Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan (7576 Views)

PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / Outcome Of Ondo State Election May End PDP In Southwest / Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by Wills042: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
The major opposition party, Peoples Democratic Party, on Friday set social media blazing with the tweet of their latest slogan ahead of the 2019 general elections.
read more: http://emitebiz..com.ng/2016/08/wow-wonders-shall-never-end.html

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Abi changest the change

My love for PDP would never die

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by khalifjgusau(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
PDP better talk what they can, not just noise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by eshietIntrepid(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Can u think of a better slogan in a time like this. After all it the only constant thing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by eshietIntrepid(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
I stand with PDP in this. Let change this change

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by Kabeeru(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
To change back to their looting era, or save their heads from prosecution. Why coming to do what you failed to do in 16years within four years.

Jatijati

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by mbhs139(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
I stand with PDP in this. Let change this change,

...but definitely not back to the same PDP that created the foundation of this present problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by Pidggin(f): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
I stand with PDP! grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
I refuse to go back to the era of "stealing is not corruption."

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by ticon4life(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Fdf, bunch of thiefs.

6 Likes

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by sekundosekundo: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
Kabeeru:
To change back to their looting era, or save their heads from prosecution. Why coming to do what you failed to do in 16years within four years.

Jatijati

Tell yourself the truth, is the present administration better than PDP?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by EpicMaurice(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
As long as the change is for the better....

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by eph12(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
I refuse to go back to the era of "stealing is not corruption."
This is the era of "padding is not corruption"!

9 Likes

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
eph12:

This is the era of "padding is not corruption"!
Dogara made that statement, nobody should infer that PMB did. Everybody knows that it's GEJ that said stealing is not corruption.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Tell yourself the truth, is the present administration better than PDP?
Tell yourself the truth, is the present state of the economy caused by APC or it's inherited from PDP. GEJ borrowed to pay salaries when he was leaving in 2015. Do you think we will be better if GEJ won?

11 Likes

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by Ahmeduana(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Kabeeru:

Jatijati
MA BINU ORI KO LO FI FILA DE DI!
Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by sekundosekundo: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Tell yourself the truth, is the present state of the economy caused by APC or it's inherited from PDP. GEJ borrowed to pay salaries when he was leaving in 2015. Do you think we will be better if GEJ won?

Your Buhari caused all these the moment he selfishly over threw a democratically elected government and return Nigeria to military rule which gave room for the likes of Abacha and IBB.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by eph12(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Dogara made that statement, nobody should infer that PMB did. Everybody knows that it's GEJ that said stealing is not corruption.
I didn't deny GEJ his statement o cheesy
But Dogara is the number 4 citizen of the country, in charge of making laws for the country, and he seems convinced padding is not corruption. It's like even the "body movement" of Mr President and the ruling party seems to agree with honorable Dogara shocked lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by phlemzy: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
After 16 years in power and nothing interesting to write home about, we took a break with APC's promised change which hasn't augured well so far, going back to PDP will be the worst decision we can ever make. Right about now, we need to give the new parties with new people a chance, and not these bunch of recycled old men living fat on Nigeria's wealth.

9 Likes

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by yorhmienerd(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
phlemzy:
After 16 years in power and nothing interesting to write home about, we took a break with APC's promised change which hasn't augured well so far, going back to PDP will be the worst decision we can ever make. Right about now, we need to give the new parties with new people a chance, and not these bunch of recycled old men living fat on Nigeria's wealth.

Zombies

2 Likes

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by 989900: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
#neveragainpdp

2 Likes

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by phlemzy: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Zombies
Orzwor²

2 Likes

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by jiinxed: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

come lemme pray for you. cry

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by jahsharon: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pidggin:
I stand with PDP! grin
I Stand With Buhari. The road is rough, the current situation is very bad, the masses are suffering, there is hunger and poverty in the land. The past administration wanted to ruin the future of the country. Looters in government have emptied the treasury. So, hard decisions will be taken by the current government. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I Stand With Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by lanicky(f): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
I so much love PDD.. Dunno why undecided

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by lanicky(f): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
jahsharon:
I Stand With Buhari. The road is rough, the current situation is very bad, the masses are suffering, there is hunger and poverty in the land. The past administration wanted to ruin the future of the country. Looters in government have emptied the treasury. So, hard decisions will be taken by the current government. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I Stand With Buhari.

People are dying everyday.... Civil servants are suffering... Should we wait till everybody dies before we see the change that was promised?... In the last era..things were not as difficult as these.

I STAND WITH.. *CHANGE THE CHANGER*

5 Likes

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
eph12:

I didn't deny GEJ his statement o cheesy
But Dogara is the number 4 citizen of the country, in charge of making laws for the country, and he seems convinced padding is not corruption. It's like even the "body movement" of Mr President and the ruling party seems to agree with honorable Dogara shocked lipsrsealed
Does Buhari also agree with the No 3 man, Saraki?
Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
I am sorry but aren't studying economics? Your answer doesn't suggest it at all.

lanicky:

People are dying everyday.... Civil servants are suffering... Should we wait till everybody dies before we see the change that was promised?... In the last era..things were not as difficult as these.

I STAND WITH.. *CHANGE THE CHANGER*
Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by tuniski: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
phlemzy:
All the businesses that are folding up and jobs that are being loss are gains of the 16yrs u hear! 15months of buhari/apc is worst than d civil war in virulent destruction of the fabric of our nation!

2 Likes

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by Pidggin(f): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
jahsharon:
[s][/s] I Stand With Buhari. The road is rough, the current situation is very bad, the masses are suffering, there is hunger and poverty in the land. The past administration wanted to ruin the future of the country. Looters in government have emptied the treasury. So, hard decisions will be taken by the current government. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I Stand With Buhari. [s][/s]

I STAND WITH PDP! cheesy

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by Pidggin(f): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
jahsharon:
[s][/s] I Stand With Buhari. The road is rough, the current situation is very bad, the masses are suffering, there is hunger and poverty in the land. The past administration wanted to ruin the future of the country. Looters in government have emptied the treasury. So, hard decisions will be taken by the current government. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I Stand With Buhari. [s][/s]

Under destructive PDP
Fuel = N87/ltr
Kerosene = N100/ltr
Diesel = N150/ltr
$1 = N200

I STAND WITH PDP! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: WOW!! Wonders Shall Never End PDP Has Changed Their Slogan by nNEOo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pathetic....spit angry.....so Nigerians will never learn some idiots are joining with pdp that y they don't want u to go to school ....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Ex-apc Spokesman Wants Buhari To Account For $1bn / #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators / Insecurity: 5 Sokoto LGs Under Bandits, Terrorists’ Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.