Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. (21942 Views)

Whose ‘Handiwork’ Is Kaduna-Abuja Rail? Obasanjo Or Jonathan? / FG Signs Pact To Build $1 Billion Power Plant In Akwa Ibom / FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by Thisis2raw(m): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2016
Another lie
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by freemanbubble: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2016
Ok
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by MadCow1: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2016
Adagba01:
Too bad the SS leaders/people have not woken up from their slumber till now. Any party, like PDP, with their son, Jonathan, raped them shamelessly before the Nigerian public, yet, they won't stone them if they come to ask for their votes in any elections' time.

We in the South South have sold our souls and conscience to the devil...

Just forget about us.. Only the second coming of Jesus can save us.

5 Likes

Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by Pylony(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2016
Gud news, and the Chinese firm will sure keep to their words, they have done it before and are still going to do it once again.

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by okenwa(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2016
Government is fraud. A project that was completed by previous administration is being awarded by another administration

2 Likes

Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by heavenmade(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2016
Just tell the govt to forget the project since it has been completed, already Nigeria is broke!
okenwa:
Government is fraud. A project that was completed by previous administration is being awarded by another administration

3 Likes

Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by philip0906(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2016
okenwa:
It will be in your best interest to stop making a fool of yourself on a public forum. While I understand that it is a faceless forum where even kids have access to cheap data and phones, I urge you to let your common sense guide your comments.

Thanks

13 Likes

Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 14, 2016
mrvitalis:
And someone will still sat this government is not working
I just wonder what else they want oooh

Put pot of soup on wailers table

2 Likes

Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by ikdaddy01(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2016
For those that have started celebrating
This is MOU signing. Momorandum of Understanding to start negotiating, not a contract signing.
Lets wait till they get to de last bus stop, I hope de get there.
PMb might be scared of the final amount of contract and cancell entirley...shouting KWARAPTION!!

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by Onyenna(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2016
fiizznation:
The government would have performed better had it been they didn't start everything in a very slow pace. Appointment of ministers; problem. Their economic team and policies; another problem. Passing of budget and implementing it; problem. Solving the Niger/delta crisis; problem.

A government that is serious about getting investors and investments in the country won't have wasted anytime to appoint its ambassadors. Note; I'm not saying ambassadors are the ones that solely bring investors/investments into a country, but not appointing your ambassadors on time will only send a negative message about how unserious your government is.

I know buhari means well for the nation, I know he wants Nigeria to work, I also know he inherited a sick economy from his predecessor, but his policies aren't helping him to deliver his change promise. But some of us can only pray and hope for things to get better, and for president buhari to get his acts and priorities right.

Well said......
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by sexybrooke: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2016
modath:

Ask the tantrum throwing kids playing with fireworks around pipelines.. & Hero that "sold" Power firms to cronies who have neither the funds nor the expertise to run them. cool

I doubt if have received your 3 months salaries cos your typing is full of pains and agony as a result of less oil flow from biafraaaland .continue soon you ll start playing lotto
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by micfoley: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2016
What's the timeline for this project? Why was the expected date of completion not stated
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by defash8: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2016
I smell fraud in this transaction.

Warri to Ajaokuta railway had been completed since 2013/4. Instead of Amaechi to say he want to extend the line inside warri to ports & extend Ajaokuta to Abuja, he is stating he wanted to do Warri-Abuja. They might thereby collect money for Warri to Ajaokuta which had been completed by GEJ/PDP & pocket it.
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by shehuolayinka(m): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2016
Only when I see them start working, before I will believe anything.
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by Realhommie(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2016
mrofficial:
What's happening to electricity?
How do you mean?
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by Teejay2090(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2016
okenwa:
I like you, at least people will see that you too make comment. Don't worry, we'll get o a point where the electronics system can help screen off stomach-turning comments like yours. You are not a Nigerian at all, and I believe you must have lost your conscience.

Wake up from your sleep before I slap the living shit out of you.

