the PDP nomination form to solicit his support as an elder brother, Babangida said he "freely gave" the governor his support.
"I still stand by that (Support). What this means is that I will not be in competition with him. This is what he would expect from his late elder brother, Gen. Shehu Musa Yar’ Adua”.
On Gusau, Babangida said the bond of friendship between him and Obasanjo's erstwhile NSA will be 40 years by next March, stressing that, "it will be 40 years of close, intense, harmonious relationship extending to our immediate and extended families.
"He, too, came to me to ask for my support as soon as he collected his form even though he knew I had already collected mine. Out of abiding mutual loyalty, he knew when I said, ‘you have my support’, that I wanted it to be so.
“So, on personal moral grounds, I would rather allow these two gentlemen to continue with their ambition in the PDP. I value many years of harmonious relationships and no amount of attraction of politics will make me subject that harmonious relationship to unnecessary and avoidable strain,” he submitted.
In a swift acknowledgement of IBB's letter, also dated September 9, Obasanjo expressed "surprise and pleasure" over the decision taken by Babangida.
Expressing understanding and appreciation for the former military president dilemma of "having to give your support to two close people at the same time for the same office," the president said "this is even easier handled than having to compete with both of them at the same time."
Obasanjo, in his two-page letter, also said: "Knowing you (IBB) as I have known you over the years, this decision of yours, which must be appreciated and commended by all well-meaning friends of yours and those who might not be so friendly, is a clear indication of your good-naturedness and your character of loyalty to a cause and to friends, dead or alive.
“This is one attribute I have found to be quite uncommon in some quarters within the political arena in these days. It therefore must be applauded by one and all whenever and wherever it is found. I so applaud you! Together with other elder statesmen, you can join hands to continue to build as a non-partisan contributor."
Describing the decision of IBB to withdraw for him and Yar' Adua as "commendable", Gusau who spoke with THISDAY last night, added that there was no other way through which Babangida could have shown his loyalty to friends. "I thank him for doing this for me and the late Yar' Adua," he said.
Meanwhile, PDP has listed and allocated percentage scores to eight criteria to guide the screening of its presidential aspirants ahead of the primary this Saturday.
On the list of criteria meant at grading the aspirants are, integrity (15 per cent); patriotism (10 per cent); ethno-neutrality (10 per cent); commitment to the rule of law (10 per cent); transparency (10 per cent); and tolerance (5 per cent). Others are knowledge and awareness of development in the country (10 per cent) and any leadership quality (15 per cent).
These amounted to a total of 85 per cent, but the party was silent on how the remaining 15 per cent would be determined to achieve a total of 100 per cent.
Reeling out these criteria yesterday while inaugurating the presidential screening committee of the party, National Chairman, Senator Ahmadu Ali, said the screening exercise was “designed to ensure that the best amongst all of us emerge as potential candidates in order to maximize electoral prospects.”
Ali urged the committee headed by Chief Bayo Akinola to be guided by the party’s list of desirable qualities released by the National Executive Committee (NEC).
He said the PDP owes a duty “to present before the electorate men and women of integrity with unblemished reputations. We owe Nigerians a duty to present before them people of unquestionable patriotism and the requisite strength of character to steer our country on the path of the successes and reforms embarked upon by the current administration of President Olusegun Obas-anjo.”
The national chairman who formally announced the withdrawal of Babangida from the race, assured all contestants for the party’s ticket that “the appeal for a reduction in number is not in any way meant to tilt the tide in favour of any candidate or to create a disadvantage for any of them, but to encourage consensus-building and unity of purpose.”
Observing that the committee had also developed a set of criteria to assist in its work, Ali urged the members to be firm and “deliver fair and just verdicts to the satisfaction of all.”
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by lewa(m): 2:58am On Dec 12, 2006
tongue where are his children?Promised to keep quiet till something would spoil their fun! grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by lewa(m): 3:03am On Dec 12, 2006
Odeku wherever you are know this-you are not forgotten and it's somewhat a pity that you are not here to pop the Crystal bottles with me!However i know you would read this CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Big up to my Chi-town bro!
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by mowapa(m): 3:38am On Dec 12, 2006
lets keep the pressure on other tyrants, Kleptocrats in our mist. long live the federal republic of Nigeria!
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by egbon(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2006
Yep, Where is ODEKU and Big B1

I'll like to hear there input on this!
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by streetcyph: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2006
dont be fooled. this man is merely tricking you guys. BABANGIDA IS GOING TO RUN, its just going to be under another platform. mark my words.
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by mowapa(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2006
Sure he should run, but he is running around in a circle. He is unelectable!
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by Johnny(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2006
I want to thank IBB from the bottom of my heart for displaying a little morality and sportmanship for the first time by stepping aside for Yar'dua and other younger aspirants. I expect him to honourably and morally shelve this crazy idea of contesting the presidential election. The best Obasanjo will do for this country and the younger generation is to employ every means to stop this EVIL GENIUS from ruling us again.
Long live Nigeria!
Long live President Obasanjo!!
Long live our Democracy!!!
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by DeepSoul(f): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2006
His official excuse was that he couldnt contest the race with people he considers his subordinates! Imagine!

