Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! (2180 Views)

Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu / WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists / Rigging Has Begun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by lewa(m): 12:33am On Dec 21, 2006
@ Big B1,

Thank you for the post. I believe pay per click on this forum will be a welcome idea, The noice of odd words hero Lewa will soon come to a stop.

@ Lewa,

Mallam ranka dede!Crave insults on you?illiterate?Na wa o
Mallam ranka dede, Are you trying to insult me on a religious platform?, now I know you are a kid, maybe still with your parents.

Instead of finding a lasting solution to the problems facing your dear country, all you do is waste your energy making up a good deals of insult. Another thing I discover about you is, you don't like critics around you (Though am not one either) you don't like people speaking out their mind, and when some do, you use odd words on them, I believe we are save here because is on a forum, if it were to be in a conference hall, you would have even killed more than enough to drive your point home.

You really have the gut to continue your indecent act on this forum, men, if in any way you are provoked by some threads on this site or another site, why don't you appreciate the concept behind your being online.

I was thinking of not posting any thread on the Lander site because of the way insults are measured on members. I mean Lewa, I believe you need more education to enable you know how to address people in this kind of a place. And better still, Your time in this site will soon be up,

Mallam when are you gonna learn to post coherently?Your mediocre posts and your obvious inability to recognise this at times is amazing!Idiotic pointless, stupid, infantile rants typify you , sir
Look who's talking about education!Mallam keep posting i've seen that it would be hard for you to see the big picture with your small screen. That is you have an ant's brain
Anyways not to spoil the fun of those who laugh at your stupid expense you really are amazing-ineptly though and please continue the "good" work. Life would be a bore on this forum without people like you, big donkey your boyfriend and other kindred spirits of yours!For this i say thank God !
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by BigB11(m): 2:08am On Dec 21, 2006
Guess what, Mr LEWA?

You won the battle, you're the man.
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by BigB11(m): 2:21am On Dec 21, 2006
@ Segoye2:

Please, do not waste any more time on this kid.

let's refocus on important things.

I'm pretty sure that after couple of unanswered post from him, he will move on and find an alternate method to get attention else where.

Back to the topic:
Is there any latest info on IBB regarding his support for Yaradua?
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by segoye2(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2006
Hello Lewa,

Thanks for all the names, and now that you know you have won the battle,  Go,  Celebrate!!!

@ Big B1

Yes, IBB has given his support to Ya'adua and Buhari  smiley And you know the game? Is going to be a big fun because PDP will have to fight their way up to presidency. The fun is even greater when we have Atiku, Buhari and the rest as co-contestants.

OBJ was in U.S a day before yesterday. In the U.S, he campaigning for Ya'adua. He claimed Ya'adua is even more than qualified to be the president of Nigeria.  smiley

Atiku in his way up, had to pull out the whole armour of the present presidency in order to make it to the top.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/breaking_news/article01
PDP expels Atiku, Kalu, declares their seats vacant
The National Executive Committee (NEC) of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at an emergency meeting in Abuja on Friday expelled Vice President Atiku Abubakar and Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu and declared their seats vacant. The Vice President had on Wednesday in Lagos declared for another political party, the Action Congress and was elected as the party?s presidential candidate, while Kalu was on Thursday declared as the presidential candidate of the Progressive People?s Alliance (PPA). The National Working Committee of the party met on Wednesday night immediately after the Vice President's declaration in Lagos and resolved that the PDP's relationship with him be determined once and for all. It was also learnt that the meeting resolved that the Vice President, who was suspended for three months over alleged anti-party activities, should be expelled having declared officially for another party.

