Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile (57559 Views)

What Happens To Your Facebook Account After You Die / Why You Shouldn't Customize Your Facebook Name / How To Make Whatsapp Work On Your Blackberry Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by Forwetinnah: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Not just FB..the entire cyber space is a scary place right now.

2 Likes

Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by kayStelly(f): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Why they never kidnap dat Lagos big boy dat displace his pix here nd dere

1 Like

Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
ATTENTION: If You Have A Facebook Account, Please Read

If you handle much cash and you are on Facebook, please never include where you work on your profile.

My neighbour was kidnapped in Port Harcourt by unknown gun men. She was taken to an undisclosed location near Eleme and they demanded 100 million naira before she is released.

My neighbour is the Head of accounts/Treasurer in a particularly big Church here in port Harcourt.
When the kidnappers demanded 100 million naira, the pastor spoke with them and they reduced it to 9 million. As fate may have it, the pastor informed the police who cooked up a plan and asked the Church to drop the money as directed.

The Church and police worked hand in hand and the money was taken to their preferred location before the police arrested 2 of the gang leaders.

Upon investigation, one of them said he knew the girl from Facebook and saw her work details before she was traced and kidnapped.
She has been found and the police is searching for other gang members.

Please mind what you post on social media. Don't post money,talk about money or your location in public. My neighbour was not killed; but she was seriously beaten.
permission to copy and paste
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by bishopjoe02(m): 12:26am On Aug 14, 2016
this wouldnt work oh, how about linkedin, were will have all our employment history and other vital experience

1 Like

Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by Pylony(m): 12:45am On Aug 14, 2016
Thats why if you see any of my profiles online, it do not contain my true detail since the era of mango park, i wise no be small.
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by Luckymay(f): 12:46am On Aug 14, 2016
Lukmann1:
why will she also posted such important detailed of hers on Facebook. who do that now and days. These shall service as a lessen with others of her types. undecided
Are you for real? This is not the first time I'm seeing this type of "thing 'from you. Na WA o.
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by pippimp(m): 12:50am On Aug 14, 2016
Which is why i don't use any social media that involves me divulging personal information. People are just st.upid when it comes to facebook and the likes and i will never use it. My job requires a certain level of OPSEC and the wrong information may end up having your head sawed off.

2 Likes

Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by kelveenmudas(m): 12:57am On Aug 14, 2016
"A stitch in time, the wise ones says, save nine, information is power. U could be seriously deformed when u are not informed. Thanks for the info.
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 14, 2016
kossyablaze:
make una go read his posts from his profile. The guy gbagaun dey make blow my head shocked
hahahahahaha
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by bumtos(m): 1:06am On Aug 14, 2016
Tiny23:
God help us for this naija o

Thanks for the info

Amen
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by DanjaNinja(m): 1:10am On Aug 14, 2016
sixtus3606:

Very VITAL INFORMATION

well done op!

Linkedin nko?
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 14, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Op tell em o.. stop displayin anytin that wil make u pass as a rich man online..especially those broke guys wey dey form rich nigga for instagram and fb. and we wey knw dem knw say na inside one room dem dey stay for Bariga. D day wey dem go kidnap dem, d kidnappers go too beat dem ehn.. cos dem go b waste of resources.
Wicked grin
Modified below tongue
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 14, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Op tell em o.. stop displayin anytin that wil make u pass as a rich man online..especially those broke guys wey dey form rich nigga for instagram and fb. and we wey knw dem knw say na inside one room dem dey stay for Bariga. D day wey dem go kidnap dem, d kidnappers go too beat dem ehn.. cos dem go b waste of resources.
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by PreciousRahl(m): 2:01am On Aug 14, 2016
I am Buhari's special adviser... wailers should come and kidnap me smiley cheesy
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by tomakint: 2:24am On Aug 14, 2016
priscaoge:
Ọdịmma! Thank God she was rescued safely.

And some will post all their life details/activities on Social media, "PH in a bit, Arik things, taking off to Bahamas, right now in Sahara desert, chilling with crocodile in Otamiri river" Who ask u? undecided Dem de pay salary?? Giving people info about Ur location, work place, position etc ain't wise. Stop acting like ur life is perfect, no one cares. Keep it low and sail on!
This is freakishly hilarious cheesy cheesy and yes the TRUTH. let's learn to play safe

1 Like

Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by Topmanzy07(m): 2:38am On Aug 14, 2016
Thanks for the information
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by RichYoungNigga: 2:39am On Aug 14, 2016
wolelove:
Wetin this fish head de talk self. OP de advice because of the insecurity in Nigeria u de call USA!