Anyway, he's still in the race. Just out of PDP. I cant wait to watch him fail. Officially!
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by Crownvilla(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2006
Deep Soul,

You are dead right. He'll run on the platform of one of the 5 parties that has been begging him to be their torchbearer since 2004. We have to wait a bit longer before we celebrate the complete and final demise of IBB.

I bet his running mate will be Orji Kalu; you know what they say about birds of a feather.

I also hope that door gets shut in Odili's face!!!!!
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by segoye2(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2006
@ All,

With all your comments, I felt we as a nation have finally come to the conclusion that parties enforce their candidates on our polity.

The fact that IBB left PDP is a good development to this campaign team. We must note here that IBB is not even a member of PDP, he only picked thier presidential primary ticket which we all know the PDP top men won't let go.

Another point we should note is that their are so much irregularities in the PDP party. Let use the governor primaries as a case study; They are still counting the ballots when it was announced that so, so, so is the winner, while the primary was help is a constituency instead of the state capital.  PDP is a failure, IBB knew it and followed the part of wisdom.

IBB is out of PDP, and his out for good. Other parties can do better than the PDP. Alams is from PDP party, Ekiti Ex-Governor, Andy Uba, Oyo state crises, so so so are all from PDP.

Most Nigerian follow what others believe, and the most ughly part of the story here is, most of us here on this site or around have never come in contact with IBB or his ughly deals.

We all could be happy that IBB is out of PDP, the joy is not yours alone, we are happy too. He has picked a ticket on another political party platform.

As I always encourage us, let keep a clean election record for 2007, and you will have the opportunity of knowing who finally emerged the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

@ Big B1

Brother, I will encourage that you post no thread on this post.  Is totally not worth the stress.

God save NIGERIA

SEGOYE2
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by lewa(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2006
With all your comments, I felt we as a nation have finally come to the conclusion that parties enforce their candidates on our polity.
IBB did same during his
transition program to nowhere!
!
We must note here that IBB is not even a member of PDP, he only picked their presidential primary ticket which we all know the PDP top men won't let go.

Here you go again, mallam!W[i]hen did he pick the presidential primary ticket?[/i]If he was not a member would he have been allowed to pick nomination forms?Or you think that we really don't jnow anything?
Most Nigerian follow what others believe, and the most ughly part of the story here is, most of us here on this site or around have never come in contact with IBB or his ughly deals.
Yea SAP, SFEM,MAMSER, DIFFRI, PEOPLE'S BANK,BETTER LIFE,$12BN OIL WINDFALL etc!
@ Big B1

]Brother, I will encourage that you post no thread on this post. Is totally not worth the stress
So you know now?Remember this is www, not your village!We are not almajiris or donkeys!
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by BigB11(m): 4:17am On Dec 15, 2006
Simmer down Folks; there is no need to be paranoid and definitely no need to display an affront behavior towards one another. Let's embrace the quality of being worthy of esteem.

At the right time a felicitous party will be elected as the next Nigerian president and we will all jubilate together as one.

I am confident that the great people of Nigeria will make the right choice.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by buchio7(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2006
lewa:

Remember this is www, not your village!We are not almajiris or donkeys!

HHaaaaa, haaaa!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Chineke!!!!!!!! u much, ohhh!!
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by BigB11(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2006
As usual, this is another puerile annotation coming from my man, LEWA; it is totally uncouth and uncalled for, but it also shows individual background and level of thinking.
Believe me my man, you can make your point clearly and still get all the attention you're obviously seeking for without exhibiting contemptuous rudeness character.

It is very important not to allow things to get into our heads or get carried away. This is simply a forum and a mere discussion of ideas and dissimilarities among fellow Nigerians.
It is also important to note that even if Awolowo or Zik comes back and becomes Nigerian next president, it is indubitable that without fellow Nigerians respecting one another and developing sense of unity, Nigeria as a country will never never progress effectively as we all desire.

Instead of promoting substandard behavior, please let's show a cogent home training, self respect and utilize this incredible site productively.

