Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police (48618 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by blogbloke: 2:11pm On May 08, 2017
Here's a CT scan evidence provided by mercy AIgbe that proves that her husband broke her skull.

Here's what she wrote:

Why will a man who claims to love you, beat you to the extent of breaking your skull?.........wat was my crime? @asiwajulanregentry you have to tell the world what my crime was?...... Now you are on the run!....... trying to connive with the police so I won't get justice!!!!!!!...... lanre youcan run but you can't hide, you can tell all the LIES in this world but trust me at the end of it all the TRUTH will prevail and I will get Justice....... People keep saying I shouldn't talk and that I should think of our child.......... but you keep threatening to kill me, why I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!..... Now that you are conniving with the police I don't feel safe and I have to cry out!...........
We were supposed to be in court this morning and you lied that you are on Admission and can't be in court!
@asiwajulanregentry you on admission? God you can never stop LYING........then again I ask you why are you afraid to come to court?
#onlyweakmenhittheirwives
#saynotodomesticviolence
#iamavictimandiamspeakingout

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT1Q5tYFJoe/?taken-by=realmercyaigbe

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/mercy-aigbe-shows-evidence-husband-broke-skull-picture/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by TPAND(f): 2:26pm On May 08, 2017
Doctors dont tell these useless celebs the harm done to their brains when they go through CT scan

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 08, 2017
Its so sad that the Justice system that should be protecting her will let this criminal called Lanre to go untouched because he greased the palms of hungry police officers.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by rebirthiix: 2:37pm On May 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by thesicilian: 2:40pm On May 08, 2017
What does she expect us to do with this evidence now?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 08, 2017
If only people can obey this simple Biblical injunction
"Husbands LOVE your wife
Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands
+ Daily prayers

But did the man use sledge hammer on her?

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 08, 2017
OMG...now let me go and fry beans.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Edu3Again: 2:47pm On May 08, 2017
angry
Madam if dem break ya skull you won't be talking so soon.

Nevertheless I condemn the man for beating her if he is a Christian.
The bible commands us to LOVE NOT BEAT OUR WIVES.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

In fact if you are Christian and you mistreat your wife,
heaven is against you.

The bible say's mistreat your wife and ur prayers are ignored in heaven.

1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife,
as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered

If the husband is Muslim, then what can I say,
as the quoran commands men to beat their wives.

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

They even teach the men how to beat their wives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by free2ryhme: 2:47pm On May 08, 2017
That man eh

with all the noise he makes now he is on teh run, e for wait nah grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by bikerboy1(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2017
grin Medicine after death. grin grin

But this one strong ooo embarassed

To break skull no be here oo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Epraize(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2017
Make una let me hear word.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2017
So........ should we fry water??

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by JohnnyBling(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2017
Na wa oh.. he broke ur skull or fractured it
Which one?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by burkingx(f): 2:48pm On May 08, 2017
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by iluvdonjazzy: 2:48pm On May 08, 2017
pls were is the broken skull?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by sisisioge: 2:49pm On May 08, 2017
May the good Lord give her some peace...it is well.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by davibid: 2:50pm On May 08, 2017
Your marriage your problem

And

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Sirpaul(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2017
enough of this shit plssss.......
info wey dem pay for...
your life everywhere...
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by CatfishBilly: 2:50pm On May 08, 2017
TPAND:
Doctors dont tell these useless celebs the harm done to their brains when they go through CT scan
What harm exactly?
Ignorant Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by IBRAHIM203: 2:50pm On May 08, 2017
FROM MERCY TO TOOTO TO ADEFUNKE THE DRUM GIRL,, Y IS IT DAT MY YORUBA BROTHER DONT VALUE MARRIAGE. THEY DONT SEE OTHER TRIBES
IS REALLY, WE HAVE A LOT OF BROKEN HOMES IN YORUBA LAND

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by idolda: 2:50pm On May 08, 2017
This is really serious
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by DollarAngel(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2017
That means you must have a hole in your head grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by takenadoh: 2:51pm On May 08, 2017
Rubbish talk everywhere
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 08, 2017
This is so wrong...
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Smily202(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2017
He broke your skull while your sense is still intact..... Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by ruffhandu: 2:52pm On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
angry
Madam if dem break ya skull you won't be talking so soon.
Neveethess I condemn the man for beating her if he is a Christian.

Meaning it's ok if he's not a christian?

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Kenneth205(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2017
embarassed
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2017
opioro head afonjas to dey beat women lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 08, 2017
Hmmmm.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by WHOcarex: 2:55pm On May 08, 2017
undecided

2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by oscaruzie(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2017
the world wasn't there with you during your pomp and pageantry wedding and honeymoon...you didn't invite the world to share with you @the initial stage of your flexing, now you want the world to come to your rescue...while we commiserate with ya, do it the right (traditional) way...go village go settle ya matter!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Franzinni: 2:56pm On May 08, 2017
sorry to hear that ma.... Use 4 minute glue it works wonders...

For better for worse... You have enjoyed the for better part... Enjoy for worse too small.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" / Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.