Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) (57698 Views)

Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by CaraJewel(f): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I doubt
are you stil in doubt
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by ipledge10(m): 12:55am On Aug 14, 2016
MissMorayo:
STFUareyouGod? grin grin grin
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 14, 2016
989900:

STFUareyouGod?

989900, believe me bro, that was the shortest and most epic reply have seen on nairaland...

it was epic....

2 Likes

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by lilreese: 1:26am On Aug 14, 2016
Nix
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by dotedote: 1:41am On Aug 14, 2016
How much the government will give them? Is that what concerns you most in Nigeria of today?

Oche211:
This is a great news.
Bt how much with the Nigerian government give the players each if they win gold, silver or bronze medal.
Honestly, i'm nt happy abt the ways the Nigerian contigents at the olympics are been handled or treated.
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by NigerianSHA: 2:25am On Aug 14, 2016
kossyablaze:
yes.... It was foretold. Seen Rae Sremmurds new album?

Nah, I wasn't even aware they had a project. Apparently they are going Solo. I predict Slim jimmy to struggle if they go solo.

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by bewla(m): 2:55am On Aug 14, 2016
mummyson26:
I dey suspect this man is like he won take style ask for our president's daughter zahra buhari hand, if not what his is relationship with the Nigerian team?
nairabet sorry na japaness bet him done play he no won loss
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Tundeiab(m): 2:55am On Aug 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
why should I believe in a ministry headed by that beret wearing man?? undecided undecided
My brother! You mean the man from the "United State of Nigeria?"

He is as clueless has his boss.
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by bewla(m): 2:57am On Aug 14, 2016
Tundeiab:
My brother! You mean the man from the "United State of Nigeria?"
He is as clueless has his boss.
ha ba
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Mekyno(m): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2016
ipledge10:
A Japanese Mogul with Twitter handle @katsuyakatasu has promised to reward Nigeria Dream team Vi $30,000 each if they win Olympic gold medal, $20,000 if they win silver, and $10,000 each if they win Bronze

The account is a verified Twitter account.

Source: twitter.com

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sportive_23/status/764411537469702144
Dats a nice one, if he is serious about with it.
He made this promise even when our (deliberate) loss to colombia made japan not to qualify for the next round.
May be is enthralled by our boys display, esp against japan.
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Ochukomike2: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2016
Japan guy don USe Nigeria team win merrybet, He Jst wom reward the team for d million dollars wen dem don put for he account,, ,

go Dream Eagle..
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Carter4luv(m): 6:17am On Aug 14, 2016
high tension spirit, chai eh naija go play germany bcuz of money go loss, nt playing wit there heart again to strengthen naija football. this man for do am in secret na....
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Tundeiab(m): 6:36am On Aug 14, 2016
bewla:
ha ba
undecided
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Koddedtinz: 6:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Thankyou o, Mr. Mogul.

Fools thought they could frustrate the boys but they would be put to shame.
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Kobicove(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2016
Let's wait and see...
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Brayss(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2016
mummyson26:
I dey suspect this man is like he won take style ask for our president's daughter zahra buhari hand, if not what his is relationship with the Nigerian team?
Haha nigerian thinkin
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Brayss(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2016
Thanks God,help comes from above nt only from.....
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by geogift(f): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2016
well done Dream team even though bubu deos not have a passion for sport, he is only interested in importing grass from brazil for his n kinsmen's cow

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Godson32(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That's a good one. But then, I don't see them winning any medal
who told u?
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by AreaFada2: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Will you bet to upload your pics or video in pants (Like Gary Leniker did last night after losing Leicester EPL bet last season) on NL if Dream team wins any medal? grin cheesy grin

That will convince us how serious you are.
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by seangy4konji: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2016
Nice one even the Nigerian football association is not encouraging t all.

They make yu loose all moral in this country you don't feel like spin or sacrificing nything for th country cos it will all go in vain. No appreciation.

God forbid let any player break his spine ,his life don finish be that. No one Will help.

Useless country.
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kliq(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2016
Mariojane:
my thought exactly. 99.9% says gamble

cool
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Deilluminator(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Wailers everywhere.
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Abdstrakt(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2016
He probably placed a bet on Nigeria. at the start of the tournament, odds on Nigeria to win gold, silver and bronze were 250, 150 and 100 respectively. so he'll pay them from the winnings.
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kossyablaze(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2016
NigerianSHA:

Nah, I wasn't even aware they had a project. Apparently they are going Solo. I predict Slim jimmy to struggle if they go solo.

u missing o.... Hot tracks
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
CaraJewel:
are you stil in doubt
angry
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
AreaFada2:

Will you bet to upload your pics or video in pants (Like Gary Leniker did last night after losing Leicester EPL bet last season) on NL if Dream team wins any medal? grin cheesy grin

That will convince us how serious you are.
you gaay? grin
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Simple. He has wagered heavily on Nigeria to pick one of all places. Hence charging them to go all the way.

Just my opinion tho.
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by NigerianSHA: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
kossyablaze:
u missing o.... Hot tracks

I am not too keen, not after I heard over here. What were they thinking or smoking when they released that song.
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kossyablaze(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
NigerianSHA:

I am not too keen, not after I heard over here. What were they thinking or smoking when they released that song.
grin Av u watched pick up the phone by young Thug?
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by AreaFada2: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you gaay? grin

No, Marvin Gaye died long ago. cheesy

If you can get a stunning babe to do it in ur stead since you are a muchacho, even better. grin cheesy
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Lilimax(f): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
onnenka:
Nigeria is now an object of pity.
Thanks to Buhari's wickedness.
Coming from you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osimhen Celebrates First Serie A Goal With #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY Shirt / Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) / Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.