May God bless my lovely country, Nigeria.
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by lewa(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2006
Yada yada yada!Men don't you ever get tired?Talking of puerile insults, esteem,individual background ,level of thinking,
contemptous and rude character,substandard behaviour cogent home training etc
do you really think that you aren't refering to bighead, your indubitable self?. Let me refresh your sapped memory,
you will still be at the slavery yard making all kinds of inefficacious noises;

hence it will be a mere waste of my time to continue to entertain your stupidity, my friend.
barking like a sick addlepated dog
immature unrefined lost dog
My Friend, all you and your lost incapacitated family could do is make noise
You frustrated obtuse ragamuffin.
Most of these folks can't even come home; they get their political information through Nigeriaworld.com, which is fine. But don't come here acting like you're somebody, talking rubbish.
All the above are from your bigoted,inept posts! Big donkey, go over again and see your poor puerile peasant self lacking in self esttem, aplomb,inferior in all ramifications and obviously hypocritical!
Go help yourself
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by BigB11(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2006
It is amusing how you put in the effort and time to dig out nothing but the negative elements; boy, you're truly a looser.

You need to go back and double check again; my friend, I stand for nothing but positivity and advancement.
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by lewa(m): 1:26am On Dec 16, 2006
Are you denying the waste emanating from your inner recesses?Peasant you stand for ignorance,kleptocracy,narrow mindedness,ineptitude and malfeasance.Donkey
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by kitaun(m): 1:55am On Dec 16, 2006
Oops! U guys dont ever give up, do u?
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by segoye2(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2006
@ Lewa,

Am sorry it took me a while to respond to you post. I read through your post. It was in a way very funny and I could not help but laugh.
Do you really go through all this pain to crave insults on me because I don't see life the way you illitrates see things? You remember my post on an Educated person in response to one of your usual insults?

Here you go again, mallam!When did he pick the presidential primary ticket?If he was not a member would he have been allowed to pick nomination forms?Or you think that we really don't jnow anything?

Why did you choose to call me mallam here? Are thinking mallam to be an insult? I believe no because you mean Teacher and that I will be to you as long as Naira remains online. Atiku left PDP and picked presidential ticket preimary ticket in a new party; or you have not read about it yet? and IBB picked from another party too? You mean you have not read it yet? I mean I don't really thought you no nothing, I KNOW you no nothing.

So you know now?Remember this is www, not your village!We are not almajiris or donkeys!

Do you mean Almajiris are not citizens of Nigeria? I mean you mean they are monkeys? Are you better than them in any form? did you know the rules of www. as you claim it? When was even your first time of coming to the internet?

Lewa, if I should award you, I will say you are the poorest post threader of the year.
Your talent of writing trash will do you good if you write comedy or newspaper to illitrates. Your raigning period on Naira Land as copy as paste expert has expired. This time, write something out, make out your own words.

@  buchio7,
Remember this is www, not your village!We are not almajiris or donkeys!

I bet you are enjoying all the bits of Lewa's grammer.  But to me, their is nothing to be excited about in this rubbish he wrote. or you find it funny? I mean what do you find funny, you the monkey , or you the Almanjiri?

@ Big B1,

I believe our dear friend here is very excited that he can exchange post on a nigerian site free of charge. We have good men on this site, we have Seun who has sacrificed lots of time to make this forum be online, I believe is time we advice him to activate pay per click modem on this site. With this, he can make it a standard home for scholars and not monkeys.

@ Mr. Seun,

PLEASE ACTIVATE PAY PER CLICK, LET EVER ONE SPEAK AT THE EXPENSE OF HIS POCKET.
smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cool cool tongue tongue kiss kiss wink wink wink kiss

God[i] bless[/i] NIGERIA

SEGOYE2
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by lewa(m): 2:48am On Dec 20, 2006
@ Lewa,

Am sorry it took me a while to respond to you post. I read through your post. It was in a way very funny and I could not help but laugh.
Do you really go through all this pain to crave insults on me because I don't see life the way you illitrates see things? You remember my post on an Educated person in response to one of your usual insults?
Mallam ranka dede!Crave insults on you?illiterate?Na wa o
Why did you choose to call me mallam here? Are thinking mallam to be an insult? I believe no because you mean Teacher and that I will be to you as long as Naira remains online
Yes o you be teacher! but as that famous Nigerian once sang "tisha don't tish me nonsense"as your posts demonstate a paucity of thinking faculties!
Do you mean Almajiris are not citizens of Nigeria? I mean you mean they are monkeys? Are you better than them in any form? did you know the rules of www. as you claim it? When was even your first time of coming to the internet?

