Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] (24853 Views)

Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by lanre316: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Iceberg3:
I need a fairly used tecno c7 or c8 or w4..

No. You need God's blessings and financial upgrade so you can stop buying fairly used products.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by Marvell23(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
The Camon C7 is a worthy mini version of the Camon C9, despite the fact that it's not full HD I was impressed with the sharpness of the screen. Though My Camon C9 still rocks any day.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by lanre316: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
Marvell23:
The Camon C7 is a worthy mini version of the Camon C9, despite the fact that it's not full HD I was impressed with the sharpness of the screen. Though My Camon C9 still rocks any day.

please how is the c7. I want to buy
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
topradar4:
Nice Review. Please OP, Does the Camon C7 come with that water mark that the Camon C9 have?

Yes, it does.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by bowman000(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
MizMyColi:

Ohhh, yes.
It does.
If you know of any feature that is on C9 which I didn't mention here, then know that it is also found on C7.

thank you maam
would go for c9
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by Reeberry: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
kingvectorv:

your papa silly!! hw is it your own business to quote my comment
Your papa dumb. How is your fvcking head with her sim card? Dumbo.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by GdexFolami(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Drew0:

Yup. From iPhone 5 upwards now. WhatsApp doesn't support lower OS versions anymore.
thanks bro so which phone shud i go for at d price of #20,000(second hand)
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
GdexFolami:
thanks bro so which phone shud i go for at d price of #20,000(second hand)

Just add 10k to your money find second hand tecno c8 buy. Will direct you as to tweak it. Will be the best phone you will ever you use o.

If you want branded phone. You can go for Samsung galaxy UK return, but hold 35k you will get something nice your taste,

Or you can make the money 45k, and buy iPhone 5. E don cheap now for UK return.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by GdexFolami(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Drew0:

Just add 10k to your money find second hand tecno c8 buy. Will direct you as to tweak it. Will be the best phone you will ever you use o.

If you want branded phone. You can go for Samsung galaxy UK return, but hold 35k you will get something nice your taste,

Or you can make the money 45k, and buy iPhone 5. E don cheap now for UK return.
thanks bt i already used c8,just for 2weeks b4 it was stolen sha,i bought 31k.wht of infinix hot note?
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by Oyindebrah(f): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
I prefer the camon c9 though
I love a bigger screen and its a full HD although the c7 ain't bad sha

1 Like

Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by valiantheartprod(f): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
and this tecno C7 is cost 310GHC(Ghana cedis)
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
GdexFolami:
thanks bt i already used c8,just for 2weeks b4 it was stolen sha,i bought 31k.wht of infinix hot note?

Hot note 1? I used that. My own opinion? Rubbish # buy gionne instead the one with 6000mah battery. My gf uses that. Superb!
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by Franky826: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
SWORD419:
what the price of samsung galaxy grand edge av an ad on insta in jiji page that they'll be selling uk used i phone 6s foe #30,000 what the authenticity of the price??

That iPhone is a clone not original. run for you dear life. you can thank me later.

but if greed no gree you....go ahead.

ngwanu bye... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by Franky826: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
valiantheartprod:
and this tecno C7 is cost 310GHC(Ghana cedis)

That's not correct. I deal it. And it's around 450-500ghc.

I think you mean the C5
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by GdexFolami(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Drew0:

Hot note 1? I used that. My own opinion? Rubbish # buy gionne instead the one with 6000mah battery. My gf uses that. Superb!
thanks bro
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by oodua1stson: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
MizMyColi:

#OkBye smiley

so why did you deny working for tecno all this, time?

It's nothing to be ashamed of. Lying about it is just classless if you ask me
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
oodua1stson:
so why did you deny working for tecno all this, time?

It's nothing to be ashamed of. Lying about it is just classless if you ask me

I don't work for Tecno.
Tecno did not pay me for this post.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by oodua1stson: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
MizMyColi:

I don't work for Tecno.
Ok. Buhari is not the president of Nigeria
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by kingvectorv(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Reeberry:
Your papa dumb. How is your fvcking head with her sim card? Dumbo.
I can see... your problem is dat u are really CURSED.... all this women wey no go put their head 4 their own business.... Na u and all your generations DUMB
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
oodua1stson:
Ok. Buhari is not the president of Nigeria

There are facts to disprove your assertion.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by postmann: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
MizMyColi:

I don't work for Tecno.

Allow me the pleasure of interrupting your chatter;

You invoked my moniker in a coven of intellectual dishonesty -- and I choose to respond to your assumption here -- I deliberately refused to fan the weak flames of a cheap circus show of attention craving by staying away from that thread, but you did me the disservice of etching my name therein.

You should know that for all of the similarities between postmann and lezz, there are ample difference.

Postmann isn't lezz and I believe you're smart enough to know that.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
postmann:

You invoked my moniker in a coven of intellectual dishonesty -- and I choose to respond to your assumption here -- I deliberately refused to fan the weak flames of a cheap circus show of attention craving by staying away from that thread, but you did me the disservice of etching my name therein.

You should know that for all of the similarities between postmann and lezz, there are ample difference.

okay.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Reeberry:
Don't you notice where you type maybe because you are a lady sha?
phew I never said so. go back and read it again.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by mattmogan88: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
hw I wish dis was released August last year

BUHARI THE CHANGE WE NEED..... INDEED I CAN SEE THE CHANGE CREAN CREAR
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by Realist2: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin

Azzzin ehhh
Nwannem
Ikegwu.

Smh
[url]
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin

Azzzin ehhh
Nwannem
Ikegwu.

Smh
[/url]
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin

Azzzin ehhh
Nwannem
Ikegwu.

Smh

Missisim Obuleria, Sori , Mizmi e-Coli, you did not tell us the budget price in naira why.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by Realist2: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin

Azzzin ehhh
Nwannem
Ikegwu.

Smh
[url]
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin

Azzzin ehhh
Nwannem
Ikegwu.

Smh
[/url]
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin

Azzzin ehhh
Nwannem
Ikegwu.

Smh

Missisim Obuleria, Sori , Mizmy e-Coli, you did not tell us the budget price in naira why?.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by Reeberry: 3:06am On Aug 15, 2016
kingvectorv:

I can see... your problem is dat u are really CURSED.... all this women wey no go put their head 4 their own business.... Na u and all your generations DUMB
Stupíd idiot you are.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by teddyYz: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2016
SWORD419:
what the price of samsung galaxy grand edge av an ad on insta in jiji page that they'll be selling uk used i phone 6s foe #30,000 what the authenticity of the price??
Be careful, don't go and buy fake iPhone (dubai phones).
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by Imithea(f): 12:16am On Aug 17, 2016
postmann:

Seriously?
Really

I can see the "ample difference" now.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by eki2000(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
c7 is rocket, that's what I am using right now. I prefer techno to gionee any day.
Re: The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] by kvnq(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
nnah eeeh...I wanna buy dis c7 buy July pray I'm go fall ;Dnnah eeeh...I wanna buy dis c7 buy July pray I'm go fall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? / Nokia 3310(4G) Review / Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification, Price And Release Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.