3 Likes

Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by Enesi47: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2016
mrofficial:
What's happening to electricity?
which state are you? @ in lagos here we are experiencing 12 to 14 hours power supplying daily

2 Likes

Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Good one,
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by Richydos(m): 11:00am On Aug 14, 2016
aresssa:
Nigeria is fast moving ahead while some losers, anti Nigerian and unpatriotic elements are crying and moaning...

losers.. grin
Who is attacking u? And who are u attacking, Cox in d real sense u only ended up sounding stupid..... Believe it or not every regime must have it's followers and as well antagonists, be it PDP OR APC...
Only fools of ur kind will be seeking for those they can tag Wailing WAILERS Cox i never read of anyone wailing b4 ur response.....Use ur brain right or better still give it out to someone who can use it well... Peace
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by ibbjnr(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2016
hahahhahah

Are you not tired of fooling yourself with senseless comments like this everyday?

Think of your parents feelings na![/quote]
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by wink2015(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2016
[b]
The issue is not about building railway lines. Any government can build a railway anywhere he wants it if the will is there to do it. But the main issue that is in the front burner today is about where Nigeria is going. Nigeria is like a sailor without a compass, telescope or periscope. We are getting adrift while our leaders continue to live in self pretense.

We need to agree if we want to live together or we want to go our own seperate ways. But the federal government under a northern leadership is forcing us to live together.

Nigeria must practise through federalism if we are to live together. Taking my oil resources to develop the northern parts of Nigeria while keeping your own untouched is fraudulent and cheating to the region providing the resources.

Many Nigerian have spoken on the need for Nigeria to revisit the issue that is at the centre of the trouble in Nigeria such as bad leadership, corruption, resource control, etc

Preaching ONE NIGERIA at this moment is a fraud as ONE NIGERIA DIED WITH GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON.

It is high time the federal government revisit the 2014 National Conference Report and get it signed into law.

Forcing Unity on Nigeria is wrong. We have to do a referendum to decide the way and direction Nigeria should go and not the false unity that President Muhammadu Buhari is instigating on innocent Nigerians.

The government is saying that former President Jonathan emptied the treasury or government coffers and never saved a kobo. What of Buhari why is he still running down the little money that is coming into the federal purse.

We are running an expensive American Presidential system without the "true federalism" and 'resource control" enshrine in it. It is just to deceive the people infact in actual fact we are running a unitary system. We are running an expensive bicameral legislature with both the senate and house of representatives consuming our national budget. Senators and house of representative legislators are asking of car allowances, furniture allowances etc at a time Nigerian masses are suffering. Nigeria is one country in the world where the cost of governance is so expensive with nothing to show for all the money our leaders claim are budget. If you quantify the amount of money that was spent by President Olusegun Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan and more lately Buhari for foreign trip you will know that our leaders are just killing us by the day. Money that is suppose to be use to equip our hospital are spent on London, Germany, USA trips. Not to talk of the trip to some useless african country like Chad, Niger, etc

Why can't our legislature be one legislature instead of senate and house of representative. I agree with what Prof Pat Utomi suggested that our legislature should be run on part time. Instead of the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed and President Buhari to lament over the drained national treasury why don't the APC leadership run a cost cutting administration. There are many public officer who should have been retired from government today but they are still there consuming our money. When will their children, grand children and great grand children get to those place when they keep recycling themselves every now and then.

We have a constitution that requires us to have 36 federal ministers at this time when many Nigerian family are hungry and out of work. Those Nigerian workers that are working can not even get their salaries for work done as at when due. The government of President Buhari consoled states with bail out funds but the bail out money till today has not been able to rescue most of the state from the tragedy of a bad economic policy. Many of the states in Nigeria today are now taking loans from bank to implement their state budget. Ask Adams Oshiomole of Edo state and Nyesom Wike they are owing banks huge sums of money. Governor Oshiomole borrowed money from the world bank while his counterpart from Rivers state, governor Wike borrowed money from Nigerian banks.

Both Governor Oshiomole and Governor Wike will leave power with outstanding debt owed bank lying for the next person to inherit their portfolios and huge debt.

Come 2019 the Buhari administration will be voted out of office by the Nigerian electorate for its failure to salvage the economy from collapse.

[/b]
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by Richydos(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=mrvitalis post=48463413]And someone will still sat this government is not working
I just wonder what else they want oooh[/quote
] Are u 4 real grin
U will want 2 agree dt there's a large difference BTW signing of MOU and implementation..... All I can see is some fellas holding paper n snapping pictures.... So can u please enlighten me on what is working?
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by tonio2wo: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2016
xreal:
The lady in the pic get swaggz.