Lewa, if I should award you, I will say you are the poorest post threader of the year.
Your talent of writing trash will do you good if you write comedy or newspaper to illitrates. Your raigning period on Naira Land as copy as paste expert has expired. This time, write something out, make out your own words
Yes "tisha"and you by the way leads the pack with your incoherent posts!You know your verbosity exceeds your stupidity "tisha" and please feel free to post more and your us your profound wisdom "tisha"
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by lewa(m): 2:58am On Dec 20, 2006
Spell checker-show us your profound wisdom "tisha"!Last phrase
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by BigB11(m): 2:59am On Dec 20, 2006
My man, SEGOYE2:
Why are you wasting your time educating this fool (LEWA)? It is clear that the cat has no common sense and he's lacking wisdom as well. His main specialization is using 4 or 6 insulting big words to continuously disrespect his elders.

By the way, I think it's a perfect idea for SEUN to start charging folks per click; I bet you, this move will drive powerless fools like[b] LEWA [/b] away for ever.

SEGOYE, please continue to discuss Nigerian politics and effective ways to move our lovely country forward unitedly. And please, please disregard this looser's comments; he has absolutely nothing to contribute, he's nobody but an attention seeker who needs to grow up and learn how to respect others.
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by segoye2(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2006
@ Big B1,

Thank you for the post. I believe pay per click on this forum will be a welcome idea, The noice of odd words hero Lewa will soon come to a stop.

@ Lewa,

Mallam ranka dede!Crave insults on you?illiterate?Na wa o
Mallam ranka dede, Are you trying to insult me on a religious platform?, now I know you are a kid, maybe still with your parents.

Instead of finding a lasting solution to the problems facing your dear country, all you do is waste your energy making up a good deals of insult. Another thing I discover about you is, you don't like critics around you (Though am not one either) you don't like people speaking out their mind, and when some do, you use odd words on them, I believe we are save here because is on a forum, if it were to be in a conference hall, you would have even killed more than enough to drive your point home.

You really have the gut to continue your indecent act on this forum, men, if in any way you are provoked by some threads on this site or another site, why don't you appreciate the concept behind your being online.

I was thinking of not posting any thread on the Lander site because of the way insults are measured on members. I mean Lewa, I believe you need more education to enable you know how to address people in this kind of a place. And better still, Your time in this site will soon be up,
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by lewa(m): 12:18am On Dec 21, 2006
My man, SEGOYE2:
Why are you wasting your time educating this fool (LEWA)? It is clear that the cat has no common sense and he's lacking wisdom as well. His main specialization is using 4 or 6 insulting big words to continuously disrespect his elders
You mean your regular yaro.ie your boyfriend!Donkey you know who you are -[b]asinine,indubitable peasant,moronic inept ignorant jobber![/b]So count cretin, how many insulting[i] big words [/i] are in the previous sentence!
I bet you, this move will drive powerless fools like LEWA away for ever.
Powerless, inefficacious bla bla you keep saying this!Is it because i am not privy to a background of petty thievery like your poor self?What power do you have?Bloody nomad, what can you do?It ain't your fault, in decent societies your kind would be pariahs, outcasts for spewing the crap you do on this forum!I told you and your boyfriend this is the www not your village where those you've made serfs think of you as next to Allah!Here you can't even dream of comparison to your peers. All can see, your euphoric ignorance is limitless!
SEGOYE, please continue to discuss Nigerian politics and effective ways to move our lovely country forward unitedly. And please, please disregard this looser's comments; he has absolutely nothing to contribute, he's nobody but an attention seeker who needs to grow up and learn how to respect others.
Yea he should continue to spread his gospel of mediocrity-not surprised though that is what is common amongst your ilk![/b]The poor chap as hat best a 3rd grade IQ has shown by his posts and here you are singing his praises!
Attention seeker, loser, nobody thanks but on the contrary if you have nothing to say when i critique your obviously misinformed silly and obtuse rants don't turn around and clutch at the air!The whole world can see who really has nothing upstairs, stupid, moronic and wastes time achieving nothing on the www![b]By the way jobber i know you take pride in that your ancestors looted and pillaged the country's resources,turned innocent people into serfs and gave you some deluded notions of grandiose nomadic supremacy, but in essence you are still basically at heart- a depraved,debased peasant!
Measly. low-lying creature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Bows In Defeat To Power Crisis. No Solution Within Sight / Alomo Bitters Maker To Build $50m Factory In Nigeria? / Lagos/ogun:70-year-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-year-old To Boost Wealth (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.