Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer (6479 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
You have heard about toilet jinns watching muslims when they use the toilet, here is more hilarious teaching of mohammed bin Abdullah

Sunan an-Nasai 671—It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet said: “When the call for the prayer is given, the Shaitan takes to his heels, passing wind loudly so that he will not hear the call to prayer. When the call to prayer is finished, he comes back.

Watch vid for more info on the ridiculousness that is islamic beliefs. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7KhYsIEPJU
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Rilwayne001: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin

Okay!

Next!!!

4 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by umar745(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
LoL!
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin
Rilwayne001:
grin grin

Okay!

Next!!!

The Entertainer is at it again............WHAT AN OBSESSION.............ADDICTION . Its fun having such people as Paris on NL grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Rilwayne001:
grin grin

Okay!

Next!!!

Rilwanyne were have u been.. u havent been defending mohammed much these days.. i hope u faith in the fraud is waning...

5 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
WORDWORLD:
grin grin

The Entertainer is at it again............WHAT AN OBSESSION.............ADDICTION . Its fun having such people as Paris on NL grin

Stop killing nonmuslims and stop defending the ideology that promotes so much hatred for people and perhaps i will stop talking about islam as much..

5 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Rilwayne001: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
WORDWORLD:
grin grin

grin grin grin

parisbookaddict:

Rilwanyne were have u been.. u havent been defending mohammed much these days.. i hope u faith in the fraud is waning...

What's your concern with where I've been? Well, I've always been around tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Rilwayne001: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Stop killing nonmuslims and stop defending the ideology that promotes so much hatred for people and perhaps i will stop talking about islam as much..

When are you opening your next thread on Islam?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Rilwayne001:

She is SO SO SO in LOVE with Islam. She could die if she doesnt talking about Islam. Wow such a GREAT FAITH!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Rilwayne001: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
WORDWORLD:

She is SO SO SO in LOVE with Islam. She could die if she doesnt talking about Islam. Wow such a GREAT FAITH!

Indeed.. It is quite evident cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Indeed.. It is quite evident cheesy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Certifiedbillio(m): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Talking bout islam gives him/her joy, she just too proud to admit it, ego!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Certifiedbillio(m): 5:23am On Aug 14, 2016
parisbookaddict:
You have heard about toilet jinns watching muslims when they use the toilet, here is more hilarious teaching of mohammed bin Abdullah

Sunan an-Nasai 671—It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet said: “When the call for the prayer is given, the Shaitan takes to his heels, passing wind loudly so that he will not hear the call to prayer. When the call to prayer is finished, he comes back.

Watch vid for more info on the ridiculousness that is islamic beliefs. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7KhYsIEPJU

Mr / Mrs youtube reference

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Ifeann(f): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
Mr / Mrs youtube reference

Apparently u didnt see the hadith reference

Continue pleading ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Ifeann(f): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:

When i discover another crime of mohammed, or another silly teaching or one of your brothers decides to blow himself up.

Let me remind u how mohammed died

Sura 69:44 - 47And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, we would have seized him by the right hand; T[b]hen We would have cut from him the aorta[/b]. And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.and the manner of the Prophets death:

From Tabari Volume 8, page 124: The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed [/b]because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."

Bukhari's Hadith 5.713: Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, [b]I feel as if my aorta is being cut [/b]from that poison."From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252:

During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I[b] feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Rilwayne001: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Ifeann:

When i discover another crime of mohammed, or another silly teaching or one of your brothers decides to blow himself up.

Sura 69:44 - 47And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, we would have seized him by the right hand; T[b]hen We would have cut from him the aorta[/b]. And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.and the manner of the Prophets death:

From Tabari Volume 8, page 124: The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed [/b]because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."

Bukhari's Hadith 5.713: Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, [b]I feel as if my aorta is being cut [/b]from that poison."From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252:

During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I[b] feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."

https://www.nairaland.com/2640885/why-did-allah-save-jesus/6

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by udatso: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
By the way, where is truthman. It seems he hasn't created any topic recently about Islam. What's going on?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by analice107: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ifeann:

This confirms Muhammed as a false prophet, but these people are so blinded by pride not to see the truth.

