Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer (6494 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Very insightful and thought provoking quotes from brilliant authors, scientists, Christians, pagans and atheists. . Muslims cant organize words into such insight sentences. . Not a single muslim u quoted i wonder why..
Because of your criticisms of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), that's why he is a true definition of success today

[size=40pt]He's #1[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
"[size=17pt]Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things[/size]." ~Chapter (33:40) sūrat l-aḥzāb (The Combined Forces)

#EnoughSaid

Mohammed came up with a quran declaring himself a prophet.. so u want to convince us he is a prophet by his own quran. .

Dude, did he forgive sins or live a righteous life..no

Are there witnesses to his splitting of the moon "miracle" or flying donkey.. not even hadiths claim he was righteous..

I have grown tired of you but have not given up, and i must admit that i have been harsh on you lately. It is so frustrating how you want to insult people and ignore the truth brought to you.

Jesus will forgive you if you try and he will lead you out of islam.. u have invested a lot of time, works, ramandan fasts and quran recitations but it is not too late my friend..

Luke 7:41, 48-50 GNBDK

Then Jesus said to the woman, “Your sins are forgiven.” The others sitting at the table began to say to themselves, “Who is this, who even forgives sins?” But Jesus said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

Have a nice week.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
Because of your criticisms of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), that's why he is a true definition of success today

So mohammed has followers who behead thousands including muslims(more muslims have died by the hands of Muslims than by the soviets, west, jews, crusades combined ), perform honour killings, rape muslim women who dont use hijabs or dont cover properly , kill nonmuslims, have several failed states afgan, libya, Yémen, syria, somalia, pakistan, rob girls of their childhood, cry everyday on tv, blow themselves up killing fellow muslims, shia and sunni slaughtering each other for over 1300 years and yet the religion does not even have the most followers.sworn enemies the jews have a homeland in the very heart of the middle east even tho he promised jews will be driven out of arabia.. my friend that is failure and not success..

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Mohammed came up with a quran declaring himself a prophet.. so u want to convince us he is a prophet by his own quran. .

Dude, did he forgive sins or live a righteous life..no

Are there witnesses to his splitting of the moon "miracle" or flying donkey.. not even hadiths claim he was righteous..

I have grown tired of you but have not given up, and i must admit that i have been harsh on you lately. It is so frustrating how you want to insult people and ignore the truth brought to you.

Jesus will forgive you if you try and he will lead you out of islam.. u have invested a lot of time, works, ramandan fasts and quran recitations but it is not too late my friend..

Luke 7:41, 48-50 GNBDK

Then Jesus said to the woman, “Your sins are forgiven.” The others sitting at the table began to say to themselves, “Who is this, who even forgives sins?” But Jesus said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

Have a nice week.
You have truth?. You are a joke of the century. Who are you trying to cajole when you can't even help yourself?. Okay, i will give you one last chance. If you can solve it then, i will listen to you.

[size=15pt]Which christian doctrine of the TWO MAJOR doctrines approved by Jesus?.[/size]

I am not talking about sects. I am talking about doctrine. When you figure that out, then, only then i will give you room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
parisbookaddict:

So mohammed has followers who behead thousands including muslims(more muslims have died by the hands of Muslims than by the soviets, west, jews, crusades combined ), perform honour killings, rape muslim women who dont use hijabs or dont cover properly , kill nonmuslims, have several failed states afgan, libya, Yémen, syria, somalia, pakistan, rob girls of their childhood, cry everyday on tv, blow themselves up killing fellow muslims, shia and sunni slaughtering each other for over 1300 years and yet the religion does not even have the most followers.sworn enemies the jews have a homeland in the very heart of the middle east even tho he promised jews will be driven out of arabia.. my friend that is failure and not success..
One of your brothers in faith just carried out Paul's business yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/1794405/islam-muslims-side-talk-station/66#48482220

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
You have truth?. You are a joke of the century. Who are you trying to cajole when you can't even help yourself?. Okay, i will give you one last chance. If you can solve it then, i will listen to you.

[size=15pt]Which christian doctrine of the TWO MAJOR doctrines approved by Jesus?.[/size]

I am not talking about sects. I am talking about doctrine. When you figure that out, then, only then i will give you room.
You think this is a game..
If you are religious, you should know that the hereafter is not a joke, if u want to accept christ i will advice you to read the bible and visit as much catholic and protestant churches as you like.. there is a reason they exist. . Just dont go to the j.w and mormons...

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
One of your brothers in faith just carried out Paul's business yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/1794405/islam-muslims-side-talk-station/66#48482220

You see why i accuse u of al taqiyya..
The murderer has not been caught so how do u know he/she is of faith..
And what do u mean paul's business, paul was a teacher, charity organizer (the first documented charity organizer in history), a righteous man who was eventually martyred. .

