Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Please Help Me Fill This Scholarship Form. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Fill This Scholarship Form. (857 Views)

NIMASA SCHOLARSHIP FORM 2016-2017 Application Form Is Out. For Registration / 2014/2015 Nimasa Scholarship Form Is Finally Out Call 08052873989 / Please Who Knows If This Scholarship Is Genuine (ECSTWT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Fill This Scholarship Form. by VURN(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2009
Hello NLanders!
Are you aware of total scholarship which is on now? If you read the instructions, they warned that double application leads to disqualification. As i was filling the form with the pin i was assigned, i slipped some of the forms and submited. After i went back to fill in those spaces i left, i could not get access to the form again with the pin i was assigned instead it was showing error message. I have written to them but the message does not seem to go. What do i do?

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Nounites! Greatest Nounites! Greatest Nounites! / Diary Of A Jobless Graduate / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.