Wonderful, A prophet who receives revelations from Allah, by wearing Aisha's clothes. He actually dresses like a woman to receive revelations. That man was a psychopath.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Iceberg3: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:

maybe she should run something on the history,life and times of our beloved Achmed. I will google that word and suggest it to that 'inpidel'.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
analice107:

This confirms Muhammed as a false prophet, but these people are so blinded by pride not to see the truth.

Wonderful, A prophet who receives revelations from Allah, by wearing Aisha's clothes. He actually dresses like a woman to receive revelations. That man was a psychopath.
"[size=17pt]Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things[/size]." ~Chapter (33:40) sūrat l-aḥzāb (The Combined Forces)

#EnoughSaid

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by analice107: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
"[size=17pt]Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things[/size]." ~Chapter (33:40) sūrat l-aḥzāb (The Combined Forces)

#EnoughSaid
Muhammed is Allah, and he is an elementary demon from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
analice107:

Muhammed is Allah, and he is an elementary demon from the pit of hell.
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
― Plato

“Humans see what they want to see.”
― Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief

“No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.”
― Atwood H. Townsend

[size=14pt]“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”[/size]
― Søren Kierkegaard

“Five percent of the people think;
ten percent of the people think they think;
and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.” You, analice107 belongs to the 85%
― Thomas A. Edison

“People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.”
― Terry Goodkind, Wizard's First Rule

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”
― Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
parisbookaddict:

I don't recall the last time i heard Jesus on your lips. I am sure during your Sunday service, you only think about Muhammad. That's good. Thanks for working for us ma'am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by annunaki2(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
― Plato

“No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.”
― Atwood H. Townsend

[size=14pt]“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”[/size]
― Søren Kierkegaard

and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.” You, analice107 belongs to the 85%
― Thomas A. Edison

“People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.”

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”

If you were capable off thinking, you would have realised that the quotes you stated above are best applicable to you and other delusional muslims but alas islam has rendered you incapable of thinking. The joke is actually on you tongue

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
annunaki2:

If you were capable off thinking, you would have realised that the quotes you stated above are best applicable to you and other delusional muslims but alas islam has rendered you incapable of thinking. The joke is actually on you tongue
When Someone Thinks He Knows But Knows Not

"If anyone thinks he really knows something, he has not yet learned it as he ought to know it." ~ 1 Corinthians 8:2

Choose A Category You Belong (Below)

V
V
V
V
V
V

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by annunaki2(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
When Someone Thinks He Knows But Knows Not

"If anyone thinks he really knows something, he has not yet learned it as he ought to know it." ~ 1 Corinthians 8:2

Choose A Category You Belong (Below)

V
V
V
V
V
V

As I said earlier, your religion has rendered you incapable of thinking, so I will pardon your ignorance. tongue
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Empiree: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
annunaki2:

As I said earlier, your religion has rendered you incapable of thinking, so I will pardon your ignorance. tongue
Maybe you need to study history of Annunakis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ifeann:

Apparently u didnt see the hadith reference

Continue pleading ignorance
. That the diff b/w me and u, if I were u, I will go check the suhir buhari out first
Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by analice107: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
― Plato

― Atwood H. Townsend

― Søren Kierkegaard

― Thomas A. Edison

Wow, here a muslim describing another person as a none thinker. Really? Oh God, what an irony

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
I don't recall the last time i heard Jesus on your lips. I am sure during your Sunday service, you only think about Muhammad. That's good. Thanks for working for us ma'am

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

I will continue exposing islam despite your taunts, i do it on line and in real life (with caution)... if u want to hear about jesus, apostasize from the death cult islam..i will be more than happy to discuss Jesus with you my brother in humanity. .

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer by parisbookaddict(f): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
― Plato

― Atwood H. Townsend

― Søren Kierkegaard

― Thomas A. Edison

Very insightful and thought provoking quotes from brilliant authors, scientists, Christians, pagans and atheists. . Muslims cant organize words into such insight sentences. . Not a single muslim u quoted i wonder why..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle / The Jesus - Ufo Connection / All atheists worship and rever God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.