Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu (32688 Views)

D'banj, Kate Henshaw, Gbenro Ajibade, Beverly Osu At 2018 Lagos City Marathon / Face Of Gbenro & Osas Ajibade's Daughter, Azariah Ajibade / Actress Osas Ajibade Releases Stunning New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by domopps(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2016
Good one and nice move....

Cheeeeers
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Evergreen4(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2016
This man should help 5 nigerian youths na. Gbenro and osas and their baby are already living fine.

Misplaced priority.

Money no dey, economy bad, somebori dey buy car give baby.

Money no dey, but ATM queue dey long everyday. Na their sin dem dey withdraw?

Money no dey, but banking hall is always crowded.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Deejavuu(f): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2016
Chanchit:
spiritual father self I no get, talkless of god father.

Hahaha, cheesy. cheesy
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by visijo(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2016
amebo and so??
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by crazygod(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2016
Handsomecole:
All I know is that no matter how poor and terrible this economy degenerate to, no matter how well connected Mr Poverty is, No matter how fast he moves, evenif he has addresses of everybody it will never smell some people.
Amen
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2016
God father wey go don sample d babe puna

1 Like

Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by mrssamson(f): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2016
Moni
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2016
It's always nice to read good news too.
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by zexzy(f): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2016
for all of you shouting hold your wife well the Godfathers wife is an ex beauty queen, so dont worry he has a beauty at home and he is not after osas. But like play like play na my class mate marry this Godfather man o. chei

1 Like

Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Alfred234(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2016
Godfather indeed we all know what is going on here lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Qualer: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2016
Sexytemi:
Who will be driving it?, the baby or the parents??

1 Like

Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Qualer: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2016
zexzy:
for all of you shouting hold your wife well the Godfathers wife is an ex beauty queen, so dont worry he has a beauty at home and he is not after osas. But like play like play na my class mate marry this Godfather man o. chei

oya come let me put a ring on it, so you can be somebody's godmother very soon and be giving them car too! cool cool grin
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2016
winkmart:
Something must be attached. It's either the daughter is bethrothed to the man or he is screwing either of the parents or God's favour is upon me.

if you like quote me, you are on your own

Someone who claims to know them just posted a comment on Stella Dimokokorkus blog.

That the godfather is screwing the man. Gay tinz.
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by yunafa(f): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2016
It might just be a sincere gift cos smth similar happened to me. I helped a younger friend of mine thru school(uniabuja) and was always giving her pocket money and gifts. God knows i did it to encourage her cos she said she will be d first graduate in her maternal family and she had the zeal. Guess what, some bad friends told her that i was preparing her for lesbianism!!! Well, thank God, today she is a graduate, wife to a good man and mother of three lovely kids. She and the husband gave me a contract this year which i used the profits to renovate my parent's house, buy a car and i have some cash left in the bank. Some gifts are really innocent and sincere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Pepuscutie270(f): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Pepuscutie270(f): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2016
eddyjibs:
God father wey go don sample d babe puna

Geez, that's mean jare.

More photos ..http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/08/gbenro-and-osas-ajibades-new-born.html
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Bonaguy(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2016
winkmart:
Something must be attached. It's either the daughter is bethrothed to the man or he is screwing either of the parents or God's favour is upon me.

if you like quote me, you are on your own

Screwing EITHER of the parents? SMH
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by willibounce1(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2016
potbelly:
nigga should better go and check the d.n.a of that child before he starts jumping up and down...

Lol. Even without saying it, I'm sure he will codedly without letting the wife know. Man must not trust anybody o.

Like the alayes will always say:

No more person! Ko si eyan mo! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by BABANGBALI: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2016
izzou:

Hmmmm

And I never even fit enter Cotonou sef

Life Na turn by turn sha
your own better,I no know the last time I go our village all because of money. I no even think sey I go sabi the road to our house again,anyway God dey sha
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Kobicove(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2016
yunafa:
It might just be a sincere gift cos smth similar happened to me. I helped a younger friend of mine thru school(uniabuja) and was always giving her pocket money and gifts. God knows i did it to encourage her cos she said she will be d first graduate in her maternal family and she had the zeal. Guess what, some bad friends told her that i was preparing her for lesbianism!!! Well, thank God, today she is a graduate, wife to a good man and mother of three lovely kids. She and the husband gave me a contract this year which i used the profits to renovate my parent's house, buy a car and i have some cash left in the bank. Some gifts are really innocent and sincere.

Nobody gives that kind of gift in this tough economy without any strings attached...

Something is going on here...
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by BABANGBALI: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2016
Pepuscutie270:

Geez, that's mean jare.l
truth hurts
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by steffans(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2016
potbelly:
nigga should better go and check the d.n.a of that child before he starts jumping up and down...

My thot exactly...

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by rhymaholic: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2016
Let Gbenro watch Osas well and be sure the Godfather isn't lowkey knacking her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by SeanDada1(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2016
izzou:

Hmmmm

Life Na turn by turn sha

I dey tell u my brother. The world no balance.
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by willibounce1(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2016
zexzy:

Shebi you are God to know what is on the God father's mind abi.

You are the arinurode olumoran okan. Continue....
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Emestar1999: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2016
izzou:

Hmmmm
Life Na turn by turn sha
As if him send us.
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by highwaist: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2016
Bonaguy:

Gbenro Ajibade and Osas Ighodaro‘s daughter Azariah is such a blessing to her family!

The baby was gifted with a brand new Range Rover SUV by her Godfather, Mr Karo Ekewenu.

Gbenro shared his excitement on Instagram, thanking the man for his generosity

http://www.nonsosblog.com/celebrity/gbenro-and-osas-ajibades-daughter-gets-a-range-rover-suv-from-her-godfather/
Oluwa mi,j'owo saa nu fun mi.ran mi lowo
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by emmatee57(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2016
èmi ná féwa rénge ò, dángótè ò lórí méjò....olórun òrun. korede bello, your attention is needed plzzzz
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by seangy4konji: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oh boy na only God know how dem deh move This cocaine in high quantity because this eople get money oooo.

Dem no deh help be the problem.

Poverty na bastard oooo.

No lazy.

Ps. gays deh everywhere. For dis Lagos ehngodfather ko??devils advocate ni
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by tjskii(f): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
potbelly:

Infact ehhhnnn, u took d words right out of my mouth, whose side did the choice of godfather come from, d wife or hubby, if na d wife make d nigger go do DNA o, or know at d back of his mind that at one time or the other in the past the godfather has yanshed his wife

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by Elle277(f): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nigerians go soon dey fine rich god parents for them kids now...BTW nice ride!
Re: Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu by iamphill: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
congrats to the baby, the parents and all of them. nice one by the God father. But this is the problem with us Africans why not open a trust fund or something in the name of the child that car brand new should be worth over 25 million or more. that car in 5 to 10 years might not be worth even 5 million. its not like the parents can't afford car(s) to take care of the child.
This is a waste or just a show off for whatever reason.....

probably d godfather is gaming for the goddaughters mother.......lol.......husband be cautious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere / Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast / Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.