Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Please Who Knows If This Scholarship Is Genuine (ECSTWT) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Who Knows If This Scholarship Is Genuine (ECSTWT) (1203 Views)

Looking For Admission? Do You Have WAEC Then This Scholarship Is For You / Is This Scholarship Real? / 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows If This Scholarship Is Genuine (ECSTWT) by Ekennovative(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
I applied for a scholarship at http://scholarshipuk.org/ and wrote it in my center inside a nur/pri school opebi ikeja lagos. Few days later, I got a text and email that I passed the scholarship. here is the message i got from them.

"** We would like to congratulate you personally on passing the ScholarshipUK test.

We are happy to inform you that we havejavascript:void(0); a minimum of 3 Universities willing to take you in for the January 2015 Intake.
And even BETTER, we are working with BANKS in Nigeria (through KDO Inspire Nigeria) to make it possible to get a study LOAN to complete your fees - where necessary.
**So you can be sure that 100% of your fees CAN BE COVERED!

WHAT TO DO:
You need to pay for the package processing fee (Admin fee) of N9,000. (or N11,000 if you desire for it to be couriered)
Payment Date: 22nd Sept - 3rd Oct. 2014.

When you pay, please send an SMS to +234(0)8139012617 showing:
a. Full name
b. Deposit Teller number
c. Payment date
d. Address (if you paid for courier fee)

The Package, which will contain the Universities willing to offer you admission, will be ready for collection by the 18th of October 2014.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Account Name : KDO Inspire Nigeria
Account No. : 2017056241
Bank Name : FIRST BANK NIGERIA

PACKAGE COLLECTION :
You can collect your package at (KDO Inspire Nigeria) Suite A34 Melita Plaza, Area 11, Abuja, Nigeria OR you can pay an extra N2,000 to get it delivered to your home address. In which case your SMS should contain the address you want it delivered to.
Package Collection: 18 Oct- 31 st October 2015

Please feel free to reach us for any clarifications.

ScholarshipUK Team
------------------------------------------------------------

** TESTIMONY: OPEN: http://eepurl.com/3QLfr (or download attachment)
Meet Israel, Mercy and Felix. Our maiden students who went through ScholarshipUK program. Today they are graduates.

They took the 2010 Test in Abuja and started their studies in 2011 in Malaysia at Lincon University College and Nilai University Malaysia.

Israel stuidied Business Administration, Mercy studied nursing and Felix, Computer Science.

We are committed to making your educational aspirations- become reality

Your picture could be the next here.....

============================================================

OUR HOURS

** Mon-Thur 8:30am-3pm
Fri 8:30am-1pm (http://www.mailchimp.com/)

VISIT US ONLINE

www.scholarshipuk.org
Copyright © 2014 ScholarshipUK, All rights reserved.
You are getting this email because you PASSED the ECT test- Congratulations

Our mailing address is:
ScholarshipUK
19 nayland Court Romford RM1 3EF
London, United Kingdom
London, RM1 3EF
United Kingdom"

I want to make the payment tomorrow but I don't know if it's genuine or not. Pls. I need your advice.

Mods kindly help me to publicize this to get maximum assistance. Thanks for your help in anticipation.
Re: Please Who Knows If This Scholarship Is Genuine (ECSTWT) by Kaydz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ekennovative: I applied for a scholarship at http://scholarshipuk.org/ and wrote it in my center inside a nur/pri school opebi ikeja lagos. Few days later, I got a text and email that I passed the scholarship. here is the message i got from them.

"** We would like to congratulate you personally on passing the ScholarshipUK test.

We are happy to inform you that we havejavascript:void(0); a minimum of 3 Universities willing to take you in for the January 2015 Intake.
And even BETTER, we are working with BANKS in Nigeria (through KDO Inspire Nigeria) to make it possible to get a study LOAN to complete your fees - where necessary.
**So you can be sure that 100% of your fees CAN BE COVERED!

WHAT TO DO:
You need to pay for the package processing fee (Admin fee) of N9,000. (or N11,000 if you desire for it to be couriered)
Payment Date: 22nd Sept - 3rd Oct. 2014.

When you pay, please send an SMS to +234(0)8139012617 showing:
a. Full name
b. Deposit Teller number
c. Payment date
d. Address (if you paid for courier fee)

The Package, which will contain the Universities willing to offer you admission, will be ready for collection by the 18th of October 2014.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Account Name : KDO Inspire Nigeria
Account No. : 2017056241
Bank Name : FIRST BANK NIGERIA

PACKAGE COLLECTION :
You can collect your package at (KDO Inspire Nigeria) Suite A34 Melita Plaza, Area 11, Abuja, Nigeria OR you can pay an extra N2,000 to get it delivered to your home address. In which case your SMS should contain the address you want it delivered to.
Package Collection: 18 Oct- 31 st October 2015

Please feel free to reach us for any clarifications.

ScholarshipUK Team

** TESTIMONY: OPEN: http://eepurl.com/3QLfr (or download attachment)
Meet Israel, Mercy and Felix. Our maiden students who went through ScholarshipUK program. Today they are graduates.

They took the 2010 Test in Abuja and started their studies in 2011 in Malaysia at Lincon University College and Nilai University Malaysia.

Israel stuidied Business Administration, Mercy studied nursing and Felix, Computer Science.

We are committed to making your educational aspirations- become reality

Your picture could be the next here.....

============================================================

OUR HOURS

** Mon-Thur 8:30am-3pm
Fri 8:30am-1pm (http://www.mailchimp.com/)

VISIT US ONLINE

www.scholarshipuk.org
Copyright © 2014 ScholarshipUK, All rights reserved.
You are getting this email because you PASSED the ECT test- Congratulations

Our mailing address is:
ScholarshipUK
19 nayland Court Romford RM1 3EF
London, United Kingdom
London, RM1 3EF
United Kingdom"

I want to make the payment tomorrow but I don't know if it's genuine or not. Pls. I need your advice.

Mods kindly help me to publicize this to get maximum assistance. Thanks for your help in anticipation.
I would advise you not to make any form of payment yet, atleast not until you are absolutely sure of their authenticity, you just need to suppress the urge especially when its as enticing as this

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows If This Scholarship Is Genuine (ECSTWT) by Ekennovative(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please anyone that knows more about this scholarship should kindly brief me before I proceed with the payment. Thanks
Re: Please Who Knows If This Scholarship Is Genuine (ECSTWT) by drizzy000(m): 5:59am On Oct 04, 2014
Fake!!!! angry
Re: Please Who Knows If This Scholarship Is Genuine (ECSTWT) by corperscorner: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Private Education And Nigeria's Development / Which Is The Best University In UK? / Academic Transcripts From Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.