Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy (13572 Views)

Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition / Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake / FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by nghubs1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
The Buhari led administration has signed a criminal extradition treaty with the Italian government.

The treaty was signed last week between Nigeria & Italy, during Attorney General and Minister for Justice Abubakar Malami’s official visit to Italy.

Justice Malami signed the treaty on behalf of the Nigerian government while Italian Minister for Justice Andrea Orlando signed on behalf of Italian government.

The extradition treaty was signed by both government to ensure effectiveness of both countries in prevention, investigation and prosecution of crimes including crimes related to terrorism and tracing.

“The treaty will enable the duo upon request to extradite to the other anybody who is in his territory and is wanted by requesting state on carrying out criminal proceedings or executing custodial sentence or any other measures restrictive of personal liberty issued against such person.”

http://nghubs.com/fg-signs-extradition-treaty-with-italy/

1 Share

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by general111(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nice one.
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by 4reigningqueen: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
“The treaty will enable the duo upon request to
extradite to the other anybody who is in his
territory and is wanted by requesting state on
carrying out criminal proceedings or executing
custodial sentence or any other measures
restrictive of personal liberty issued against such
person.”

the THIEVES among us will not like this.

Orji uzo kalu for president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by IRobot7(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good one coming from FG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by kings09(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
OK good but d bad economy is still thr

4 Likes

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by zanebaddo(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
My problem is that im addicted to nairaland. Can anything about this cesspit(goverment) stop making front page

Moderators do us some fayose, post other things that will put smile on our faces. Stop littering everywhere with FG this FG that! FG to!!! Its getting boring by the day.

10 Likes

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by lionlee216(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Chai, dem don thief my position
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by bawz012(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nice
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
I recently learnt what this meant watching narcos grin

5 Likes

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by eledalo: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
edo

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by papiwyte(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ok lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by Wishaky(f): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Very good...........
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by bonechamberlain(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
When I read fg signs....my heart skips, cause no one is sure if buhari knows what he is signing on behalf of Nigeria.

But we thank God this is a welcomed treaty,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by Ups01(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
justscorchone:

Mee too!
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by Ups01(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
justscorchone:
The Movie is Addictive
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by omonnakoda: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
These are the instructions Buhari received when he went to West Germany and gave the other room speech

5 Likes

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ups01:

The Movie is Addictive

Very
Season 2 was a bit boring though
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by gamargu(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
edo girls grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by MrEverest(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
The !Diotic Presidiot is busy chasing rats while the house is burning!

4 Likes

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by freemanbubble: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ok
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by stsinner: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
4reigningqueen:
“The treaty will enable the duo upon request to
extradite to the other anybody who is in his
territory and is wanted by requesting state on
carrying out criminal proceedings or executing
custodial sentence or any other measures
restrictive of personal liberty issued against such
person.”

the THIEVES among us will not like this.

Orji uzo kalu for president.

how many of our politicans travel to italy b4? we need to sign similar treaty with Uk,UAE,USA & co.
Guy,orji uzo kalu is now born APC,he is a new creature,old things are...
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by Lasskeey: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
zanebaddo:
My problem is that im addicted to nairaland. Can anything about this cesspit(goverment) stop making front page

Moderators do us some fayose, post other things that will put smile on our faces. Stop littering everywhere with FG this FG that! FG to!!! Its getting boring by the day.

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
justscorchone:
Was the subtitles in English? The one I have, almost all the scenes are in Spanish without subtitles cry
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Iefosa:

Was the subtitles in English? The one I have, almost all the scenes are in Spanish without subtitles cry

Yea it had subtitles tongue
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by abumeinben(m): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is my problem with journalism: they keep repeating lines different ways.

Paragraphs 2, 3 & 4 are actually making the same point. Nawao.

2. The treaty was signed last week between Nigeria & Italy, during Attorney General and Minister for Justice Abubakar Malami’s official visit to Italy.

3. Justice Malami signed the treaty on behalf of the Nigerian government while Italian Minister for Justice Andrea Orlando signed on behalf of Italian government.

4. The extradition treaty was signed by both government to ensure effectiveness of both countries in prevention, investigation and prosecution of crimes including crimes related to terrorism and tracing.

Welcome development. However, I hope this isnt a plan to start deporting my Benin people dem. Cos every move of this adminstration got an undertone!

2 Likes

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by Cletus77(m): 1:18am On Nov 17, 2016
how many signed treaties don epp naija? Europeans are so cunning!

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by Ups01(m): 3:38am On Nov 17, 2016
justscorchone:

Very
Season 2 was a bit boring though

Yea Sort of,

i just fast forward all the parts i consider uninteresting.
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 17, 2016
justscorchone:

Yea it had subtitles tongue

OK how did you get yours?
Re: FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy by borntosuccess(m): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2016
alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye / Police Return To APC Headquarters, Warring Leaderships Desert Secretariat / Exchange Rate: NECA, Experts Disagree On FG’s Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.