PDP has a junk of bad records now,  They are real "share the money",  and you can see now that we have no option but to say a big thank you to IBB for opting out of that corrupt party.  cheesy
http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/breaking_news/article01
Switzerland uncovers another $7m Abacha loot
The Swiss government on Friday in Abuja disclosed that it has discovered another lodged loot of late General Sani Abacha to the tune of $7 million. Swiss Ambassador to Nigeria, Dr. Pierre Helge said there were no evidence yet to ascertain that the sources of the funds were criminal. The envoy also declared that the Swiss government was yet to receive any request from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) or the Nigerian government to expose any other Nigerian former leader or politically exposed personalities whose wealth were stashed in his country and begin the repatriation exercise. Helge stated that there were several Nigerians among African leaders with accounts held in his country, but could not say exactly the quantum of lodgements. He spoke at the presentation of the report on Friday by the World Bank in Abuja on the management of the repatriated $500 million Abacha?s looted funds by the Nigeria government in key areas in line with the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).

The fun is set. IBB is still in shape and as you can see, has no opposition. The only opposition his having are unknown fellows crying for stolen bread.  cheesy

Big B1, you know the governorship primary election by PDP across the country is total Zero, I believe hummm same will like to take shape in 2007 general presidential election.  With the look of things on ground, Interim government might be called upon to take over from OBJ. and later arrange a good poll where the main man will come out with glory (IBB).

From every indications, IBB is in good shape.

Big B1, do you think OBJ, EFCC and the rest could involve themselves in the PTDF issue ?  What a shame.

http://www.newage-online.com/news/article03
The Senate was yesterday confronted with the picture of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) as a vast slush fund when its probe into the handling of $125 million belonging to the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) heard from Vice President Atiku Abubakar making wide-ranging allegations of financial malfeasance against President Olusegun Obasanjo including the alleged diversion of N20 billion meant for the Fund to finance the botched third term project. He spoke of serial corruption and diversions of money from the Fund after he ceased to oversee its activities.

Insisting that the present administration was after him to stop his bid for the presidency in 2007, Atiku who appeared before the Senate panel to debunk the allegations of embezzlement of PTDF funds leveled against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) however made fresh allegations of his own about irregularities amounting to billions of naira after he was dropped as the overseer of the Fund in December 2005. He urged the panel to investigate the records of the Fund since the beginning of this year.

?Distinguished Senators, on the 10th of May 2006, at the height of the evil tenure elongation plot, the PTDF requested, under circumstances that were at best cloudy, for N 20 billion for its projects as well as the immediate release of N10 billion. The request was made by the PTDF management and approved by the President the same day. There is no evidence that the N20 billion was released to the PTDF and there is nothing to indicate that the approval of the Federal Executive Council was sought and obtained for both amounts. You may wish to investigate into what happened to the N20 billion. Where was it placed and what was it used for.?? Atiku queried

The Vice President also indicated an unhealthy connection between the Presidency and the United Bank of Africa (UBA) which he said was lent ?billions of naira? of PTDF money from which ?strangely the Federal Government then borrowed to buy vehicles.? He further alleged that ?the President went on to draw a personal loan of 200 million naira from the UBA which according to his spokespersons, was used to purchase the 200 million shares he owns in Transcorp.? The Vice President then commented: ?we hope that this 200 million naira ?loaned? to the President is not a trade ?off for the deposit which he approved for the bank.?

This appeared a pointed allusion to the allegation by the EFCC against the Vice President that PTDF money placed in two banks were the basis of the loans to two of his friends? companies.

Atiku who told the panel that he acted in line with the provisions of approved regulations guiding the activities of the PTDF in approving the placement of the $125 million as investments in Equitorial Trust Bank (ETB) and Trans International Bank (TIB) (now part of Spring Bank ) however alleged that the N20 billion and $150 million he left in the PTDF fixed deposit as well as the $533 million and $6.3 million in the current account have disappeared and urged the Senate to look into the issue.

He also alleged other irregularities in the management of the Fund since he left including alleged awards of contracts to presidential aides, to even unregistered companies belonging to members of the PDP National Working Committee in order to support the president, inflation of contracts and other financial improprieties.