I will give you a pass
Try this shit tomorrow and see what happens
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by Araoluwa005(m): 4:09am On Aug 14, 2016
Lukmann1:
why will she also posted such important detailed of hers on Facebook. who do that now and days. These shall service as a lessen with others of her types. undecided
what is this one saying?
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by gj22(m): 4:09am On Aug 14, 2016
So, pastor can cook up 9 million at will?

Check my signature....
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by illuminada: 4:16am On Aug 14, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This doesn't make sense
This is 2016 and not 1932

You can search and find someone's home address on the internet
Here in the states you can pay $5 on peopleinfo.com and you will see their full name, their home address, their arrest record, their court record,their relations both dead and alive, where they live, where they go to church, the pictures of their house.

But here, everyone owns and carries a gun, so if you wanna get smoked, just try kidnap them, one shot to the head and you're dead

Enle o...Mr. "Here in the states"

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by stevnwigw: 4:42am On Aug 14, 2016
ok
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by FreeWorld23: 4:51am On Aug 14, 2016
Who even get time for fb sef. angry
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by SaffronSpice: 5:09am On Aug 14, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This doesn't make sense

Here in the states you can pay $5 on peopleinfo.com and you will see their full name, their home address, their arrest record, their court record,their relations both dead and alive, where they live, where they go to church, the pictures of their house.

But here, everyone owns and carries a gun, so if you wanna get smoked, just try kidnap them, one shot to the head and you're dead

You failed to mention that the person whose personal information are being viewed will be notified,and the identity of the viewer will be made available to them.
So they'll get suspicious if a stalker repeatedly searches for their details;is this not how it's done in the States?
I know that's what happens in Norway.
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by onilanre(m): 5:47am On Aug 14, 2016
Even scammers themselves are reading this post.
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by galadima77(m): 5:49am On Aug 14, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
[bbut she was seriously beaten.

this is my favourite part. where she received sense for her carelessness... Thank God she's alive though.
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by Pamelayoung: 5:50am On Aug 14, 2016
Me I have been trying to close my account on fb but to no avail. Pls who knws how I can do that?
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by xakjustice(m): 5:55am On Aug 14, 2016
am a PAINTER, and my working place on FB is federal ministry of foreign affair,

What will be my case OP...
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2016
reason why my profile is incomplete, stopped at nysc, and I only post pictures once in a while because I realized I have more enemies on Facebook than in real life
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 14, 2016
Heazy2015:
Kindly try to correct your typo error... its"This Shall Serve as a Lesson "..Thanks
Baba the guy is only imitating Falz
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by HRich(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This doesn't make sense

Lolz,
you really made me smile this Sunday morning, they dare not try such in Manchester here
Re: Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile by danbrowndmf(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
ATTENTION: If You Have A Facebook Account, Please Read

If you handle much cash and you are on Facebook, please never include where you work on your profile.

My neighbour was kidnapped in Port Harcourt by unknown gun men. She was taken to an undisclosed location near Eleme and they demanded 100 million naira before she is released.

My neighbour is the Head of accounts/Treasurer in a particularly big Church here in port Harcourt.
When the kidnappers demanded 100 million naira, the pastor spoke with them and they reduced it to 9 million. As fate may have it, the pastor informed the police who cooked up a plan and asked the Church to drop the money as directed.

The Church and police worked hand in hand and the money was taken to their preferred location before the police arrested 2 of the gang leaders.

Upon investigation, one of them said he knew the girl from Facebook and saw her work details before she was traced and kidnapped.
She has been found and the police is searching for other gang members.

Please mind what you post on social media. Don't post money,talk about money or your location in public. My neighbour was not killed; but she was seriously beaten.
is she a member of salvation ministry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami / Hilarious Tweets From Twitter Users As WhatsApp Is Down (Pictures) / I Sold An IPhone To A Guy Who Scammed Me With A Fake Bank Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.