No christian can do that,
Probably a hateful godless person or even a disgruntled muslim who disagrees with the imam on theology(happens all the time in the middle east).
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Empiree u havent answered, is this your definition of success. .
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Emp.iree u havent answered, is this your definition of success. .
I am not gonna get in any silly argument with you. Even dump people know whats going on.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
parisbookaddict:

You see why i accuse u of al taqiyya..
The murderer has not been caught so how do u know he/she is of faith..
And what do u mean paul's business, paul was a teacher, charity organizer (the first documented charity organizer in history), a righteous man who was eventually martyred. .

No christian can do that,
Probably a hateful godless person or even a disgruntled muslim who disagrees with the imam on theology(happens all the time in the middle east).

No, i dont expect the media to mention his religion. So far, he is described as hispanic male. Majority hispanic people are Catholics, religious or not

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
parisbookaddict:

[s]You think this is a game..
If you are religious, you should know that the hereafter is not a joke, if u want to accept christ i will advice you to read the bible and visit as much catholic and protestant churches as you like.. there is a reason they exist. . Just dont go to the j.w and mormons...
[/s]trash
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
I am not gonna get in any silly argument with you. Even dump people know whats going on.

Empiree u havent answered, is this your definition of success. . And whats going on.. please give me all the info.. is it the Jews making muslims kill themselves or the igbos inventing bh or the west .. which one ..
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
parisbookaddict:

E.mpiree u havent answered, is this your definition of success. . And whats going on.. please give me all the info.. is it the Jews making muslims kill themselves or the igbos inventing bh or the west .. which one ..
you asked me obvious questions. And when did everything you stated began?
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 15, 2016
Empiree:

Empiree RELAX and feel ENTERTAINED!!! HONESTLY I LIKE PARISBOOKADDICT she is Truely hillariouus...............PLEASE LET HER ENTERTAIN YOU.

See, they are so few of them with MANY MONIKERS thats what makes it most FUNNY. Anyway,

Brother, have you seen this documentary title: WHY WE FIGHT. Written and Directed by Eugene Jerecki?

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Empiree RELAX and feel ENTERTAINED!!! HONESTLY I LIKE PARISBOOKADDICT she is Truely hillariouus...............PLEASE LET HER ENTERTAIN YOU.

See, they are so few of them with MANY MONIKERS thats what makes it most FUNNY. Anyway,

Brother, have you seen this documentary title: WHY WE FIGHT. Written and Directed by Eugene Jerecki?

Lol. I actually felt entertained all day @work while i replied them.

No, i have not seen it. Will check Youtube

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 6:02am On Aug 15, 2016
Empiree:

Dont u know it is rude to answer a question with a question. . By the way it started after mohammed died and muslims could not agree on succession. .

So is that a success.. ?? Still waiting for an honest answer. .
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2016
Empiree:

Lol..
number one on the terror watch list
number one pedophile
number one killer of teen boys
number one what exactly? Islam has never been the top world religion..

It has failed for 1400 years and more Muslims are leaving islam today than any other time in history. .

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Lol..
number one on the terror watch list
number one pedophile
number one killer of teen boys
number one what exactly? Islam has never been the top world religion..

It has failed for 1400 years and more Muslims are leaving islam today than any other time in history. .
You back with your gibberish
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by annunaki2(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Empiree:

Yes she is back to give you and your deceitful cohorts nightmares grin tongue
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
annunaki2:

Yes she is back to give you and your deceitful cohorts nightmares grin tongue
You have been put in a permanent state of SHUT UP
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Blackfire(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
the delusion in islam is so alarming...

see how the slaves who love there chains are defending the unholy self made prophet.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2016
Empiree:

dont blame me if you dont understand simple english mr muslim.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2016
Blackfire:
the delusion in islam is so alarming...

see how the slaves who love there chains are defending the unholy self made prophet.
its incredible.

hey mr black how have u been. i want to ask, do atheists celebrate Christmas. this year you should NOT be eating Christmas rice and chicken if u still choose to remain atheist lol.. you should ignore the food and merriment based on principle.
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Blackfire(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
parisbookaddict:

its incredible.

hey mr black how have u been. i want to ask, do atheists celebrate Christmas. this year you should NOT be eating Christmas rice and chicken if u still choose to remain atheist lol.. you should ignore the food and merriment based on principle.

bad girl u are still mixing compliments with punchlines...hehehe.
well me and 3 guys like that we will kill a cow and share it into 4... this Christmas na enjoyment galore..

me an atheist... na na... I 've realised my folly.
with the way my life was+ is structured I can't say there is no God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Athiest The Most Intelligent People? ? / The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! / How The Ark Of Covenant and Tablets Came To Mt. Kenya (biblical Mt. Zion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.