Stating that he was never involved in the withdrawal and management of PTDF funds since its inception, Atiku urged the panel to request the statement of lodgments and withdrawals from the PTDF consolidated account from the Central Bank (CBN) and the Department of Petroleum Resources to ascertain who has been authorizing such. On the allegation by the EFCC that he had illegally authorized the placement of the $125 million meant for PTDF ?specific project? as investments in the said banks, Atiku explained that ?special project? in PTDF parlance referred to open ended projects which the Fund would continue to implement as long as it remained in existence. He said that investing the statutory allocation was in line with the Financial (Control and Management) Act 33 of 1958 which allows PTDF to invest its funds the proceeds of which it utilizes to run its affairs and projects.

?Because the PTDF is a fund in perpetuity it must preserve its capital by all means. To do this it is under obligation to invest its funds as well as adopt flexible financing options to help boost the Funds capital and meet its operational capital commitments. ?In other words the PTDF must invest its funds in a way and manner as to not only preserve the Fund?s capital but to increase it.? Atiku said.

He said that the investment of the funds in the ETB and TIB followed a memo raised by the PTDF Technical Implementation Committee Chairman Riwanu Lukman adding that the investment earned N 1.235 billion for the PTDF.

Atiku also state that contrary to allegations by the EFCC no funds belonging to the PTDF were lost as the placements in the banks were recovered and directed to the CBN after the president ordered the return of all government monies from commercial banks. He wondered where he had erred in his commitment to ensure that the PTDF achieved the purpose for which it was set up.

Atiku also debunked allegations that his son was one of the directors of MOFAS. The company operated by estranged presidential confidente Otunba Johnson Fasawe was alleged to have somehow benefited from the PTDF. He said that it was a family policy that none of his family members would get involved with government activity.

On the allegation that the TIB had given PTDF funds to Otunba Johnson Fasawe for his Moffas Shipping company and a proposed cable tv company, NDTV ?immediately the fund was placed in the bank,? Atiku said the loan was advanced in October 2003 six months after the fund was placed in April 2003.

Insisting that the allegations were baseless and must be discarded, Atiku urged the panel to look into all the records of the PTDF to unravel several irregularities committed by the presidency.

Speaking at the close of the hearing, Chairman of the panel Senator Victor Ndoma Egba commended the Vice President for his courage in subjecting himself willingly to the probe adding that the country would be a better place if all government officials would take the cue and subject themselves to public scrutiny in issues of such nature.

Nigeria, is too good to be distroyed by groups of greedy fellows, We need IBB in this cause.

God bless Nigeria

SEGOYE2
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by BigB11(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2006
@segoye2:

Thanks for the info, I owe you one.

I've infomed folks to simmer down and learn from the master.
IBB remains incompressible and focused as ever.

[b]FYI, folks:[/b]When you're greedy, vindictive and expect everyone to treat you like God, you will never accomplish anything, but create enemies and dishonest sycophant group of people all around you.

Believe me, when the time is right, we will all jubilate together as one.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! by segoye2(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2006
my man Big B1,

You are real right man. We can see the like of pretentious fellows trying to seem more important or more intelligent than they really are in this forum.

I read a thread about Nigeria spliting. It too early to think about that. Though everyone has the right to look at it that way when they are yet to find the qualified presidential candidate. Hahaha ha,  We are having the Kangaro or sub-ordinate presidential candidates  smiley .

They are all bunch of funny fellows, Lets keep praying for Atiku to point out all the bad eggs in the present government to us; I still believe his a bad guy too, he was there when all the money were stolen, he never voiced out not until he was asked to support 3rd term and refused coming in as president,  What a shame, 

What did you gat from the camp of the only Rev. in Politics, I mean the Political voice of God? (Crist Okotie)? Well, I guess God has spoken to him personally this time or else, I will stop going to his church for the 3rd failed prophecies. smiley

With fingers crossed,  the nigerian political fuselage is rolling,  though if anyone or group of persons try stealing out ballot box(s) this time, WE ALL will kick up a fuss.

God bless Nigeria

SEGOYE2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar’adua Had Planned To Go Back To Lecture At Abu! / Lamido Sanusi: If Audit Reveals Some Bank Executive Have Been Cooking Their Book / Buhari's Other Side - Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari And Misrepresentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.