Is Amaechi still walking freely in Nigeria ?
Which swagg? Abi na ur sister?
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by tonio2wo: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2016
fiizznation:
The government would have performed better had it been they didn't start everything in a very slow pace. Appointment of ministers; problem. Their economic team and policies; another problem. Passing of budget and implementing it; problem. Solving the Niger/delta crisis; problem.

A government that is serious about getting investors and investments in the country won't have wasted anytime to appoint its ambassadors. Note; I'm not saying ambassadors are the ones that solely bring investors/investments into a country, but not appointing your ambassadors on time will only send a negative message about how unserious your government is.

I know buhari means well for the nation, I know he wants Nigeria to work, I also know he inherited a sick economy from his predecessor, but his policies aren't helping him to deliver his change promise. But some of us can only pray and hope for things to get better, and for president buhari to get his acts and priorities right.

Buhari inherited sick economy from his predecessor (pdp), pdp destroyed/raped nigeria for 16yrs, pdp breeds corruption, bla bla bla!

Hope u all know that pdp did nothing of such but the people in the party and today 50% of those people are in apc chanting 'change'. I still dont see any hope for this country until this crop of politicians are wiped out!

Its just like some reckless drivers who drives for a transport coy and d passengers boycott this coy for another transport coy because of their reckless drivers. And then most of these drivers quickly run to this new coy to get employed as drivers. What do u expect to happen? A leopard never changes its spots.
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by 100Cents: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2016
vedaxcool:
cheesy grin wailing zombies gats to have high blood pressure

They said 3 years time by the time your gods regime has expired.

The project no even dey inside 2016 budget.

Nah ur type dem dey use 2 cups of rice deceive during campaign.

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by fiizznation: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2016
tonio2wo:

Buhari inherited sick economy from his predecessor (pdp), pdp destroyed/raped nigeria for 16yrs, pdp breeds corruption, bla bla bla!

Hope u all know that pdp did nothing of such but the people in the party and today 50% of those people are in apc chanting 'change'. I still dont see any hope for this country until this crop of politicians are wiped out!

Its just like some reckless drivers who drives for a transport coy and d passengers boycott this coy for another transport coy because of their reckless drivers. And then most of these drivers quickly run to this new coy to get employed as drivers. What do u expect to happen? A leopard never changes its spots.
What you said here didn't make any sense my friend. Buhari/osinbajo were never part of PDP and this is the thing that matters

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by Emu4life(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2016
fiizznation:

U AR 100% MOUTHED...
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by aresssa: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2016
Richydos:

Who is attacking u? And who are u attacking, Cox in d real sense u only ended up sounding stupid..... Believe it or not every regime must have it's followers and as well antagonists, be it PDP OR APC...
Only fools of ur kind will be seeking for those they can tag Wailing WAILERS Cox i never read of anyone wailing b4 ur response.....Use ur brain right or better still give it out to someone who can use it well... Peace

I don't remember saying anything about attacks or labeling you or any entity a wailer so your comment was a reflection of your own guilty conscience and inability to read and comprehend simple English words.
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by tonio2wo: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2016
fiizznation:
What you said here didn't make any sense my friend. Buhari/osinbajo were never part of PDP and this is the thing that matters
Buhari and his vice are not the sole leaders in apc. I said 50% of those in apc where in corrupt/evil pdp!
And if because they are now in ur party and u see them as good hearted, good intent politicians then am sorry for quoting you. Happy sunday.
Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by rabex123(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2016
fiizznation:

Bros..i dont know you but i respect you..anytime you comment you always make sense
.i was once like dat until nairaland bad eggs influenced me
.dont let dem do dat to U ohh..Lol
Salute

Re: FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. by fiizznation: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
tonio2wo:

Buhari and his vice are not the sole leaders in apc. I said 50% of those in apc where in corrupt/evil pdp!
And if because they are now in ur party and u see them as good hearted, good intent politicians then am sorry for quoting you. Happy sunday.
My brother I don't care about APC/PDP or any other thieving party Nigeria has. Some of us are only concerned about personalities and not party. The same way I'd call Mr Jonathan out when he was underperforming will be the same way I will call buhari when he flops. I don't care about APC/PDP nonsense. Like I said, we should only hope and pray for things to get better.

Happy Sunday to you comrade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Campaign Organization To Occupy NASS If Saraki Fails To Resign. / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.