Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle (2133 Views)

Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking / Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police / Genevieve Nnaji's Scary Skull Halloween Look [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by IamDaniella: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Stunning! Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle That Will Change Your World! [MUST READ]

Brandon and Brittany Buell were enthusiastically sitting tight for their infant yet their fantasy turned into a bad dream after their second ultra sound at 17 weeks.
They discovered it was a ...See more at: http://www.linjust.com/stunning-child-born-missing-skull-without-parts-brain-miracle-will-change-world-must-read.html

Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by mhisbliss(f): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
Why am i having the funny feeling that this is a cartoon

1 Like

Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by Gidoka(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
Everyday I see reasons to be thankful to GOD

4 Likes

Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by christaddicted: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
mhisbliss:

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by finalboss1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
like fish

1 Like

Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by mhisbliss(f): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
christaddicted:

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
why the shocked and grin

1 Like

Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by christaddicted: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
mhisbliss:
why the shocked and grin

Tɦɨs " grin " ʄօʀ ʏօʊʀ ċօʍʍɛռt.

Wɦɨʟɛ

Tɦɨs " shocked " ʄօʀ tɦɛ ċaʀtօօռ-ʟɨҡɛ ɮaɮʏ grin

1 Like

Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by mhisbliss(f): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
christaddicted:

This grin ʄօʀ ʏօʊʀ ċօʍʍɛռt.

Wɦɨʟɛ

Tɦɨs :օ ʄօʀ tɦɛ ċaʀtօռ-ʟɨҡɛ ɮaɮʏ grin
look at what you typed did it make sense to you

1 Like

Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by christaddicted: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
mhisbliss:
look at what you typed did it make sense to you

Sօʀʀʏ?

1 Like

Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by mhisbliss(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
christaddicted:

Sօʀʀʏ?
so?
Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by christaddicted: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
mhisbliss:
so?

Naʏ! Hօքɛ ʏօʊ'ʀɛ ռօt tʀօʊɮʟɛsօʍɛ?
It's ռօt ʍʏ ռatʊʀɛ.
Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by mhisbliss(f): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
christaddicted:

Naʏ! Hօքɛ ʏօʊ'ʀɛ ռօt tʀօʊɮʟɛsօʍɛ?
It's ռօt ʍʏ ռatʊʀɛ.
dont quote me again because i won't respond
Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by IamDaniella: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
mhisbliss:

Win Customized T-Shirts, Cash prize, Recharge cards and more for Grabs in the Linjust.com Hot Giveaway. Simply visit Linjust.com and leave your comments with your Name to Qualify.

Winners will be announced every Friday on www.Linjust.com.
Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by IamDaniella: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
finalboss1:
like fish

Win Customized T-Shirts, Cash prize, Recharge cards and more for Grabs in the Linjust.com Hot Giveaway. Simply visit Linjust.com and leave your comments with your Name to Qualify.

Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by blessedvisky(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
It's not a miracle, it's called Anecephaly. Google it and see pictures

1 Like

Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by Decale: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
Gidoka:

So God couldn't provide a full head for an innocent child?
Or why are we thanking him for putting this child in this position? Mental retardation, multi systemic failure and social stigmata for an innocent neonate?
Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by IamDaniella: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Decale:

So God couldn't provide a full head for an innocent child?
Or why are we thanking him for putting this child in this position? Mental retardation, multi systemic failure and social stigmata for an innocent neonate?

My dear, Don`t blame God. Other factors could contribute ...

1 Like

Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by Flexherbal(m): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
Could this be real!
Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Gidoka:

A poor innocent kid deformed as a result of Zika Virus gives you enough reason to be thankful to God? Like seriously? undecided
Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by mhisbliss(f): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2016
IamDaniella:

thanks not interested
Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by Qaisar1: 12:46am On Aug 14, 2016
Smiggle?
Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by gemale(m): 1:00am On Aug 14, 2016
LastMumu:

A poor innocent kid deformed as a result of Zika Virus gives you enough reason to be thankful to God? Like seriously? undecided
Na 1 of D reasons y dem dey try advocate 4 abortion of fetuses infected wt zika virus.
Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by lovely17(m): 1:53am On Aug 14, 2016
It's a medical condition called Anencephaly
Re: Child Born With A Missing Skull And Without Parts Of The Brain Is A Miracle by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2016
I smell lies......abeg no feed me lies joor grin undecidedna cartoon joor

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out In Gorgeous Dresses At Glo Event / This Beautiful Girl Sell Grandnut To Pay Her School Fees Photos / Paul Okoye Shares New Hamsome Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.