Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Final Lap Of Cassava Farming For 2016 - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Final Lap Of Cassava Farming For 2016 (16721 Views)

The 2016 Cafas ( 1st And Final Lap) the Story So Far....... / Farming Now Made Easy. Invest In The Land We Do The Farming For U. / Poultry Farming, For Meat Or For Egg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Lap Of Cassava Farming For 2016 by Emempaul(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2017
Grab any of yhi this offers now

don't forget our October seminar on plantain and cassava investment production and value chain

Re: Final Lap Of Cassava Farming For 2016 by patfemy06: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
Emempaul:

the best time is now
so start planting
pls I have Garri processing plant in Atan Ota Ogun state.where can I get cassava
Re: Final Lap Of Cassava Farming For 2016 by Silvereze(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please Anyone with TME419 VARIETY of cassava in Benin city or Delta or Edo or around Benin city should please contact me. Closeness to Benin city is a plus.

email: silvereze@naij.com

Thanks
Re: Final Lap Of Cassava Farming For 2016 by Emempaul(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good day house

My name is Emem Paul and I represent S. I. G( Standard Impact Group)

We are group redefining agricultural through projects dat will outlive us farmers.

When I talk of "us" it means u and me and our way and style of farming

When we talk project that outlive us I say 20 years and above so we are not just talking but working on it

So here are a few of the Projects we have

-----> THE PLANTAIN CITY PROJECT OGUN STATE. Which is 1 year old and which seeks to create an industrial plantain / banana hub in Ogun state. A city that seeks to redefine our traditional outlook of plantain/banana for food only and transit to plantain/banana for food, industrial and luxury purposes because that is wat it they are - a multipurpose crop.

Target:- like I said the project is 1 year old but our target seeks to have 3 to 5million stands of plantain in these region before we extend it to other places.
As of today the 19th day of October 2017 I can categorically tell u dat we have over 500k stands of plantain/banana in the project and counting. Though far from our Target but we are heading there

For further information on the project call
Mr David on

Mr Solomon

---> THE CASAVA FARMING SEASON

This a project that is 4years and counting

Wen we started this project we set out farming like the local farmers and found out that unless we changed our farming practice we won't go farm. Thank God we did and since then we have bin giving good returns to our most esteemed clients

About the Project:-
It involves partnership agreement between we and our client wereby the client foots 70% of the total cost of cultivation while we foot the the balance. Wen harvesting is done the same formula is applied.
(Legal documents backing the project will be provide and duly sign before commencement)

Cost per slot
#100,000
Of which u foot 70% while we take up the 30% balance

Minimum slot
5acres

Booking
Starts November 31st 2017 while project starts from February 20 2018

Mr. David on

Mr Solomon

--> THE O - FOH PROJECT

The project O-FOH means Operation Feed Our Homes

How does it work?

It involve the client providing funds for us to farm 4 different types of crops him
The 4 target crops to be farmed include Potatoes, dried maize, cassava and yam solely for the purpose of consumption for his/her household so the he/she might not lack food

What does my payment cover and wat is the duration ?

Ur payment cover four crops namely maize dried, casava, potato and yam and d duration is 9 months. With ur payment u are entitled to
1. Size:- Full Plot
Crop:- Dried maize
Duration:- 4 months

2. Size:- Full plot
Crop:- cassava
Duration:- 9 months

3. Size:- ⅓ plot
Crop:- potato
Duration:- 4 months

4. Size:- ⅓ plot
Crop:- Yam
Duration:- 7 to 9 months

Cost per slot
#50,000
( a slot covers the 4 crops)

Maximum slot
1 slot

Booking
Opening December 1st closes February 20

Don't be left out if this exciting opotunitie choose one the best suit u

Mr Emem Paul

Re: Final Lap Of Cassava Farming For 2016 by Oghenekowhocas: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please i want to start a cassava farm in Abuja. Please i need help and more information on how to about it. Thanks alot as i await your response.
Re: Final Lap Of Cassava Farming For 2016 by Mario01boss(m): 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have cassave for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.
Re: Final Lap Of Cassava Farming For 2016 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kehinde Oloruntoba In His Farm Regalia (Photo) / Broiler Birds Growth Booster / Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.